Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to stay away from this case, but folded today. Been reading since 10am, nearly 6 hours. FWIW, I think its a peer. (Part of me suspects her mothers dearest friend, but thats theory #2)

I think its someone from Fremont.

I think the condoms are a plant and may hold the key to the case if they actually contain semen. Something tells me a female did this to Sierra.

The placing of the items (wedged between the wall and cactus) seems effeminate to me.

when i was 16, a friend of mine, plotted on his best friend since grade school and murdered him. His motive was retaliation. My friend(the murderer) heard the victim told a kid named "J" the combination to a locker and there was a missing coat.

My friend called the victim to his house under the pretense of cutting his hair before school, it was 7am. between 7am and 7:50am, my friend shot the victim 4 times, rolled him up in the living room rug, loaded him into the car, transported him 6 miles away, robbed him, took his shoes and made it to class on time. The house he was murdered in, sits 100 feet from 4 immediate neighbors. Middle income neighborhood and people were home, the street was busy with ppl leaving for work and school.. There was never one witness, no one heard 4 gunshots, no one saw a 140lb kid dragging a 200lb corpse to a volvo, and shoving it in. No one saw a suspicious kid, at an undeveloped mall, dumping an 8 foot round oriental rug into the sewer---- Not one teacher or student reported the perp acting even a little bit odd/sweaty/nervous the day of the murder----

I just keep that in mind when I read these cases, of course since it is MY life, its easy for it to stay in the forefront! :)

His only mistake-- he wore the victims shoes to school and the victims mother testified to the grand jury her son had them on when he left the day he disappeared. Police managed to get him to confess and plead. It took over a year to get the confession. at 16 my friend received a life sentence.

wow. Thank you for the first hand account. I AGREE that it can happen right in front of people and nobody takes notice. look at how many missing persons cases still exist with no arrests and no bodies found. So many girls who go POOF---right before our eyes.

I did suspect it was 'mean' girls at first. Sierra was new to the school and a very pretty sweet girl. Just the perfect target for some jealous girls. But as time goes on it makes me doubt it. I feel like someone would talk or come forward or be found out.

I am leaning towards an obsessed stalker, perhaps from the neighborhood or perhaps a 'friend' of the family. [ maybe a coworker of the bf who works in construction, or a RSO friend of the fathers, or an employee of the landlords]

ETA: why did your friend wear the victims shoes? I bet he asks himself the same thing.

I have been visiting that site for couple of hours now trying to make heads and tails out of it. Seems people respond more with photos than words when communicating.

Think of it as a cross between a microblog and 4chan. Less creative than 4chan, more freewheeling than other microblogging sites like Twitter.

Kinda like 4chan with training wheels and adults helicoptering to make sure no one gets hurt.

he wore the shoes because he was an arrogant ******* and wanted the $100 shoes. Since his best friend was dead, I can only assume he didn't want them to go to "waste". Maybe he felt he deserved them because of the whole missing starter jacket. The boys did trade shoes, both only wore Air Jordans, so it wasnt unusual for one to be wearing the others... except THAT day.

My friend is middle aged now, has been raped violently a few times has been in prison for over 20 years (he was bound over at 16 and sent to the adult pen immediately) and has not spoken or had a visit from anyone in almost 10 years. Its really sad.

I am reading at the HM, and this is confusing to me and wonder if its been clarified further?

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:11 am

Her mother snapped this photo of her the morning she disappeared, appearing playful which followed her parents and friends' perception of nothing out of the ordinary"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-finding-cell-phone-field.html#ixzz1rAhOzSKx

Now - we also know that Marlene testified on the NG show that the last time she saw her, she could not confirm what she was wearing for school because she was still in her PJ's. Now someone please tell me how Marlene could have been the one to snap the photo of Sierra with her tongue sticking out in the sharks t-shirt if she didn't ever witness her getting dressed. (??)

I am reading at the HM, and this is confusing to me and wonder if its been clarified further?

Her mother snapped this photo of her the morning she disappeared, appearing playful which followed her parents and friends' perception of nothing out of the ordinary"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-finding-cell-phone-field.html#ixzz1rAhOzSKx

Now - we also know that Marlene testified on the NG show that the last time she saw her, she could not confirm what she was wearing for school because she was still in her PJ's. Now someone please tell me how Marlene could have been the one to snap the photo of Sierra with her tongue sticking out in the sharks t-shirt if she didn't ever witness her getting dressed. (??)

I read and hear that reported a few times at the beginning but was unable to find a link to support it. I also read that Marlene and BF left together that morning but i've read so much i have no idea where i read that. These were links not posts made by random people.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/lamar-family-announces-10000-reward-information/nMLw6/

posted to internet 3 mins ago but looks like there are a couple of articles and this news is from earlier today.

LaMar family announces $10,000 reward for information

snipped:
Wonder how helpful rewards are - thinking about the large reward first offered in the Holly Bobo case of something round 85,000 IIRC...
Speaking of Holly's case, Sierra's has a similar feel to it...

personally, when the rewards start coming out, I get disheartened. To me it means they are begging and the investigating has come to a flatline--- just MOO.

IF there are any young people with knowledge of what happened...maybe a reward will help more so than it might in other cases, who knows...$10K might be a lot to a teenager or someone in that near age-group...

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/lamar-family-announces-10000-reward-information/nMLw6/

posted to internet 3 mins ago but looks like there are a couple of articles and this news is from earlier today.

LaMar family announces $10,000 reward for information

snipped:

I tell you what I just got back from there .It has been non stop people all day long . I went out with a group of 16 in an area along Coyote creek by the golf course, The one the I like about the Klass foundation is it is never announced where the are going to search. No warning for the perp.
Side note my body is telling me what the heck did you do to me. But worth it.

This case does remind me of Holly Bobo. Which is very disheartening. But so far I have more faith in this police force. They seem to be on top of it so far. But if an experienced perp did this in an organized way, and had some luck, then no matter how good the LE is, it is nearly impossible to track. imo

I tell you what I just got back from there .It has been non stop people all day long . I went out with a group of 16 in an area along Coyote creek by the golf course, The one the I like about the Klass foundation is it is never announced where the are going to search. No warning for the perp.

OH THANK YOU. I know it must have been very hard work. Thank you for making that effort.

I posted some video of Coyote Creek Golf course area on the SARX Thread last week. I was really interested in that area because it talked about by locals that the 'abandoned' golf course was a good place to look. And from looking at the pix it looks like a possible place they might have pulled into.

What did you think?

This case does remind me of Holly Bobo. Which is very disheartening. But so far I have more faith in this police force. They seem to be on top of it so far. But if an experienced perp did this in an organized way, and had some luck, then no matter how good the LE is, it is nearly impossible to track. imo

He doesn't even have to be all that organized...as long as he did not leave any of himself on the items found, he may be in the clear...especially if he is not someone she communicated with online or by phone. How to even begin to find him? Especially if Sierra is not found...if she is not alive, she may hold the best evidence, but not forever. :(

LE does seem very agressive and pro-active, etc...still, unless they are working off of info and leads, it may come down to luck, or no luck, in the end.

JMO

:hug: so glad you were able to go out there for Sierra JDB!

The picture in the link you gave, with the caption saying her mom snapped it before she left for work... only shows a head shot. Is there another picture that shows the t-shirt? I can't tell what she has on in the one I mentioned, it's a close-up of her face.

My daughter checked and could only find a Sierra LaMar born in 1992 with no photo. It doesn't sound like it's her. ooVoo isn't as popular as Skype.

So she belongs to it. Just not the one we are looking for.
Thank you very much for taking the time and putting in the effort.
Tell your daughter I said thank you very much.

Thank you for searching and for reporting on it, JDB. I feel that this perp may be leaving clues along the way, so giving him none is very smart.

The picture in the link you gave, with the caption saying her mom snapped it before she left for work... only shows a head shot. Is there another picture that shows the t-shirt? I can't tell what she has on in the one I mentioned, it's a close-up of her face.

Sierra-Sharks-taken031612last-pic-taken.jpg

and thats the tshirt that was nicely folded in the bag that was wedged by the cactus..... am I correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties