Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I have been watching the newreels of where the purse was found between the cactus and the building over and over. I went to the two closest buildings to Laguna and lo and hold I found the spot. I had to use my sons eyes as I went ga ga after a bit, but he figured it out and then showed me and sure enough.... What I am finding though is that the road on which it was found leads to nowhere, dead ends at the tracks unless you take a farm trail to the left at the end and follow it along the tracks. So thinking it was a deliberate stop to place items there....not enroute.

http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=186144

approx. 147

Thanks so much for getting out on the ground seeing things how they appear. Is there any possible way you can pinpoint this spot on a map or possibly some photos? Thanks again for your help, it is greatly appreciated

BBM

To think that the sheriff of the county, who has been chosen/briefed/cleared to speak on behalf of the department on a national television program specifically about a single case involving a missing teen is out of the loop is a stretch.

This was my interpretation of what was mean't by the statements. LE has no reason to suspect the family, they were the first to be investigated as in all cases, this is where they start. But until the case is solved everyone, that walks the face of this earth is a suspect.

Posting this for clarification :

This is Sheriff Smith's statement from Nancy Grace Show 4-6-12 where the Sheriff clearly stated that they are not eliminating anybody until Sierra is home.

snipped from : http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/06/ng.01.html

GRACE: We are back and taking your calls in the search for 15-year- old Sierra Lamar. To Sheriff Laurie Smith, Santa Clara county sheriff.

Sheriff, explain to me what is the issue with the live-in boyfriend?

SMITH: We`ve talked with him. We`re continuing the investigation. Until Sierra`s home safely, we`re not eliminating anybody, and any new information that we get or any new suspicions we get, we will absolutely totally follow up.

Bessie,
Respectfully:

Wouldn't this "new" recent statement by the Sheriff cancel out the initial statement that they were ALL cleared. Seems totally different now, perhaps in light of new info?

How do you suggest we interpret this new "statement" by the Sheriff for purposes of discussion of the case?

Exactly! Would this "new" statement by the Sheriff cancel out the

I think this family dynamic is very interesting and perhaps important. I agree that none of the family members are involved in her disappearance, imo. I don't think her father had anything to do with that. But I do wonder what affect that whole RSO mess had on Sierra. She obviously loved her dad and so did her sister love their dad. They seemed to be very close. So would that have any affect on their own views of men in their lives. Their dad did jail time for abusing one of their little friends, and yet nobody in the family has any issues with the girls living with dad when he comes home from jail.
I really do find that odd. And it makes me wonder if it opened Sierra up to dubious choices in males in her life. Like would she be less judgmental about one's reputation because of it. I don't know, but she probably was very defensive about her dad. And did not like people judging him harshly or unfairly.
I also have to wonder if any of dads friends or associates met Sierra or saw her pictures while dad was in jail.

Re your last sentence : it could be vital to know if the girls stayed with dad when he first was released from jail. IIRC, didn't he live for a while in a motel room ? And there was at least one other RSO staying there ? Was it a case of dad letting the two of them do what they wanted ? And was he also maybe generous with money, being a software engineer ? JMO

I've tried to read all posts and keep caught up. I thought I read that there was a change in who left the house last before Sierra. This was revealed on NG? Could someone explain that to me?

Why would Lt. Troy Smith, Media Officer, have to release it more than once? The media outlets meets with him or calls him and he gives them information about the case.

Who is talking about immediately? This has been put out by the Media Officer for a couple of weeks now.

I imagine national and local area reporters contact Lt. Troy Smith everyday to get an update on the case.

IMO

I was responding to your remarks that there have been dozens of articles saying the 3 were cleared. However the articles are all reporting the same statement. LE said it ONE TIME. Media said it repeatedly afterward. That doesn't make it more (or less) true.

It is possible that in the very early days of the investigation, they were confident that the parents and RG were not involved, but later obtained additional evidence that Marlene might not even have been aware of, putting him in the area. Cell phone data, or sighting by a neighbor who DIDN'T think it unusual that he was there until he heard via media reports that Marlene was saying he was gone when she left at 6 and knew it wasn't true.

Perhaps Marlene herself told them (as she implied that she had) that Rick had left the house after she did that day, and this left them with a period of time that he and Sierra were in the home alone which LE would be remiss in not investigating further.

This new information could have been given to LE just shortly before NG taped, and nobody intended to reveal it, but Marlene, due to her understandably fragile state of mind at this point, slipped. Once she had revealed the new (and presumably TRUE) information, and realized she was not supposed to have done so. She would have to wonder if she should stick with the truth she was NOT supposed to tell now that the cat was out of the bag, or try to undo the damage by denying that she had left first, and hope she could be convincing, even though she knew it was not true. Particularly if she is not accustomed to lying or comfortable doing so, this could be a big dilemma.

I don't know if anyone has asked who gets home first. Does Marlene generally get time alone with Sierra before Rick gets home in the evening, or is Rick usually home when she gets there?

I was just on her Tumblr also. I really wish I had someone that could help educate me on this. You may be wondering what I am. All the reposts of the photos and you can see who reposted them so you can go to their page. One photo, the link took me to anothers page that had graphic bondage pics and body mutilation. Maybe you saw what I saw. I can't remember what led to verify this is actually her tumblr account.

I have been visiting that site for couple of hours now trying to make heads and tails out of it. Seems people respond more with photos than words when communicating.

The small icon picture looks like her but I cant really tell.

But do you or anyone know if she own an apple computer. Was that her laptop a apple lap top?

Forgive me if this has been discussed, but on a tumblr page devoted to finding Sierra, there is a poster of a sketch of a man who is wanted in connection with trying to lure a 13-year old girl into his car in Walnut Creek on 3/23. Just found it curious and interesting to see if anything will come of this

Forgive me if this has been discussed, but on a tumblr page devoted to finding Sierra, there is a poster of a sketch of a man who is wanted in connection with trying to lure a 13-year old girl into his car in Walnut Creek on 3/23. Just found it curious and interesting to see if anything will come of this

Do you have link to the tumblr page and or the walnut creek incident.

I have tried to stay away from this case, but folded today. Been reading since 10am, nearly 6 hours. FWIW, I think its a peer. (Part of me suspects her mothers dearest friend, but thats theory #2)

I think its someone from Fremont.

I think the condoms are a plant and may hold the key to the case if they actually contain semen. Something tells me a female did this to Sierra.

The placing of the items (wedged between the wall and cactus) seems effeminate to me.

when i was 16, a friend of mine, plotted on his best friend since grade school and murdered him. His motive was retaliation. My friend(the murderer) heard the victim told a kid named "J" the combination to a locker and there was a missing coat.

My friend called the victim to his house under the pretense of cutting his hair before school, it was 7am. between 7am and 7:50am, my friend shot the victim 4 times, rolled him up in the living room rug, loaded him into the car, transported him 6 miles away, robbed him, took his shoes and made it to class on time. The house he was murdered in, sits 100 feet from 4 immediate neighbors. Middle income neighborhood and people were home, the street was busy with ppl leaving for work and school.. There was never one witness, no one heard 4 gunshots, no one saw a 140lb kid dragging a 200lb corpse to a volvo, and shoving it in. No one saw a suspicious kid, at an undeveloped mall, dumping an 8 foot round oriental rug into the sewer---- Not one teacher or student reported the perp acting even a little bit odd/sweaty/nervous the day of the murder----

I just keep that in mind when I read these cases, of course since it is MY life, its easy for it to stay in the forefront! :)

His only mistake-- he wore the victims shoes to school and the victims mother testified to the grand jury her son had them on when he left the day he disappeared. Police managed to get him to confess and plead. It took over a year to get the confession. at 16 my friend received a life sentence.

Here were two articles that I found.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca..._Gilroy_Worry_Parents_Bay_Area-127057913.html
http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/walnut-creek-police-warn-possible-teen-stalker/nLZmX/

ETA: below i posted a stupid theory that has incorrect info. Please don't hold me to this theory any longer! lol

the other theory is moms BF met Sierra at the driveway, offered to drop her off, and got fresh in the car she said hell to the no--and he disposed of her. I have heard with my own two ears from a rapist that he will never return to prison as a sex offender-- (he was implying if he ever went back to jail, it would be for murder only. He would kill his victims because murderers are respected in prison, sex predators are not.)

the other theory is moms BF met Sierra at the driveway, offered to drop her off, and got fresh in the car she said hell to the no--and he disposed of her. I have heard with my own two ears from a rapist that he will never return to prison as a sex offender-- (he was implying if he ever went back to jail, it would be for murder only. He would kill his victims because murderers are respected in prison, sex predators are not.)

The BF is not a sex offender...her father is.

FYI, in the case of Vilet Torrez, who has just recently gone missing...LE said that that ex was in "no way a suspect in her disappearance" a few days ago, and today he is the POI. So things do change. JMO

that teen stalker poster from 2011. I just emailed my mother in Chicago that link-----

This sounds stupid, BUT... in sept 2010 i was in CA at Disney for my birthday. It was sept 19th to be exact, and a fellow in line with me was approx 50, with two hoop earrings ,with a beanie and a backpack, was celebrating his bday too (we both had the pins) he was drunk as could be, and told me his whole life story and how he was alone because he lived with mother who was disabled and she wouldnt let him use the car so he had to take the bus and a cab.... when it was my turn to board the ride I begged the attendant to separate me from this weirdo...and my mom god love her, said WAIT let me take your pic so everyone can see the birthday kids! (we annoy each other this way) we still joke about this guy to this day-- i want mom to dig out that pic and compare the two----

Bessie,
Respectfully:

Wouldn't this "new" recent statement by the Sheriff cancel out the initial statement that they were ALL cleared. Seems totally different now, perhaps in light of new info?

How do you suggest we interpret this new "statement" by the Sheriff for purposes of discussion of the case?

Exactly! Would this "new" statement by the Sheriff cancel out the

I really dont think it cancels any of the pior LE statement's out. There is no way to unring a bell. Just because no one can be ruled out doesnt ever mean that any of the three have been ruled in.

Sheriff Smith is going on more of a formality now. A little too late, imo, since both Cordoza and Lt. Smith have told everyone that neither of the three are involved in Sierra's disappearance. Can't get any plainer than that statement.

I found Sheriff Smith very inconsistent. She said she didnt even know if the scent ended at the driveway when Lt. Smith had already explained where the scent ended. She also tried to use the excuse that it was windy and raining even though dog handlers say rain helps to keep the scent closer to the ground instead of it disipating into the air. All she had to do is ask her investigating detectives where the scent ended. Its seems she is not that up to date on the case and the detectives are light years ahead of her, which is good I suppose, since they are the ones really investigating the case.

IMO

HinkyMeter is a WS approved site, but we cannot copy/paste or paraphrase posts from there to here. We can provide a link and time directions to a post of interest however. HTH and if any questions please PM a mod.

After reading the threads on Sierra LaMar over there

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1598&start=200

there was a post April 3rd (1:01pm)by someone who claims to know SL through kids attending school with her. Her posts are insightful.

Hope this wasn't too much info, not sure how detailed I can be before paraphrasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat