Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK wanted to clarify some details that I was earlier unclear on and had questioned.. re: Sierra's picture she snapped that morning (posted upthread by AmandaReckonwith) id previously inquired as to who she sent this snapshot of herself to.. here is who/what/when regarding Sierra's last known communications:

6:00 am --last seen by mom in pajamas
6:29 am --last Twitter post
6:32 am --last Tumblr post
7:11 am --last text message to friend

So IMO it appears as tho she posted the snapshot to twitter at 629..

Despite thinking it is totally unrleated I have used this opportunity to hone my skills and believe I have found the original image here - my anjuna room 2006/7 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

It is a 5 to 6 year old picture from an English male in Anjuna, click through to his profile and have a giggle like me, written especially for me for being so nosey heheheh!

Speaking of Sierra's tweets...I've been scrolling through them, and I really don't find them at all disturbing. Thinking back on how my social circle talked back in the dark ages of my teenage years, I believe that their tweets would have looked just like that if it had existed back then (except with metal, grunge & punk references instead of rap etc). And my social circle wasn't one of the 'trouble' ones...they were the ones that didn't feel that they 'fit' with the traditional cliques, and I get the feeling that Sierra might have felt that way herself. I can certainly relate to her many tweets about 'not giving a f---', as that was pretty much my attitude at that age.

It feels like she did experiment, as many teens do, and had her fair share of drama, but not nearly as much of either as one might be led to believe by her tweets (keeping in mind especially that many of the tweets that seem questionable at first are retweets or lines from songs etc...).

Of course, I'm still going through them, so who knows if my impression will change...

All JMO

Sorry to barge in here, but I had a couple of questions.
Are you finding in her tweets that it was common for her take a photo of herself in the a.m. and tweet it?
Was her completed homework from the night before with her books?

I was just going to wonder the same thing...she did take photos and send them on other mornings, on any kind of a regular basis? Or just this particular morning?

it's an ohm sign as far as I can make out. Sierra reblogged it in february and so did 13205 others. I believe she added this text "I could see myself living like this in a couple years. Bahaaaaaaaaaaaa."

http://cccairuh.tumblr.com/post/18017663896/i-could-see-myself-living-like-this-in-a-couple

Unlikely relevant.

That link is not by Sierra she re-blogged that. Scroll down if you see "Source" in parenthesis that will tell you it is not her.

ETA: oh you did mention she re-blogged it. My bad lmao

On one of Sierra's friends twitters they just posted a picture of an old model white four door car that might be connected with her disappearance. Interesting.

The friend says that investigators are the ones that would like to know about it. I know we can't link anything here since the friend is a minor but the car is pretty specific looking.

EDIT: Thank you to ozazure we now know the vehicle is a Dodge Dynasty.

On one of Sierra's friends twitters they just posted a picture of an old model white four door car that might be connected with her disappearance. Interesting.

The friend says that investigators are the ones that would like to know about it. I know we can't link anything here since the friend is a minor but the car is pretty specific looking.

Very interesting!

It's a blurry version of the file photo for a dynasty dodge on wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dodge_Dynasty.jpg

I have to go back and edit my post about my visit to the building and the cactus today. The building is NE, not NW, if it matters. If you are google mapping the intersection, it is the first building up and to the right from ST, the higher one. The one across the street has no cactus... cacti. Anyway, they are both clearly abandoned and decrepit. You can see that from the old videos posted though. Just making sure I corrected myself.

-----------
Thank you btw.

JMO--Once the perp. had Sierra "secured," he/she could have stopped at that location, jumped out of the vehicle and placed the bag there. I don't think it necessarily implies that the placement was done after Sierra was removed from a vehicle at that point (that is, if she ever was in a vehicle to begin with, and we don't know that yet.) She could have been put in the trunk, and still have been alive.

Hope someone saw the perp. put the bag there.

What do you think?

I think someone may have seen a car parked there, but probably wouldn't have given it much thought at the time. The only people that need to be on that road would live in the dozen or so houses down there, plus that business. I am still not sure what it is. Guess I have to go back ;) I am guessing (IMO) that the residents around there have been racking their brains trying to remember anything.

Today when I went by there it was actually a detour as I was taking my younger child to the library. First she said "I think we passed the library" lol, you think? Luckily we found some cows that provided a nice distraction.

I didn't realize I was talking out loud so much... I was saying "oh you can't get out here, so where would you go.." "that's where it must have been found", etc. etc. My child said "What are you looking for?". Sigh.

Been away...I'm still catching-up on this current thread (on page 32).

I hope it's been mentioned by now that when LE says individuals are not POIs (or suspects, depending on the jurisdiction/circumstances), it does not mean they have been cleared.

~jmo~

I think someone may have seen a car parked there, but probably wouldn't have given it much thought at the time. The only people that need to be on that road would live in the dozen or so houses down there, plus that business. I am still not sure what it is. Guess I have to go back ;) I am guessing (IMO) that the residents around there have been racking their brains trying to remember anything.

Today when I went by there it was actually a detour as I was taking my younger child to the library. First she said "I think we passed the library" lol, you think? Luckily we found some cows that provided a nice distraction.

I didn't realize I was talking out loud so much... I was saying "oh you can't get out here, so where would you go.." "that's where it must have been found", etc. etc. My child said "What are you looking for?". Sigh.

BBM
Cute!:moo::moo::moo:

Been away...I'm still catching-up on this current thread (on page 32).

I hope it's been mentioned by now that when LE says individuals are not POIs (or suspects, depending on the jurisdiction/circumstances), it does not mean they have been cleared.

~jmo~
Good luck catching up!
I hope you solve it by the time you reach this page.
Then let us know!:seeya:

So the next search is not until Wednesday? That is so depressing...seems unlikely there will be any news sooner, unless they begin to get back, or release results from the lab...I wonder how much longer organized searches will happen. I think if they were working off good info they would not be holding off for 5 more days...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20