Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for your opinions, here's mine.

1 - Sierra vaguely knew her abductor and was surprised to find him waiting for her at the end of the driveway and accepted a ride to school.

2 - As soon as he made the turn way from the school, she panicked, tried calling someone. He took the phone away from her and threw it out the window. At this point he incapacitated her in some way.

3 - He then headed down that road to his destination.

4 - After the crime, he took her clothes, books and bag and wedged them between the building and cactus. I think he did this at night, otherwise it would be too obvious in daylight. Leaving them there, where they could be found ... means to me that it might be red herring. Like Sierra is nowhere around that specific localtion.

5 - The handcuffs/condoms are unrelated to the case.

<I am unsure of the driveway pick-up; it would be very risky going down the cul de sac. A better location for the abduction would be near where the cell phone was found.>

The abductor is male, familiar with the area, and some one Sierra knew at least by sight.

The dog scent "ends" at the driveway. If the dog is accurate, she was in a vehicle almost at her door. The door was locked. I wonder if it was dead bolted by her when she left.

--------
News reports on recovering an alive victim, seem to always state: "safe," even though the victim was sexually assaulted, etc.

Another word that has always bothered me is LE and media terming a criminal, a "gentleman." This gentleman...

"Safe" used with "first person", implies that more than one person may know her whereabouts. The missing posters say "Kidnapped", so i say to myself, would more people know where she is if she was kidnapped or ran away. There's something not adding up but what i don't know.

The car posted on twitter is a 4 door, white Dodge Dynasty..probably late 80's early 90's. The car is parked along a street and appears to have a blue license plate.

I saw a very old white four door yesterday, it was tattered. Was there a Pic posted? The pic I researched of a 1980 Dynasty did not appear to be the same.

I guess I don't get the point of tweeting about being drunk, or doing drugs, etc...if you are not...wouldn't your friends know you are full of it? JMO

I saw a very white four door yesterday, it was tattered. Was there a Pic posted? The pic I researched of a 1980 Dynasty did not appear to be the same.

Did you see my reply above?
PS-I don't know that they have a photo of the actual car they asked about...probably just a model.

There was several old white cars in that neighborhood.

"Safe" used with "first person", implies that more than one person may know her whereabouts. The missing posters say "Kidnapped", so i say to myself, would more people know where she is if she was kidnapped or ran away. There's something not adding up but what i don't know.

What if : there were two kidnappers. And the reward offer to the "first person " is an attempt to get one of them to rat the other one out ? Makes me think it could be believed that these perps are low income, if the money is an incentive...Not kids though...MOO

The photo of the car was in a post on the Hinky Meter site today, page 10 of the forum about Sierra...I can't link it for some reason and not sure we are allowed to do so anway.

I rec'd a photo. That was not the car. The one I saw was pretty beaten. So you think that pic was just somebody's research and may not be the exact car?

I have very good reason to believe, if the guy was a stranger and stalking Sierra, he did not pull into her driveway. If he did, then he is bonkers. There are way too many variables to chance this. The stars had to line up for him to get away w/o being seen.

I now understand why they are concluding Sierra had to know the person, someway, somehow.

IMO, if it were a total stranger, he must have picked her up along the road between the house and the bus stop.

I rec'd a photo. That was not the car. The one I saw was pretty beaten. So you think that pic was just somebody's research and may not be the exact car?

I would imagine so...how would someone have a photo of an actual car that is being sought?

What if : there were two kidnappers. And the reward offer to the "first person " is an attempt to get one of them to rat the other one out ? Makes me think it could be believed that these perps are low income, if the money is an incentive...Not kids though...MOO

The only thing is, if the reward really is only for her being found safe and alive, as the article I read today indicates, how would this help? And surely a second kidnapper would not qualify for a reward...JMO

not sure if this will work but is this the right area and property?

Fullscreen+capture+08-Apr-12+32033+PM.bmp.jpg

closer

Fullscreen+capture+08-Apr-12+32019+PM.bmp.jpg

and the closest street view

Fullscreen+capture+08-Apr-12+32156+PM.bmp.jpg

Now I remember LE searching there. Here are pics from CrankyCrankerson's Photobucket Album:

032212s-96.jpg

032212s-97.jpg

032212search2.jpg

032212search1.jpg

032212search3.jpg

032212search4.jpg

032212search5.jpg

032212s5.jpg

The only thing is, if the reward really is only for her being found safe and alive, as the article I read today indicates, how would this help? And surely a second kidnapper would not qualify for a reward...JMO

I think the reward was offered to make sure she was not missing voluntarily. If my friend ran away and someone offered me 10 large to give up the location of the friend I am sorry but as a teenager I would. That is a lot of cash for a teen. If her close friends knew anything at all I would think they would jump at the opportunity to make 10 grand. Especially if this was a runaway. If it was a runaway with the help of a male accomplice then he was young. In his teens. If that is the case the friends would most likely know about him and someone would have claimed that 10k.

Red flags do need to go up when someone who is 15-years-old is talking about drugs, sex, stalking, depression, etc. A 15-year-old is a CHILD. They really don't even have any business having a boyfriend, at all, much less even thinking about sex.

That isn't normal behavior for a kid. Saying it is ok and normal is what causes things like teen pregnancy and yes, even makes these types of crimes easier for a perp.

Do you have an msm link discussing what is and is not normal for teenagers? If in your anecdotal evidence, teenagers don't swear, that is your life, however, you have already posted about how sheltered you keep your children. That may not be normal for most people's experiences with their teenagers.

I have a teenage son, but I'm not judging Sierra's online presence based on what I know about him and his 16 year old peers. I'm also not assuming that how I have raised him is the baseline that all other parents aspire to.

I'd also be very interested to see the links discussing statistics regarding teenage pregnancy and swearing. Thanks in advance.

The photo was tweeted from Sierra's friend to their other friends after she met with a private investigator. I don't know what photo is being circulated now but i saw the photo the friend tweeted. Another one was asking friends about it then she quickly deleted it.

Do you have an msm link discussing what is and is not normal for teenagers? If in your anecdotal evidence, teenagers don't swear, that is your life, however, you have already posted about how sheltered you keep your children. That may not be normal for most people's experiences with their teenagers.

I have a teenage son, but I'm not judging Sierra's online presence based on what I know about him and his 16 year old peers. I'm also not assuming that how I have raised him is the baseline that all other parents aspire to.

I'd also be very interested to see the links discussing statistics regarding teenage pregnancy and swearing. Thanks in advance.

I have seen what is posted by kids these days. I have a 13, 21 and 24 year old. They don't talk like that but it's common. The only thing i would say about Sierra and viewing her pages is that 15 is young but other than that it didn't send up any alarms to me. I think the ones in their 20s who do are very immature but i think it comes from being influenced by the times of today where sex, violence, drugs etc. is portrayed. I don't see them as troubled or them becoming pregnant faster. My son who is 24 has rap pictures in his room listens to rap music but he's a good kid never even gotten into a fight. I don't think we can judge by what they put on their pages. To me, they're just trying to act cool.

The photo was tweeted from Sierra's friend to their other friends after she met with a private investigator. I don't know what photo is being circulated now but i saw the photo the friend tweeted. Another one was asking friends about it then she quickly deleted it.

Here's a pic of a similar Dodge Dynasty. To clarify, this is not the actual pic Le showed the friend.

Attachments

• 800px-Dodge_Dynasty.jpg
    800px-Dodge_Dynasty.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 21
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I think nowadays, most teens are not as easy to fool when it comes to online predators. Most of us don't hit up online chatrooms anymore and more and more protective of our facebook accounts. 9/10 teens could probably spot a fake facebook account pretty well too.

It may have been someone she had never spoken to via the internet too. I've seen this presentation on how easy it is just to find so much information on one person.

Teens are very easy to fool. In fact, most adults are as well. The internet is a place where anyone can be anybody they want to be and there are very few ways to easily find out the truth. Most teenagers are too eager to allow people they think they know into their lives. All they have to do is post a picture with a sports uniform or mention the school they go to and anyone can easily find them. If they list their first and last name, a home address is easily obtainable.

The fact is that if you have any pictures online or have shared anything about your life, whether you feel it is in a private place or not, you have already put enough information online to be located by anyone who decides to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme