Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem with that is where was Sierra? He had to get out of the car to place them there. Was there someone else in the car restraining her, was she immediately rendered unconscious? I think he did it later because when she was reported missing the bag was described and he had to get rid of it fast. There are so many similar areas, why hide it there?

Seems like maybe there was more than one person and one ran over and stashed the bag, for whatever reason. Going back there would be insane, IMO. Also leaving the items there prove, more or less, that she was taken, rather than just letting it be assumed that maybe she took off. I don't understand taking the chance, especially as I am considering this to be more of a not-very-sophisticated type of criminal, I guess. It is just a feeling/opinion, but I think she was taken either by some thugs she knew, but did not know they were thugs, or some guy who saw her and just decided to grab her. I don't see this being a locale for an experienced predator, I guess...JMO

Of course it could be someone who had seen her there before, but I still that the person would be local to the area, rather than, say a serial killer trolling for victims.

Why did Holly Bobo's lunch"bag" end up in a creek miles away? We may never know...sadly we may never know about Sierra's bag either. I hope we find out...it is one of those things to drive one crazy.

JMO

I can't figure this out at all...why not put it in the trunk, if the driver was worried about a possible roadblock...I mean if he had Sierra hidden, why not hide her things as well? I really am not into the "taunting" of police idea much, as I don't think the person(s) would have been thinking about that. Did they hide in a way so it might look as though Sierra hid it there? And if they did not wear gloves (hoping) there should still be prints on it, since they found it within a day or two...even if they don't know who they belong to, they should be able to rule out people. I also can't see coming back there later and hiding it...knowing that people would be asked, very soon, if they saw anything out their windows, or any car used that road, etc...you never know when someone is watching. I think it would have been done right then, but have no idea why...

Something that comes to mind for me is someone had used someone elses car. It could be someone that lives with their elderly mother or a worker running an errand or a teen using a parents car just for examples. They would have put the things there because the car had to be returned after they ran the errand or whatever. This still doesn't explain why they wouldn't have left them with her or thrown them out of the vehicle. Of course if her things were in the trunk, they would have to pull over to get rid of them.

Has the information regarding friend's reply to the 7:11 a.m. text message been published?

I did notice within the Nancy Grace interview that there was an effort to advance the activity in time so as to state that Sierra was taken on her way to the bus stop, rather than from her driveway. Definite push. I'm sure Nancy Grace noticed this too.

Tuba, Who do you believe was pushing this ? TIA...

Seems like maybe there was more than one person and one ran over and stashed the bag, for whatever reason. Going back there would be insane, IMO. Also leaving the items there prove, more or less, that she was taken, rather than just letting it be assumed that maybe she took off. I don't understand taking the chance, especially as I am considering this to be more of a not-very-sophisticated type of criminal, I guess. It is just a feeling/opinion, but I think she was taken either by some thugs she knew, but did not know they were thugs, or some guy who saw her and just decided to grab her. I don't see this being a locale for an experienced predator, I guess...JMO

Of course it could be someone who had seen her there before, but I still that the person would be local to the area, rather than, say a serial killer trolling for victims.

Why did Holly Bobo's lunch"bag" end up in a creek miles away? We may never know...sadly we may never know about Sierra's bag either. I hope we find out...it is one of those things to drive one crazy.

JMO

Or, the possibility could exist that they are local,have killed before, and planned to abduct Sierra from the first time they saw her...MOO

Yes, cluciano, I remember earlier statements too. Obviously, if Sierra is taken en route to or at the bus stop, that removes the crime from the home. On numerous accounts, she wishes to place the abduction at the stop. One example was during her passing out of fliers at the intersection. I am trying to learn when the school friend replied to the 7:11 text because it may well have been an immediate response, even before the repeatedly emphasised "7:15". Yet nothing came back.

Yes, cluciano, I remember earlier statements too. Obviously, if Sierra is taken en route to or at the bus stop, that removes the crime from the home. On numerous accounts, she wishes to place the abduction at the stop. One example was during her passing out of fliers at the intersection. I am trying to learn when the school friend replied to the 7:11 text because it may well have been an immediate response, even before the repeatedly emphasised "7:15". Yet nothing came back.

I'm not sure we know when the last time any text activity happened, i.e. even incoming; just that she texted at or about 7:11 and that the photo was separate from the text and the contents of the text were of little consequence, according to LE. I guess anyone could feasibly have sent a photo of Sierra and then a follow-up text, especially if they did not know how to attach a photo to a text? Seems like Sierra would know, assuming the photo and the text went to the same person.

Yes, it has appeared that Sierra's mom is placing the abduction away from the property, even if she does not mean to do so. More than once she has referred to Sierra having made it to the bus stop, I believe, when there is no evidence to suggest that. JMO

Teens are very easy to fool. In fact, most adults are as well. The internet is a place where anyone can be anybody they want to be and there are very few ways to easily find out the truth. Most teenagers are too eager to allow people they think they know into their lives. All they have to do is post a picture with a sports uniform or mention the school they go to and anyone can easily find them. If they list their first and last name, a home address is easily obtainable.

The fact is that if you have any pictures online or have shared anything about your life, whether you feel it is in a private place or not, you have already put enough information online to be located by anyone who decides to look.

It's important to figure out what the individual person's approach to security is.

I refuse to live in fear. I've published my address online (usenet, if anyone needs a further clue). I've published my telephone number. It would be trivial to figure out my real name and where I live.

I learned the hard way that it is the people one knows and trusts who are the most likely danger.

Should someone want to hurt me, I trust myself and my friend Benelli to deal with matters.

Yes it can be. Say for instance I wanted to drive 5 miles away and murder someone. I could leave my cellphone at my residence. Make the trip, commit the murder, and then return. My cellphone will then show LE I was at home. It can be deceptive, it just usually isn't. Most people, even very bright people, don't think about their phones while committing crimes.

Exactly! :moo:

On Nancy Grace, she asked Sheriff Laurie Smith about the scent going to the bottom of the driveway and the sheriff responded that the scent showed Sierra going out the house but she wasn't sure how far it went. Now really, she knows exactly what was found with the scent and the fingerprints that she also claimed to have no results back from and didn't know how long it would take.

The only problem with that is where was Sierra? He had to get out of the car to place them there. Was there someone else in the car restraining her, was she immediately rendered unconscious? I think he did it later because when she was reported missing the bag was described and he had to get rid of it fast. There are so many similar areas, why hide it there?

Exactly, which is another reason I focused on this area in question. The thrown cellphone = abduction. If Sierra was going to come home and was secreting away clothing she would have left the phone in the bag with the clothes. Obvious? Was to me.

The bag is either a sign that Sierra is dead or it is a sign that she has been taken to be held for an extended period of time. A shirt and pants were found in the bag. I'm not going off of moms story I'm going off of what LE released to the MSM when the bag was located.

So either he wanted her to strip to change clothing, or the crime took place right there. What was she doing? He pulled up there to preform the act or to restrain her for transport. So that location IMO is either a prep area or the assault area. Either way it should have been considered a crime scene immediately.

For all we know they did consider it a crime scene and investigated appropriately. I would be looking for tire tracks especially from any vehicle that might have pulled behind that building and under the carport looking attachment to the building. Not sure what its called. I am not sure you can even pull in there someone would need to confirm.

About the J.C. bag, a couple of notions have walked across my mind. The bag grabs one's attention, even if you know nothing about young women's fashion. It also looks somewhat pricy. The abductor may have thought it contained cash, may have gone through it in a quick but thorough way before sticking it in the cactus wedge. The other idea was that Sierra protected it and was on her way to hysteria, so the kidnapper compromised and put it in a safe spot where she could get it later, in order to quiet her. These are just possibilities or may be related to what actually happened.

I hope they treated the places they found items as crime scenes, but they may have been pretty trampled already before the items were found.

You are kidding right?
Please PLEASE go to a public highschool for a week. Times are very different.

I am corn fed, midwestern--

At 15, you used to be mature enough to run half the farm and ALL of the machinery
At 15 you used to be mature enough to get married

In 1993 I was a 16 year old virgin, and my best friend had 2 children. at 16, a neighbor had twins and gave them up for adoption. A boy in my 9th grade was charged with 1st degree murder and by 17 we were drinking at bars with fake IDs.

in 2010, my 16 year old nephew was in COLLEGE at University of KY, and on his 2nd long term ( a year) girlfriend.

Red flags do need to go up when someone who is 15-years-old is talking about drugs, sex, stalking, depression, etc. A 15-year-old is a CHILD. They really don't even have any business having a boyfriend, at all, much less even thinking about sex.

That isn't normal behavior for a kid. Saying it is ok and normal is what causes things like teen pregnancy and yes, even makes these types of crimes easier for a perp.

Now I remember LE searching there. Here are pics from CrankyCrankerson's Photobucket Album:

032212s-96.jpg

032212s-97.jpg

032212search2.jpg

032212search1.jpg

032212search3.jpg

032212search4.jpg

032212search5.jpg

032212s5.jpg

Thank you don't know if you know this but the car is in the slide show

JMO

The only thing I can think of is that we're dealing with a perp who is neat, i.e., who folds her clothes after the fact and puts her bag between a building/cactus instead of tossing it. Why IDK. A fetish? Remorse? OTOH, we really don't know that Sierra herself didn't fold the clothes. I feel that tests to prove whether the clothes had been worn or not shouldn't take this long to complete. So IMO, that evidence is being kept close to the vest.

But that was the pic in her friends tweet I saw it this morning .

The friend said that the investigator showed her a picture of a white Dodge Dynasty. They did not give her the picture. She Googled it after and found that picture on Wiki, then posted it.

Is that the only reference to a white car? The tweet?

I'm not sure we know when the last time any text activity happened, i.e. even incoming; just that she texted at or about 7:11 and that the photo was separate from the text and the contents of the text were of little consequence, according to LE. I guess anyone could feasibly have sent a photo of Sierra and then a follow-up text, especially if they did not know how to attach a photo to a text? Seems like Sierra would know, assuming the photo and the text went to the same person.

Yes, it has appeared that Sierra's mom is placing the abduction away from the property, even if she does not mean to do so. More than once she has referred to Sierra having made it to the bus stop, I believe, when there is no evidence to suggest that. JMO

Here's the video of when Marlene was talking to the reporters at her daughter's bus stop:
http://www.kron.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3472

1) It is being verified to her that indeed Sierra was seen at that bus stop in the past. I think that tells her mom that she wasn't routinely being picked up by someone she did know and driving her. Remember mom was gone by the time Sierra left 5 days per week.
2) I also don't think she understands about tracking dogs and freshest scent that they follow. I never knew that either until reading on this board by our verified SAR posters.
JMO and :twocents:

My take on the phone and bag is this: They grab Sierra, put in her in the car and restrain her. Immediately, the biggest threat is her phone. We have the hindsight of knowing she wasn't reported missing for 12 hours, but the abductors did not. For all they know, someone could have seen it. So first thing, get rid of the phone quickly. Plus, phones are relatively small, they throw it as far as they can, maybe it gets lost/covered in the gravel or grass.

The reason for the location of the bag and why did the abductors come back to hide it? Because they never left the area. They didn't have to come back and hide it, they did it on their way out of town. Meaning, after they ditch the phone, they take Sierra somewhere in the mountains near the reservoir or some place similar. They do what they do to Sierra, and as they are leaving, they know they need to get rid of the bag. Can't leave it with the body, nor can they just throw it on the road. Although a smaller bag, it is still noticeable. So they decide to try and hide it fairly quickly, as best they can. And then continue their escape.

Hoping there will be some forensic evidence on the bag, that LE has not revealed to MSM

as far as the "stuff", the purse etc. It had to be planted. It wasnt discarded. It is too easy to burn that little stuff and no one would know. It was too easy to make it look like she vanished to leave those items.

Where the items were left--is it walkable from Sierras driveway-- is it possible that she walked to that spot and left them herself (assuming the tracking dogs failed) or would she have to be driven there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13