Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
------------

So, do you think that girls from the U.S. are being kidnapped and taken across the border for prostitution?
I have no idea. I am only trying to find Sierra LaMar.
This girl you mentioned. is she a relative or family friend of yours.

Whatever mom said or didn't say, in any event, I think the real question is did everyone arrive at work (or wherever they were going) on time. Anyone can leave a house and come back/B].

BBM: I agree ...

JMO and :moo: Not only who saw Sierra last in the morning is important but it is important to make sure that what everyone was doing until 6:00 pm that evening is important.

There is an 11 hour time gap because Sierra was not reported missing until 6:00 pm that evening ... This is something that LE has to look at -- and look at everyone including family, friends, school, etc. And no, I am sure it is not "pleasant" to be looked at -- but to rule out everyone it is SOP.

Anything could have happened from 7:00 am until 6:00 pm

Not to be off topic, but let me give an example :

Kyron Horman : Kyron's step-mother Terrie Horman : she was the last "family member" to see Kyron when she brought him to school that morning for the Science Fair and "supposedly" left him near his classroom at appx. 8:45 am ... Kyron was not reported "missing" until 4:00 pm that afternoon when Kaine [Kyron's father] and Terrie showed up at the bus stop and Kyron was not there.

Terrie's "story" and "times" changed and she failed poly's ! So WHAT did Terrie do for those 7 hours ? Absolutely LE checked Terrie's whereabouts during that time-frame -- as well as -- Kaine, Kyron's mother Desiree, and Tony, Kyron's step-father !

Most of you know the story about Kyron and if not, there is a great forum here !

I hope that made sense : Basically, what I am saying is when there is a long gap between when the "missing person" is last seen -- and when they are reported "missing" -- it must be checked out.

I sure I hope that LE has checked ALL alibis between 7:00 and 6:00 pm ... that's 11 hours ... that's a lot of terrirtory to cover.

MOO ...

Kyron Horman : Kyron's step-mother Terrie Horman : when she brought him to school that morning for the Science Fair and "supposedly" left him near his classroom at appx. 8:45 am ...
Edited by me for space...

I have never believed that.
She hated that boy!
I will go back on topic now. Sorry if anyone is offended or frustrated for leaving topic. Just had to respond this one time to an off topic thread.

ITA. I feel like I accidentally logged into the Hailey Dunn forum three weeks in. It seems like there's a missing cheerleader, a mom with a live-in BF with apparent timeline issues, who Nancy Grace tripped up during an interview, and a divided opinion on WS flaring up in angry or sarcastic posts. I love WS, but don't like the snarkiness that sometimes takes over when involved parties' stories start falling apart. Sometimes "whodunnit" seems pretty obvious, at other times it isn't as clear. But there is nothing gained by posters getting angry at those who disagree with them, or baiting others into ugly debates.

Before you know it, some the people with the best ideas are on "time-out" and we do not benefit from their insight.

Please stop fighting, and if I may be so bold as to ask, if a comment is intended for the amusement of one or two members only, send it privately. It clutters the board with not only the comments, but the comments ABOUT those comments.

Peace.

:seeya: These are some good points ! The bottom line is that EVERYONE here wants to see Sierra brought home ! We all agree on that ! And many of you have done some great work keeping everyone updated on the searches, info, etc. !

What is not agreed upon is "what happened to Sierra" and "who is the perp". And I see nothing wrong with exploring any and ALL possibilities, whether someone agrees or not ...

And sometimes, these "possibilities" of what happened and the "who" are not pleasant, which is understandable.

No one ever wants to think that a "family member" could do such a thing ... but unfortunately, it happens many times which stats prove.

Oh, one more thing and JMO and MOO : I do enjoy the "levity" at times... it is good to keep a "sense of humor" while discussing tragic events like this and the many other cases here at WS ...

I'd go "bonkers" if I couldn't take a break and laugh here and there ...

:fence: :seeya:

I think LE would have considered the BF as a possible suspect right away. Also her dad, because of his RSO status... In the case of her BF, LE could have looked at his cell pings.Any discrepancy in his story would have resulted in repeated "interviews" with LE,including the FBI. He would probably have felt the need to hire a lawyer.... MOO

I do believe at this time LE is fully aware of the adults' movements that day. Quite a bit of time has passed. But, the whole NG interview was very interesting. Everyone involved got something from it. NG got ratings. Sierra's mom got to keep Sierra's case in the limelight. And LE got to protect the investigation, by having the focus turn to someone ( the BF) who would have been eyeballed like crazy from hour one... MOO

JMO

I have a couple of possible scenarios in my head. It is hard for me to narrow it down because it seems like the facts point to different possibilities. It SEEMS as though she planned on going to school that day. But them again, she may have had secret plans to skip school with old friends and only made it look like she was off to school. But I don't see why she would have lugged her school books with her since she would have been home before her mom was. So I think she left home planning to go to school.

But did she plan to take the bus? She might have had plans to ride with someone to school. I have firsthand experience with a 14 yr old who used to do that regularly until I caught her. Instead of sitting at the bus stop she was getting rides with older friends and going to Starbuck first, even being late to school a few times.

But if it were a student then I think she would have been found by now or at least LE would have figured out who they were.

For me it keeps coming back to a neighborhood stalker. Someone who watched her from their job or trailer or car in the mornings.

Just a thought:

From the kidnapped for prostitution angle-or trafficking, if you will.

From just about every account I have read, the kidnappers get their rape in, as they refer to it as a kind of "conditioning" of the victim before she/he is delivered to the imprisoners.

Lots of people desperate for money, and those already predisposed, pedos, would have a motive for collaborating with traffickers.

On Sierra's twitter account back in January she goes back and forth with someone who apparently is "following" her on twitter, and comments that they don't even go to her school or know her, and on one tweet she calls him/her a "stalker". Just noticed that on another site where tweets were posted...could mean nothing of course...

Several times now I have heard the "three" adults have been cleared. Does her Sister fall into that category? I consider her an adult, just sayin....

On Sierra's twitter account back in January she goes back and forth with someone who apparently is "following" her on twitter, and comments that they don't even go to her school or know her, and on one tweet she calls him/her a "stalker". Just noticed that on another site where tweets were posted...could mean nothing of course...

I saw that too. Teenagers seem to use that word a lot,in a dissing kind of way. I don't usually do anecdotes, but was over at a friends house recently. Overheard her 15 year old daughter on her cell saying "oh,him, he's such a stalker" then they laughed. I don't think it is meant in the way that,say, posters here would use it...Just a thought...

I saw that too. Teenagers seem to use that word a lot,in a dissing kind of way. I don't usually do anecdotes, but was over at a friends house recently. Overheard her 15 year old daughter on her cell saying "oh,him, he's such a stalker" then they laughed. I don't think it is meant in the way that,say, posters here would use it...Just a thought...

I know, but this was not a friendly exchange really...at least it did not seem to be, in parts. JMO

I have overheard, and it wasn't difficult to do, young teenagers saying, in a joking way, he's a rapist. Or using the word rape in a sarcastic way.

Several times now I have heard the "three" adults have been cleared. Does her Sister fall into that category? I consider her an adult, just sayin....

IDK..but, whenSierra's sister was home from school over the break,did she stay with her mom and Sierra at any point ? Or did she spend the whole break over at her dad's house ? TIA

Hey guys... I want to try and catch up on this case really bad!!! For what it is worth, my EARLY instincts about this case was that it was NOT family related. I can't explain why.... it is just something that happens after years of following this kind of crime. This case just does not have the same "feel" that the Hailey Dunn, Kyron Hormon, or Haleigh Cummings case had. I have thought much more about the Tina and Cody Hermann case where Sarah Maynard was missing. No other family have been harmed or even threatened in Sierra's case as far as I know. For some reason the Shasta Groene (Joseph Duncan) case comes to mind as well. My heart breaks for Sierra, and I still have hopes that she is out there somewhere - alive. Keep up the good work WS'ers.... this case is one of the reasons forums like WS's is important.

It would be my guess that LE is scouring the background of that Disneyland video I saw on TV, Nancy Grace? They must be trying to see if there is anyone who might be stalking her.

BTW, anyone know for certain if that was at Disneyland, and also the date?

I know, but this was not a friendly exchange really...at least it did not seem to be, in parts. JMO

Cluciano, Actually, I think you're right...I went and re-read it. So hard to know what is bluster and what is real. But...she sounded upset and somewhat angry ?... MOO

Another interesting finding:

According to MegansLaw.ca.gov - there is/was a registered sex offender living 300 feet from Sierra LaMar's home.
http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?searchby=offender&id=1869408343818&lang=ENGLISH

Offender's last known address: 561 MONTEREY ROAD #B MORGAN HILL, CA
Offenses: LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH A CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE

Here's a Google Map - http://g.co/maps/awzs8 (see E)

#findsierra

JMO

8:00am PST - KTVU News Update: Family will announce a REWARD today for information/whereabouts of Sierra LaMar.

If he lived there when Sierra was living in that house..he was soo close..OMG. Hope LE spoke to him.At length.

TY for that map, it was very helpful.Had not realized how close the old Monterey Hwy is to her house...MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva