Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NANCY DID NOT jump on marlene..aNd I've seen her jump on many people.. as a matter of fact she didn't even speak anymore to Marlene about the bf.. in fact she began talking to Marc Klaas about totally different issue.. Marlene discrepancy was not brought up til later and it wasn't brought up by Nancy.. watch the episode the truth of how it occurred is right there..

Bethany Marshall the psychiatrist on the show is the one who brought up the boyfriend and wanted to know was he home before the mother left or after. She said that the mother had said two different things and then Nancy went to the mother and asked straight up and the mother got kind of defensive about it. If I was the mother I would have told everything I knew in order to find my child and not get defensive about it or make the comment she did about it not being important. As someone in this thread said it is IMPORTANT to know what time that boyfriend left.

Prayers for Sierra's family, friends, and everyone that is doing everything that they can to help with this case and find her.

It is important for LE to know. It isn't important for Nancy Grace to know or for anyone else, for that matter. Nancy Grace jumps on her one theory and goes after it and after it until people get tired and don't want to talk to her anymore (or commit suicide like Melinda Duckett).

There are some interesting posts on the Hinky Meter site...one poster claiming to know some things about Sierra's move and school changing. I know we can't quote here, but I think HM is an approved site by Tricia?

How interesting...never heard about Sierra being described as a "strong willed girl " before... I wonder what that means,in the context of her being abducted ? Or,is something else being implied here ? Like possibly she was difficult to handle ? JMO

I think it means she wouldn't give up easily and put up a fight or stay strong and use her wits if she was being held captive.

Absolutely no confirmation on sierra scent tracked to end of driveway.. instead sheriff will only confirm that they were able to track her scent out the front door but will not say how far.. specifically asked did her scent go to end of driveway and sheriff will only confirm that the scent tracked out the front door. .

I am so confused about this scent...and why her mom said initially that the scent ended at the driveway and therefore proved that Sierra made it to the bus stop? Or was she misquoted, and meant that it proved she did NOT make it to the bus stop?? Who knows...

The NG Gripe and moan thread is for the issues any may have with Nancy ..nOT here in Sierra's. Thread..

The scent may have ended there b/c of the rains. When did they arrive with the dogs? Wasn't it after the rain and winds moved in?

I think the reason that Nancy asks those questions is she is trying help recount everything make sure nothing was missed. Plus a lot of people might tune into this case and not know what is going on so she does those recaps and everything for those that don't know. I don't see any problem with her asking those questions to the mother. She wasn't being mean only asking what happened on that day. With Nancy asking those things the mother might remember something that she didn't before....Love Nance!!

NANCY DID NOT jump on marlene..aNd I've seen her jump on many people.. as a matter of fact she didn't even speak anymore to Marlene about the bf.. in fact she began talking to Marc Klaas about totally different issue.. Marlene discrepancy was not brought up til later and it wasn't brought up by Nancy.. watch the episode the truth of how it occurred is right there..

yes Nancy got confused on what the mother had said and asked then the mother pretty much did the 180.

It is important for LE to know. It isn't important for Nancy Grace to know or for anyone else, for that matter. Nancy Grace jumps on her one theory and goes after it and after it until people get tired and don't want to talk to her anymore (or commit suicide like Melinda Duckett).

Oh I understand... I don't think she was being rude to Sierra's Mom at all. And Bethany only brought it up because Nancy had not noticed. I understand your point though.

I am so confused about this scent...and why her mom said initially that the scent ended at the driveway and therefore proved that Sierra made it to the bus stop? Or was she misquoted, and meant that it proved she did NOT make it to the bus stop?? Who knows...

She wasn't misquoted. Those were her actual words in the interview she gave when she was passing out fliers with RG @ the intersection.

The whole thing on NG started when Mom first said that only she and Sierra were in the house that morning...and then NG asked her a few minutes later if the BF lived in the home, Mom said yes, so NG said then he was there too, not just you and Sierra? And she said yes but that he had already left for work. And then a bit later she (Mom) said no, he left after she did. And then last of all, Mom said, no she left last. So NG was just trying to figure out the order of people leaving...JMO

I think NG and MK put a bandage on the story. They decided to go along with Marlene and say he left earlier and was "cleared". It is up to us sleuthers to decipher what they are actually saying.

IMO, Marlene changed it up x2. She has an odd way of communicating. I have noticed this from the very beginning.

1. Marlene says he left earlier than she.
2. Marlene says he left later than she.
3. Marlene says he left earlier, so, he was never alone with her." "He should be left out of this or something like that."

I observed that no one will say where he works and when he works. I thought he worked out of the house as a contractor..

...hmm. conveniently, Nancy says she just got a call from LE and RG is cleared.

Later in show, Sheriff says "We are not eliminating anyone"..."We can't comment on if he was at work or not."

:waitasec: We need an interpreter for Marlene.

Sorry to but in, but just wanted to add this before I head off to bed.
On the NamUs website, it states " A school friend stated she communicated with
Sierra via text message on Friday 3/16/12 at approximately 0711 hours to meet before class started
to discuss homework. Sierra never made that meeting."

http://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/14258

The whole thing on NG started when Mom first said that only she and Sierra were in the house that morning...and then NG asked her a few minutes later if the BF lived in the home, Mom said yes, so NG said then he was there too, not just you and Sierra? And she said yes but that he had already left for work. And then a bit later she (Mom) said no, he left after she did. And then last of all, Mom said, no she left last. So NG was just trying to figure out the order of people leaving...JMO

I'm sure the script was preplanned that way, as there were several people that zeroed in on the BF. I'm sure that ML was hoping to get media attention in hopes of finding her daughter, not talk about what LE has already discussed for hours on end with her and the BF.

MK's opinion is the main reason I tune in...
I just don't know who told him about the LD tests, that's all...whether he heard it from LE or from those who took them. It is a fair question, I think.

I'm sure the script was preplanned that way, as there were several people that zeroed in on the BF. I'm sure that ML was hoping to get media attention in hopes of finding her daughter, not talk about what LE has already discussed for hours on end with her and the BF.

Nancy devoted the entire hour to Sierra. Her questions were fair. What if he was home and it was never told? Now wouldn't that change the entire case?

What time did he leave for work will now be the burning question on my range. Marlene wouldn't even give that up...why?

Nancy devoted the entire hour to Sierra. Her questions were fair. What if he was home and it was never told? Now wouldn't that change the entire case?

Reading over at Hinkymeter is making me see things a slight bit in a different direction. I know it is an approved site here. And there is a member over there whose kids went to Fremont and knew Sierra at school there. Am I allowed to go any further????:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon