Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginner , "R" is not the person who states that her children attended school with Sierra.. "R" was banned by valhall. For good reason.. the person whose children know Sierra was not banned and it is from her the info about sierra came..

Valhall runs a very legitimate site at the hinky meter, she's very respected and also a member here as well..

I believe ppl are capable of taking it what for what its worth what they read over there.. but it needs to be clear that "R" that was banned has nothing to with Sierra or the info dscussed..that is misleading.

I went to the building and cactus where the bag was found. It is about one tenth of a mile NW of ST on Laguna. Now I see there is no way a bag could be thrown from ST. Whoever did that had to turn onto Laguna, get out of the car, put it between the building and the cactus then get back in their car. Also, they would have to go back the same direction they came - so back toward ST. Laguna (Fisher) dead ends at the railroad tracks with no crossing. There is some fenced in business and one mobile home on the other side at the end. There are a couple of side streets with large homes, but no other way out than back to ST.

FWIW and just my opinion of what I saw.
thank you for sharing this info.. this IMO seems to confirm what some have felt strongly about in that it was intentionally placed there.. now for what reasons? That's an entirely separate ball of wax to get into..

Again thanks!

I don't think this is what happened, but recently we have seen cases of girlfriends helping their boyfriends get the girl that is causing them trouble.

Some of you said that it might have been a jealousy retribution. Could it have been a jealous girlfriend and her man who was smitten with Sierra?

Sierra is beautiful, strikingly so.

That's a really bad sign for Sierra. The perp dumping the last of the evidence that could link her to him. This guy knows his way around the area and didn't take her far. Dollars to donuts he returned to this building with the bag after he did the deed. Why else would her clothes be in the bag?

I went to the building and cactus where the bag was found. It is about one tenth of a mile NW of ST on Laguna. Now I see there is no way a bag could be thrown from ST. Whoever did that had to turn onto Laguna, get out of the car, put it between the building and the cactus then get back in their car. Also, they would have to go back the same direction they came - so back toward ST. Laguna (Fisher) dead ends at the railroad tracks with no crossing. There is some fenced in business and one mobile home on the other side at the end. There are a couple of side streets with large homes, but no other way out than back to ST.

FWIW and just my opinion of what I saw.

No. This is Sierra's page that she created - http://cccairuh.tumblr.com , where she reblogged photos from other people's pages and occasionally created a post herself. The last post/reblog was before she went missing, nothing changes, except the individual posts will show if people have reblogged them after Sierra, however this doesn't change the appearance of her page.

This page - http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/sierra-lamar - collects anything anyone posts tagged with Sierra's name. If you click the names above individual images you'll see the personal pages like Sierra's that they are collected from.

http://cccairuh.tumblr.com
Some of the pictures on this page has changed. Within the past 7 hours.
I know, because I have watched them. I wont mention it again and will move on. Thank-you for your explanation and insight.

Or, there are cases where a perp. has a woman or girl fully under his control and enlists her to help in a subsequent abduction.

So many situations like that. One that immediately represents itself in my mind, is the Jaycee Dugard abduction.

No. This is Sierra's page that she created - http://cccairuh.tumblr.com , where she reblogged photos from other people's pages and occasionally created a post herself. The last post/reblog was before she went missing, nothing changes, except the individual posts will show if people have reblogged them after Sierra, however this doesn't change the appearance of her page.

This page - http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/sierra-lamar - collects anything anyone posts tagged with Sierra's name. If you click the names above individual images you'll see the personal pages like Sierra's that they are collected from.

Thank you, that is thefirst time I have ever seen tumblr and now I have a headache trying to read it.......

code words , secret threads, banning,cryptic messages--- and code namesits so hard to get the gist of the story! LOL

we are allowed to link to the HM right?

Thanks, I guess the media cut the rest of it off.

Wait... that looks like she may have taken it herself with her cellphone.

The date/time this photo was taken, as well as the recipient of the photo, has always seemed ambiguous to me. I might have missed something, of course.

Theories and thoughts:

Reports sounded like it could be two different dates/times: It may have been taken the morning before she disappeared. This sounds like it could be taken two ways. Was it taken Friday, the morning of, but before she disappeared? Or was it taken on Thursday, in the morning, the day before she disappeared?

Was it taken by Sierra and sent to:
Mom?
a friend?
Mom's BF? (I read this theory on the Hinky Meter.)

Did Mom take it of Sierra?

I think Sierra took it and sent it to someone, but I am not sure who.

Other than that, I am not sure of date/time/who?
:waitasec:

Thanks ozazure .. I appreciate your explaining how the tumblr accts work.. I know for myself and probably others this tumblr is a social media format some of us are not familiar with.. so i greatly appreciate your taking the time to explain it:)

I think it's an older, experienced man - not a kid. A kid wouldn't take her bag & wedge it between a building and a cactus. It's a diabolical action because he knew it would be discovered after he'd left. He's confident he's escaped - all evidence of his involvement has been ditched. IMO

Thank-you. I ask because in one of the photos on her tumblr site has a picture of a room with a apple lap top on the bed. I don't know if she took the picture and posted it, or if someone else took it, and she just commented on it on her site. Just grasping for straws here.
Its probably a photo someone else took. But wanted to post after I found out if she had a apple. Have to look for it again.

If that is her tumbrl page and she is missing. How is it the photos keep changing?

tumblr_lh3ljkAgZ31qc1nypo1_500.jpg

\

Interesting photo in more ways than one!
Where/when was it taken?
Is it a place where Sierra stayed?
Looks like a monastery, maybe?

http://cccairuh.tumblr.com
Some of the pictures on this page has changed. Within the past 7 hours.
I know, because I have watched them. I wont mention it again and will move on. Thank-you for your explanation and insight.

I wonder if it is the format her page is set up in ... if some images are slow to load, others will be in their place as you scroll by. You won't know they are missing. Change your browser width and see how they change around. That WZRD photo, I recall from one of the first times I looked at it. She reblogged it March 15th. It is a very difficult page to view, the archive view is easier.

Oh my. I hope that Sierra was getting help, not just punishment, if that's true.

I believe I remember her mom (someone) saying Sierra was getting counseling after her move to Morgan Hill.
I hope this is true.

the tumbler pics are just pics she LIKES. like cutting out of a magazine. she likes beds, there are more than one pinned to the board, she likes pallet fluffy beds to be more precise. I also got the feeling she is deeply in "want" of a specific male even though I know her mother said she was not aware of Sierra having a crush at the moment.---JUST MY OPINION. She is an awfully sensual girl from the pictures she pinned, and I do not think she was "snatched", I think she was lured.

Oh my. I hope that Sierra was getting help, not just punishment, if that's true.

I believe I remember her mom (someone) saying Sierra was getting counseling after her move to Morgan Hill.
I hope this is true.
ETA: Sorry this is a double post. Computer was slow, and I thought it wasn't sending my response, so I clicked too many times..

Interesting photo in more ways than one!
Where/when was it taken?
Is it a place where Sierra stayed?
Looks like a monastery, maybe?

It looks like a cheap motel I stayed in around Fresno many moons ago. The pillow is dirty, I doubt she stayed in such a place.

It looks like a cheap motel I stayed in around Fresno many moons ago. The pillow is dirty, I doubt she stayed in such a place.

To me, it looks like adobe walls. Very MH, Gilroy, Salinas........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills