Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't shake that theory from my thoughts, either! It could be vengeance, or it could be someone dad knows, who has a similar background, who took a fancy to Sierra.

In this we have:
Motive
Desire
Addresses are not hard to obtain on internet, so finding the new address in Morgan Hill would be relatively easy.

AND, with all the above, IT could have been someone she was familiar with, I believe she got in the vehicle willingly and once on the main hwy everything went downhill :( vengeance describes it
Also the victim of the fathers deed could have put out a hit on Sierra, I hate to even type that, but, I believe this to be a serious crime from the start, I hope Im SO wrong!!

AND, with all the above, IT could have been someone she was familiar with, I believe she got in the vehicle willingly and once on the main hwy everything went downhill :( vengeance describes it
Also the victim of the fathers deed could have put out a hit on Sierra, I hate to even type that, but, I believe this to be a serious crime from the start, I hope Im SO wrong!!

I am sure this angle has been checked out by the LE. Remember the victims were friends of his oldest daughters it is not like total strangers. IMHO revenge is not a factor in the case at all.

I am sure this angle has been checked out by the LE. Remember the victims were friends of his oldest daughters it is not like total strangers. IMHO revenge is not a factor in the case at all.

I had never heard they were friends of the older daughter, I read that the victim was under age 14, do you have a link to that specific topic(the victim)?

I can't imagine someone having the patience to wait for the legal system to deal with him and then do something so horrific years later. I mean, I can picture myself enraged to criminal violence if someone hurt my kids, but it'd happen during the turmoil of finding out and the legal wrangling. And if you were so outraged at your own child being violated, you'd have to be pretty messed up to be prepared to hurt another innocent child to redress the balance in your own mind. Most people realise that while not the direct victim, his children were harmed greatly by his disgusting behaviour as well. The person who would be capable of that would not need the provocation of Steve LaMar's crime IMO.

I can't imagine someone having the patience to wait for the legal system to deal with him and then do something so horrific years later. I mean, I can picture myself enraged to criminal violence if someone hurt my kids, but it'd happen during the turmoil of finding out and the legal wrangling. And if you were so outraged at your own child being violated, you'd have to be pretty messed up to be prepared to hurt another innocent child to redress the balance in your own mind. Most people realise that while not the direct victim, his children were harmed greatly by his disgusting behaviour as well. The person who would be capable of that would not need the provocation of Steve LaMar's crime IMO.

From what I read, both daughters are very close to their father despite the incident. I took from what I read that they don't believe he did what the girls at the slumber party say he did. That's all I know.

This was in 2009 that he was arrested or convicted of this. which makes sense in the timeline if he was arrested, took some time for a conviction and then mom moved 45 miles away after he was released. He did 1 year in jail.

"Steve LaMar, who was convicted in 2009 of one count of lewd or lascivious conduct with a child under 14, according to the Associated Press."

Im not saying it would have to be the victim that carried the crime out,but, maybe someone related to the victim.
It all depends on the intensity of what happened to the victim and if the victim has made progress in healing.
Some victims are sometimes severely damaged for years or their lifetime,this I know for a fact, it never goes away for some. Some people feel at times that justice was never served ,no matter what, I dont believe for one second that if that was the case with Sierra that it would justify anything, no matter what, whoever had anything to do with Sierra missing is EVIL!!

I would like to know after sending that last text. If the person she sent it to responded back? She was leaving the area right around that 711am mark. But really would like to know if someone responded to that text. If they didn't, it could mean they GOT the message. And a response was not necessary. And to let this person know that, she sent any message for any message sent would have told that person the real message which is I am gone/I am ready etc etc. Or something similar to that. Of course this is working under the theory she left voluntarily.

I'm pretty sure I read that the friend to whom Sierra sent the 7:11 text did reply back via text and did not get another response from Sierra.

I don't remember which link had that information, but askfornina may be able to dig it up.

Off Topic - This woman was posted here last week as missing. She was depressed and 'confused' when she went missing. She is a mom of 2 and a wife, deleted her social networking accounts before she went missing. This is so close to home. Prayers go out to her family and friends.

Most recent: http://www.brothers-brick.com/2012/04/02/sad-news-heather-braaten-found/

http://www.myballard.com/

Initial missing post:
http://www.brothers-brick.com/2012/03/27/missing-person-heather-braaten-aka-lego-girl/

I would tend to think that the perpetrator(s) did not leave a pair of used condoms laying around for someone to pick up. In particular if the area had been searched prior. My opinion is that whoever is responsible is keeping a very close eye on what is being done to find her.

I think leaving behind that kind of evidence is just a bit to sloppy for whoever did this. IMO whoever is responsible was very carefull, and planned this out for weeks, if not months. I don't think this is his first time. From looking around her home, and the surrounding streets on Google maps, it's not very ideal for a crime of opportunity. I think it was someone that she knew, or was at least familiar with in her life. It was someone that had enough insite to know where she lived, and the best time to strike.

I hope I'm wrong. I pray she just ran away with some kid she met at school, and is looking for a crazy teenage adventure somewhere.

I hope you come home safe, Sierra.

Off Topic - This woman was posted here last week as missing. She was depressed and 'confused' when she went missing. She is a mom of 2 and a wife, deleted her social networking accounts before she went missing. This is so close to home. Prayers go out to her family and friends.

Most recent: http://www.brothers-brick.com/2012/04/02/sad-news-heather-braaten-found/

http://www.myballard.com/

Initial missing post:
http://www.brothers-brick.com/2012/03/27/missing-person-heather-braaten-aka-lego-girl/

My prayers are for Heather Braaten and her family.
Samantha Koenig's body was found today, as well.
RIP Samantha.

Could someone please start a thread on this...I post on the Trayvon Martin Thread and my post was removed...Can not find it:

Guess I better go back on the Martin Thread a make a mends.

National Interest - US
Florida teen faces life sentence in slaying of British tourists

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/2...ce-in-slaying-british-tourists/#ixzz1qwbKwgVl

This happened last April 15...in Sarasota, Fl. a friend IM'ed it to me.
Their families were so sad in this article. We had the same thing happen a few years ago just out from Tallahassee at a rest ares. The kids killed my man and wounded the woman. I had med them that night before the left Tally, they were in KMart thing\king it was the Mall...looking to buy Levi'd Jeans for their firends.

My prayers are for Heather Braaten and her family.
Samantha Koenig's body was found today, as well.
RIP Samantha.

Thanks NoClue...So within the past week (approx) we've had:

Samantha Koenig
Heather Braaten
Devin Davis
Micah True

who did I miss? There are so many.

If Sierra is gone...please just let her be found...too many families with no answers at all. That has to be so much worse, even though then the hope is gone. JMO

I think they should look in the Santa Cruz Mtn's. :twocents:

I am CRYING over the Samantha Koenig Thread...So very Sad

I am hoping and praying that Sierra is found ALIVE!!!

I Really HATE these people("S) who hurt and KILL innocent children and people.

I have got to get in bed..it is after midnight in Florida and I an keeping my sick 3 year old grandson from Maryland...he has an ear infection from Flying...We spent Wednesday and Saturday nights in the ER..the local Pedio Drs would not see him...taking him back to day care tomorrow..I need some time away from NickJr and DisneyJr. My brain has turned into MUSH.

Dear God...Please Bring Sierra Home to Those That Love Her!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay