Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know LE hardly ever talks about results of polygraphs, but I can't help wondering when they say they are not releasing the results...why not release the results if everyone passed? Just wondering...JMO

They generally will release results if someone did not pass.

Red flags do need to go up when someone who is 15-years-old is talking about drugs, sex, stalking, depression, etc. A 15-year-old is a CHILD. They really don't even have any business having a boyfriend, at all, much less even thinking about sex.

That isn't normal behavior for a kid. Saying it is ok and normal is what causes things like teen pregnancy and yes, even makes these types of crimes easier for a perp.

Not in this day and age. Now days unfortunately it is normal welcome to the new generation as sad as I hate to type that.

Red flags do need to go up when someone who is 15-years-old is talking about drugs, sex, stalking, depression, etc. A 15-year-old is a CHILD. They really don't even have any business having a boyfriend, at all, much less even thinking about sex.

That isn't normal behavior for a kid. Saying it is ok and normal is what causes things like teen pregnancy and yes, even makes these types of crimes easier for a perp.

Wow! So true! OT, but what a different world from when I was 15! Just getting caught cigarettes would be a major offense! How naive, how sheltered from life's problems I was - so glad I didn't grow up as fast a kids today.

BBM
The fact that there are dogs living next door who bark, and that there were no reports of dogs barking on the day Sierra disappeared, tells me the perp may just be familiar to the people/dogs that live in the area

Thank you for your detailed descriptions/observations!

or perhaps the perp never got out of the vehicle and lured Sierra from his vehicle? Perhaps rolling down the car window asking for directions or if it was someone she knew ...perhaps just called out and something like I'll give you a ride?

IMO the person who took her, left the area quickly. I think the cell phone was discarded as he/she left the area and the clothes/handbag were planted at a later date. It was clear she was going to school (considering the time and the schoolbooks)..for all the perp knew, she would be reported missing very shortly after school began and a search would soon follow. I don't think he thought of the possibility that he'd have so much time after he abducted her, so he had time to think about her purse and how and where to dispose of it. Possibly he/she/they felt some remorse within that 12 hour time period and returned the clothes where they knew they would eventually be found. But idk, do perps feel remorse?

IMO the person who took her, left the area quickly. I think the cell phone was discarded as he/she left the area and the clothes/handbag were planted at a later date. It was clear she was going to school (considering the time and the schoolbooks)..for all the perp knew, she would be reported missing very shortly after school began and a search would soon follow. I don't think he thought of the possibility that he'd have so much time after he abducted her, so he had time to think about her purse and how and where to dispose of it. Possibly he/she/they felt some remorse within that 12 hour time period and returned the clothes where they knew they would eventually be found. But idk, do perps feel remorse?

bbm
No. Only for themselves when they get caught. IMO

I think her items were thrown out or the perp enjoyed the "catch me if you can" thrill with LE by leaving clues behind.

I also believe that the items were left at once...just not sure of the reason. I am not sold on the idea of trying to taunt LE, but do agree that the perp would not have any idea that he had 12 hours before she would be noticed to be missing, so he would get away from her neighborhood ASAP. The only way a perp would know or believe he had so much time was if he was also a student and/or an employee of the school, IMO.

-----------
This gets me thinking again to the trafficking angle. If you read the accounts of young women in Mexico who were kidnapped and used as prostitutes for the field workers, well then, you would understand what I'm referring to.

Maybe the abductors have shifted to kidnapping girls from the U.S. and taking them across the border. It makes sense from a distancing perspective.

I hear you... IMO,though, this was an abduction done by two people who were quite local. This was a sex crime...MOO

I hear you... IMO,though, this was an abduction done by two people who were quite local. This was a sex crime...MOO

Couldn't agree with you more.

I feel it is two men, local, or at least on the fringes of being local- such as workers, landscapers, delivery men etc..

Also, looking at the maps for a while, I really feel Sierra will be found in the Calero Resevoir or near that area. Possibly the lake or surrounding woods/mountainous area

On one of Sierra's friends twitters they just posted a picture of an old model white four door car that might be connected with her disappearance. Interesting.

The friend says that investigators are the ones that would like to know about it. I know we can't link anything here since the friend is a minor but the car is pretty specific looking.

EDIT: Thank you to ozazure we now know the vehicle is a Dodge Dynasty.

After reading more on this car. Looks like the investigators asked the friend about it. I really wish we had someway of telling Sierra friends not to twitter what they have been asked about. Who knows if the prep if this is the case is reading them

I feel it is two men, local, or at least on the fringes of being local- such as workers, landscapers, delivery men etc..

Also, looking at the maps for a while, I really feel Sierra will be found in the Calero Resevoir or near that area. Possibly the lake or surrounding woods/mountainous area

Calero has been searched many times by both the LE and the Klass searches.

Would be interesting to know her routine as far did she normally start texting/phoning from inside her home and remained connected while exiting, walking, and waiting for her bus.
What I'm getting at, connectivity records might show something happened inside her home, or just as she was opening the door.

I would not be surprised if Sierra,or some of her other belongings (shoes for example) will turn up in areas which have already been searched.Maybe more than once...MOO

I also believe that the items were left at once...just not sure of the reason. I am not sold on the idea of trying to taunt LE, but do agree that the perp would not have any idea that he had 12 hours before she would be noticed to be missing, so he would get away from her neighborhood ASAP. The only way a perp would know or believe he had so much time was if he was also a student and/or an employee of the school, IMO.

He would also know this if he were a member of her family. I'm NOT saying he is. I really doubt it, but just pointing it out (as in Terri Horman).

It's a moderate attempt to hide it. Not thrown from the car, more effort than that but not a lot more. Done pretty quickly I'd say. They'd know if there was careful ground searches it'd be found but it may stay there unnoticed for awhile in normal circumstances.

IMO this bag could also be an attempt at a trophy. The perp could have planned to return for it. I doubt the perp would want the phone and the phone would have went right out the window within 10 seconds of the abduction. The back of that building also looks like a nice place to drive up in to and say "strip". So I would want to know can a car fit under it? What size of car? Is there evidence of a car parking there recently?

The bag does and does not remind me of a runaway situation. Usually teen females are more attached to their clothing and accessories. I personally feel she would have taken a whole lot more (at least 3 sets of clothing) if she was running away. Therefore there is no other reason for the perp to hide the bag unless he is attempting to return for it as a trophy.

I was at the search center from 7am to 8:30 when we went out yesterday. I saw Michelle LE brother many times he was the one that lead Alex and the other 49ers yesterday on their search. Not once in that time did I see any of the 49 ers .i did talk to someone on the team I was on who spoke to them early on. They told them not about us about finding clues to find Sierra.
So as far as Iam concerned the media can talk all the carp they want.i dont see them knocking down the bushes looking for clues.

Agree with you but would like to clarify that I was referring to commenters, not the actual article.

IMO this bag could also be an attempt at a trophy. The perp could have planned to return for it. I doubt the perp would want the phone and the phone would have went right out the window within 10 seconds of the abduction. The back of that building also looks like a nice place to drive up in to and say "strip". So I would want to know can a car fit under it? What size of car? Is there evidence of a car parking there recently?

The bag does and does not remind me of a runaway situation. Usually teen females are more attached to their clothing and accessories. I personally feel she would have taken a whole lot more (at least 3 sets of clothing) if she was running away. Therefore there is no other reason for the perp to hide the bag unless he is attempting to return for it as a trophy.
---------------

Re: When you say the bag could be a trophy. I've bolded in the post. I've really hesitated in asking this, because it makes me sick.

That word "juicy" might mean something special to a perv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme