Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #7 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if there were any angry, jealous, females it would have popped out to LE in her social media. Her friends would know if there was some sort of tift going on and they would have investigated that in the beginning.

I am not convinced those were the cloths that she was wearing that day. I still think they may have been a spare set, taken from the dresser drawers.

I think if someone wanted to make it appear she ran away or was abducted as mentioned earlier, they would have left the stuff tossed in plain sight.

It does seem plausible that the clothes were folded because they came directly from the drawers. I don't think she was wearing them either. Has anyone seen any photos of her wearing a similar shirt but not that one? If she was a fan of the team she might have more than one style of shirt.

It seems to me the bag was placed somewhere it was sure to be found...but I don't know why...this is driving me crazy...I hope we do know someday.

Maybe the perp wanted the bag close so that she/he could have access to it whenever they wanted??

My 18 year old high school senior carries an Under Armour Locker Sack Pack. Kind of small at 14x18. You would be surprised at what she can fit into it. I checked it just now and she has several kids of makeup, a school issued ThinkPad, a container from todays lunch, folded school papers, rolled up shorts and t shirt from track practice, ear buds, a charger, calculator, track shoes, pens and pencils. She carries this on her back and carries books and phone in her hands.

Maybe the perp wanted the bag close so that she/he could have access to it whenever they wanted??

Why, though? Lots of "professional" predators keep things from the victim in their homes or some other secret place...this would not likely to be a place he could visit often, with LE crawling all around there for who knows how long it will be...

I can't shake the feeling that whoever took her, wanted her things to be found and wanted the conclusion to be that she was abducted, but can't think why...

From the quote you were quoting on, we don't have any confirmation that keys, wallet and other things were or were not in the bag. This is one of those statements that kind of ran away.
It is my quote that Wendy quoted and I am perfectly aware that its not been confirmed as to what exactly was or wasnot in the bag.. my post is far from the first post discussing these items and I'm quite certain it won't be the last.. its called speculating due to the fact we have conflicting statements of their being nothing else in the bag and that there was..
The posts clearly state what is theory and opinion and what is fact.. thanks:)

wass it ever said if Sierra caught the bus the day prior to her vanishing? Or did she catch a ride with her mom or moms bf?

I am thinking of the dogs picking up the freshest scent.... What if that freshest scent was from the day before? What if Seirra was abducted from within her own home? And carried out??

wass it ever said if Sierra caught the bus the day prior to her vanishing? Or did she catch a ride with her mom or moms bf?

She rides the bus. Mom and b/f leave too early.

ok. So IF those were the clothes that Sierra was wearing, the only thing in that bag would have been her school books...
Hummm..
Another thought..
sierra jumped into vehicle with someone that cared for her... A female... Who had other plans... The female then chucks heed phone..takes her somewhere..murders her...and the because she cares for Sierra, the clothes that Sierra was wearing were folded neatly and placed into the bag with the books that were originally in the bag, placed along beside the bag....maybe so the female perp could go back to the clothes and smell them...
Humm....
I know that when it was first mentioned here that the clothes were folded, some said military but military was not my first thought. Of course, I realize I could be very wrong. Also, I get the feeling behind the cactus was a quick and temporary hiding place with plans to retrieve them later. Maybe until they had more time to destroy them.

IMO IF THE PERSON WHO PACKED THE BAG, HID THE BAG, ETC WAS SOMEONE WHOSE FINGERPRINTS AND TRACE DNA(HAIR FOR INSTANCE), AND TOUCH DNA HAD EVERY RIGHT TO BE THERE(as in someone who lived in the home) those results would be of no significance to solving the case..

Good point. Since I, too, believe they were meant to be found, the perp probably forced her to fold them and put them in the bag.

I can't shake the feeling that whoever took her, wanted her things to be found and wanted the conclusion to be that she was abducted, but can't think why...

I feel the same way. It's a particularly frightening thing because it says "She's abducted and naked."

Just terrorizing the family.

I understand that but there is a "lane" (here in NM I would call it a sendero ... bull dozed road for trucks/tractors/etc to access land). It's there behind Sierra's house and it goes parallel to the railroad tracks of Monterey allllllllllll the way and either way. JMO

Blown up verison:
18 Paquita Espana Ct, Morgan Hill, Santa Clara, California 95037 - Google Maps

I am not saying it is not possible, but I have never seen a car there. Those are Caltrain tracks and more than a few people have been killed on them. I think generally people would stay away. I drive up and down there on Monterey often. I go to the Target that takes me that way, just for reference. Again, possible... if someone was doing that I think it would be noticed and certainly out of the ordinary. However, noticed that morning? Weird but not alarming. Noticed after people knew a 15 year old was missing? More alarming.

Good point. Since I, too, believe they were meant to be found, the perp probably forced her to fold them and put them in the bag.

And she hid the them as well?? .that's what I stated in my post...???

When I was driving, I was trying to go from memory of where the items were found. IMO, if I have the correct place...there is no view obstruction at all. You could see on-coming cars from a long distance. It is flat land and wide open.

If you were in the same building/cactus place I was talking about a couple days ago... then yes it is flat land and wide open and I agree, everyone can be seen coming or going. I posted also that it is a dead end road and the only people that should be there would live down there... so maybe neighbors saw something they don't remember, or are trying to remember.

Someone else asked about which cactus exactly but I have no idea... I went by the intersection, photos and mention of between the building and cactus. I just based my opinion on the driveway and the reports I heard from the news.

respectfully snipped...

if it IS a 1980's vehicle than the plate could be yellow/gold on blue, as someone mentioned that the license plate of the car shown had blue plates. I have gold/yellow on blue plate from the '80s, it's a personalized plate. Or was it determined that was NOT the actual car in the pix that was "seen" ??:waitasec:

okay, back to reading and catching up! :crazy:

That is a very old model and likely very high mileage. I would expect that there aren't too many still on the road and a registration check would identify the (relatively) few owners.
Some relatives of mine had a similar car awhile ago,also white, got up in miles and eventually went to the junk yard. I remember it was a chore getting in and out of the back seat, your had to contort your body and duck getting in and out. The trunk had a lot of room though, very deep and had a recess in the bottom and held alot of luggage. You wouldn't think from the just the pic.

And there are 4 doors so could be someone in the front and back.

I hate to change the topic here and maybe this was brought up along time ago but I was looking at her twitter account. On March 2nd she discusses going on snowboarding trip for that weekend at a cabin. She is complaining about going saying she doesn't want to be in a cabin full of psychos. I wonder if this was a rented cabin or someone owned it and where it may be. Does anyone know of the snowboarding locations near there?

Also, on March 12th at 7:28 am, the time she would be getting on the bus she tweets this statement: If you see that cuban guy make sure he knows I got a picture of him cause he s**ts over there. Yeah I know about i......

That was the last of it and the other persons account is I beleive set to private.

The post on March 12th at 7:28am is actually a retweet, meaning she "shared" something someone else posted. She didn't write the post herself.

And she hid the them as well?? .that's what I stated in my post...???

I think that he wouldn't touch the clothes, so he had her disrobe and put them in the purse. Later he picked up the purse with gloves and hid it. She didn't hide -- just packed it.

Why, though? Lots of "professional" predators keep things from the victim in their homes or some other secret place...this would not likely to be a place he could visit often, with LE crawling all around there for who knows how long it will be...

maybe the perp has a sock fetish and decided only to keep the socks?

Maybe it's me, but I don't believe she was wearing those clothes and was forced to remove them...

:fence:
Maybe it's me, but I don't believe she was wearing those clothes and was forced to remove them...

I think she was wearing them, but I don't think she removed them.. I think the perp did..

I could not agree with you more about the damn bag having bugged the crap out of me sense the get go..there is something just not right with it being in the case, period.. it does not fit in more ways than one.. so ill go ahead and say what's been in the back of my mind and the only way I can make the bag fit..

Please hold the tomatoes this is nothing more than a theory of the thousands already listed..

Here goes.. I am not going to even theorize on who the perp could be but rather just give the basics of how I see this purse fitting.. IMO it wasn't ever part of Sierras day.. meaning she never left with those clothes or books in that juicy bag.. IMO that juicy bag did not come into play until after Sierra had already been harmed and possibly even disposed of or hidden.. I believe the idea about the bag was an afterthought for staging purposes.. I believe that the perp in a desperation to make it look as tho she was either taken on her way to school or had runaway the perp grabs the juicy bag, puts the clothes inside, gathers the school books and goes out and randomly hides these items where they were eventually discovered.. they wanted these items to eventually be found so that it would point toward Sierra being abducted while en route to school.. or that it may even be assumed as some sort of runaway with the clothes packed.. regardless of which one of those the important point is that it completely redirected LE and everyone from the real perp, and the real crime..

Yes, obviously the perp would have to be someone with access to the home.. but I'll leave it at that.. in the above described scenario the bags purpose, the bags contents, and even the bags placement suddenly all fit together..

There it is IMO.. IMO its why we cannot make sense of the damn bag.. jmo, tho and I am making no accusations.. :moo:

Eta: it would also make sense for why her normal things weren't in the bag.. make up, keys, brush, wallet, etc.. because she did not pack the bag.. the perp packed it after the fact as a way to misdirect attention from the real perp and real crime to an abduction or possible runaway.. jmo..

I agree with you. The bag is the one thing that's really bothering me. It looks and smells like a red herring.

Haven't figured out why though. But at this point in time, given what we know---it really seems like a red herring.

JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members