Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With a heavy heart for all those that have died......

There is always HOPE that Sierra LaMar is alive......

With that HOPE ... I'm off to bed. Night friends. Peace and HOPE for all the lost/missing.

Don't know.

But, he said he wasn't in the field (on Santa Teresa) on the day she disappeared, so he isn't there every day.
How would he know definitely if he has been there since or not?

He said that *he* hadn't seen him. I think he was saying that in the mental context of "the days I worked where I could see that bus stop."

Or it may be that he and the people he works with have put their heads together and none of them recall seeing that guy since.

Personally, I kinda think it's a red herring. I don't think this guy is lying; he seems sincere to me. But in every case there are coincidences and leads that sound promising that never pan out.

Yes...it may be important for LE to be aware of this info. the worst that can happen is they already have discovered it, and that is not a bad thing at all!

JMO
You may call and follow up with an e-mail, or e-mail and follow up with a phone call.
Santa Clara County Sherrif Office: 1-408-299-3233

E-mail: Tips@sheriff.sccgov.org. Note: first t should NOT be capitalized...my iPad is very stubborn and won't type lower case t. JMO

I reported this to law enforcement TODAY at about 2 p.m I think maybe they asked her questions because NOW at 9:48 her wall is plastered with SIERRA LAMARS missing poster and she has tweet upon tweet upon tweet.. Kinda crazy

I really think the school needs to take some responsibility for the amount of time it took for them to contact her family to let them know she was absent.

The school does have a way for parents to check in during the day to see if their kids are present in their various classes throughout the day.

Someone posted in one of the earlier threads that their child's high school doesn't send out notices until 6 pm or so to reduce the chance that a kid who cut school might intercept it.

Which is far, far more likely than for a kid to be abducted.

Check out the "Charley Project". Most girls between 12 and 17 who go missing involve an "Older Adult Male". Obviously, no all do but it is vital that LE has deconstructed her life, both in Morgan Hill and Fremont, and vetted out all of her secrets.

Assuming that issue has been settled, it looks like this was a planed abduction. The obvious first step is to look at everyone who lived on her street. There are only 7 houses. If a neighbor pulled up as she walked up her driveway, she might have accepted a ride. I can't see a 15 year old getting into a car with a stranger who just happens to stop. Extremely unlikely. If she did make it to Dougherty (dogs can get it wrong) it is possible someone she knew offered her a ride but there are probably very few people she knew who might drive down Daugherty at 7:10 in the morning. Most likely she was abducted by a stranger who had noticed her, stalked her enough to know her routine and forced her into his car.

The purse raises several questions. I suspect that Sierra just packed some extra clothes; perhaps to change into later in the day. Her friends would know if she made a habit of doing this. Her mother should be able to determine if any cloths were missing. If it was determined that she was wearing those clothes, it raises a lot of possibilities. We don't know whether the purse was hidden there or just thrown from a moving car. It makes a big difference.

If this is abduction, it may be a "first" but the guy displayed some criminal sophistication. He was able to get her into his car and he immediately pitched the phone. I'll bet he at least stalked other girls and thought a lot about it before actually doing it this time. I wonder if other young women in the Morgan Hill area recall someone who might have been following them.

Stretching it for new scenarios is getting tougher. How about this...cute guy Sierra has seen around at school stops her in the school yard for a chat. He casually looks around, walking her to a corner of the building where there are no students milling around. He talks first about how he can't wait for warm weather, and then gets on to asking her if she gets rides to school from her parents. Finds out she is the only one home when it is time for her to leave to catch the bus for school. They talk about how they can’t wait for summer.
Then, as if it just occurred to him he says He says, "Sierra, Hey, listen. Tomorrow I can borrow my brother's new ??? car. We could skip school for the day and go to ????." (Feel free to fill in the ???.’s) Sierra doesn't answer immediately, then he seals the deal by saying, “Whoa. We can have an early Spring picnic lunch: I'll pick up sour dough and rye bread, ham, roast beef, chips, and stuff. And, I'll borrow a few bottles of champagne and wine coolers from my bro's stash, he'll never miss it. It will be great, we can kick back and enjoy the day." Sierra says, "Well, that's tempting but....." Nice guy says, "tell you what, if you decide you aren't having a good time, I will bring you right back, I promise. I never break promises." Sierra can't resist after that, says okay.
Nice guy says, "Just to make it more fun, our little early get-away, promise you won't tell a soul. This will be our little secret, so no fair letting anyone, not even your best friend know beforehand. Promise?" Sierra agrees, gives him her address, and he asks her to meet him outside her home about seven am. He gives her his cell phone number, and an extra cell phone he happened to have on him, just in case she needs to reach him privately, he tells her. They turn to leave, and he says, “Oh, by the way, do you like to listen to ???. Sierra’s nods and her lovely eyes light up at the names, and he says “Great. I’ll bring my ??? and we can listen to them on the drive down/up there”.
Please forgive me for the "unlikely language choices" I used, and feel free to laugh. I know I would. I am a grandmother, my beloved oldest granddaughter is 23 and she would laugh her head off if she knew I wrote like this. I can't speak todays "teen's text twitter plus the effen" language.
The what-if scenario I tried to depict was that there didn’t need to be any record of text messages. She had his extra cell phone to use. Leaves no record on hers. Makes a big difference, verbal plans, secrets, and an unknown private cell phone sweetens the “deal”..
(The music idea was an afterthought. I’m listening to some of Chris Botti’s CD’s. His talented trumpet calms me down when I get down from reading and discussing the latest on our disappearing children.)

Stretching it for new scenarios is getting tougher. How about this...cute guy Sierra has seen around at school stops her in the school yard for a chat. He casually looks around, walking her to a corner of the building where there are no students milling around. He talks first about how he can't wait for warm weather, and then gets on to asking her if she gets rides to school from her parents. Finds out she is the only one home when it is time for her to leave to catch the bus for school. They talk about how they can’t wait for summer.
Then, as if it just occurred to him he says He says, "Sierra, Hey, listen. Tomorrow I can borrow my brother's new ??? car. We could skip school for the day and go to ????." (Feel free to fill in the ???.’s) Sierra doesn't answer immediately, then he seals the deal by saying, “Whoa. We can have an early Spring picnic lunch: I'll pick up sour dough and rye bread, ham, roast beef, chips, and stuff. And, I'll borrow a few bottles of champagne and wine coolers from my bro's stash, he'll never miss it. It will be great, we can kick back and enjoy the day." Sierra says, "Well, that's tempting but....." Nice guy says, "tell you what, if you decide you aren't having a good time, I will bring you right back, I promise. I never break promises." Sierra can't resist after that, says okay.
Nice guy says, "Just to make it more fun, our little early get-away, promise you won't tell a soul. This will be our little secret, so no fair letting anyone, not even your best friend know beforehand. Promise?" Sierra agrees, gives him her address, and he asks her to meet him outside her home about seven am. He gives her his cell phone number, and an extra cell phone he happened to have on him, just in case she needs to reach him privately, he tells her. They turn to leave, and he says, “Oh, by the way, do you like to listen to ???. Sierra’s nods and her lovely eyes light up at the names, and he says “Great. I’ll bring my ??? and we can listen to them on the drive down/up there”.
Please forgive me for the "unlikely language choices" I used, and feel free to laugh. I know I would. I am a grandmother, my beloved oldest granddaughter is 23 and she would laugh her head off if she knew I wrote like this. I can't speak todays "teen's text twitter plus the effen" language.
The what-if scenario I tried to depict was that there didn’t need to be any record of text messages. She had his extra cell phone to use. Leaves no record on hers. Makes a big difference, verbal plans, secrets, and an unknown private cell phone sweetens the “deal”..
(The music idea was an afterthought. I’m listening to some of Chris Botti’s CD’s. His talented trumpet calms me down when I get down from reading and discussing the latest on our disappearing children.)

Haha oh my gosh you sound like the cutest grandma ever!!!But yeah your idea is totally plausible, although I doubt she would have suggested all those foods or him even saying a picnic ;P but I cam see it being along those lines! Nice guy asks her out, she said yeah and doesn't tell a soul. Thanks for the post!!:)

I :heartbeat: you, Caligram! ..I enjoyed your descriptive theory.. hey, its very similar to my theory I proposed earlier this evening.. I think soomething similar could definitely be a possibility..

That sounds like some weird romance novel... clearly not what is actually happening. Are you serious?

Oh, to be a fly on the wall of LE's offices.

Much of what we puzzle and postulate has been reviewed thoroughly by now, almost 18 days in. There is plenty we do not know, so I am watching for what 'official' info is released at this point, to discern the direction in which LE is looking including its bids for public help.

After considering so many theories from the start, I am down to the greatest likelihood being what kemo posted just above:

Most likely she was abducted by a stranger who had noticed her, stalked her enough to know her routine and forced her into his car.

(Added thought but not a necessary: Had she even somewhat recognized a face, not that of a friend but just someone 'familiar', Sierra might have approached the vehicle thereby making it even easier to grab her.)

~jmo~

I :heartbeat: you, Caligram! ..I enjoyed your descriptive theory.. hey, its very similar to my theory I proposed earlier this evening.. I think soomething similar could definitely be a possibility..

Great minds think alike. Seriously, I don't see how one stranger could get her to enter his car willingly, and I don't see a stranger pointing a gun at her and ordering her to get in the car or he'd blow her brains out. Had to be someone Sierra agreed to go with, and there had to be a way to very quickly and neatly subdue her. If he didn't have a second crime buddy along, he had to have a plan to keep her quiet. Tell her to "Hey, you gotta look in the trunk, and check out the ??? (I don't know teen word for booze) and he follows her to the open trunk, conks her on the head and cuffs her hands and ankles. Doesn't sound logical. Risky. Someone could have walked outside to pick up newspaper and saw this. The moment of opportunity was very short for an unknown perp.

Whoever took her had eliminated the chance of creating a scene/ having a neighbor go outside to walk the dog/ or surprise - a big guard dog jumping a fence to protect Sierra. How about the unexpected early or late carpool person driving into the cul-de-sac to pick up their rider.

She may have just left the house and locked the door. If the gate were open, the car pulled right into the driveway. He got out of the car, put her in and may have restrained her either w/tape or ties. If she struggled and dropped her purse and phone, he gathered them up. He drove off w/o a drop of suspicion or evidence left behind.

I thought you said sourdough and rye bread would catch her off guard before... and now all of this? Can we try to focus on things that actually could have happened please?

I agree, this is a missing girl we are speaking of. Someone's daughter, niece, friend... I don't think fantasizing and making up stories with dialogue is appropriate.

I reported this to law enforcement TODAY at about 2 p.m I think maybe they asked her questions because NOW at 9:48 her wall is plastered with SIERRA LAMARS missing poster and she has tweet upon tweet upon tweet.. Kinda crazy

All I can see is an unrelated changed background image and one retweet of a celeb with a @msg to her regarding Sierra, the rest seems unrelated ... was stuff deleted? I am just not seeing what others have reported on this girl's twitter ...

eta - i see her avatar is changed, you'll note someone critcised her last avatar while picking on her twitter etiquette the last time she was on. I would hate for anyone to be adding to this girl's burden.

All I can see is an unrelated changed background image and one retweet of a celeb with a @msg to her regarding Sierra, the rest seems unrelated ... was stuff deleted? I am just not seeing what others have reported on this girl's twitter ...

Just checked she deleted all the tweets to sierra's new account but sierra is also the @F4gg... This is weird. She deleted her invitation she sent to sierra to the Odd future concert and everything

eta - i see her avatar is changed, you'll note someone critcised her last avatar while picking on her twitter etiquette the last time she was on. I would hate for anyone to be adding to this girl's burden.

I just sent you a DM with the information as I had researched it FULLY and it was all there now it's gone.

I thought you said sourdough and rye bread would catch her off guard before... and now all of this? Can we try to focus on things that actually could have happened please?

Huh? Now, not to be snotty but I didn't say sourdough and rye bread would catch her off guard. I also asked for forgiveness for my use of language as I couldn't speak Teen-eaze. The point I was trying to make, was some smooth guy could have gotten Sierra to agree to skip school and go off with him on Friday. Sure, I was imagining a slick rich-boy handsome senior with an irresistable line. 'Scuze me, but I am 75 and I find it difficult to be terse and foul mouthed. The point I was trying to make in my cheap dime-store romance was this: she may have known this guy from school, agreed to cut school on Friday, kept her secret to herself, and entered this guy's car willingly.

Or, I suppose the schoolyard convo, gangsta style would have been short and sharp, not sweet. So, a guy looks over at Sierra, says ""Zup! Then says, "this effen sh-- makin' me effen pissed, I shud blow their effen heads off, the effen bast----s. Sierra nods. Then guy says "how 'bout we doin' stuff tomor, hell with this effen place. Lets do some fun sh--. I got a wad of ---??? and some ??? we'll rock, babe. 'Kay?" Sierra says "Kay". They exchange phone numbers, guy says now thiz iz our seecrit, got it, babe? Seecret menans don't tell nobody." Sierra "Kay".
That was the rude and crude short version. Sierra agreed to keep it a secret.

Makes a heck of a lot more sense to me than a stranger abduction.

Whatever happened, she didn't deserve it. I meant no disrespect towards her or her family, and fantasizing may be just what got Sierra out of the house.

Begging your pardon everyone. I had no intentions of creating some snarky dialogue to create problems on this thread.

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member