Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #7 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What we don't know is what Sierra had on underneath the heavy Jersey. I know I heard Marlene suggest the items found were what she was wearing that morning in that particular pic.

She had to wearing outerwear because it is chilly in the morning.

I am now stumped on the logo "Stonehouse" on the back of her jersey.

After thinking and thinking about the bag, the smell trail, etc. I am strongly leaning to someone that lives in Sierra's house. I know we cannot sleuth. But I am thinking this may change in the near future. MOO

I could not agree with you more about the damn bag having bugged the crap out of me sense the get go..there is something just not right with it being in the case, period.. it does not fit in more ways than one.. so ill go ahead and say what's been in the back of my mind and the only way I can make the bag fit..

Please hold the tomatoes this is nothing more than a theory of the thousands already listed..

Here goes.. I am not going to even theorize on who the perp could be but rather just give the basics of how I see this purse fitting.. IMO it wasn't ever part of Sierras day.. meaning she never left with those clothes or books in that juicy bag.. IMO that juicy bag did not come into play until after Sierra had already been harmed and possibly even disposed of or hidden.. I believe the idea about the bag was an afterthought for staging purposes.. I believe that the perp in a desperation to make it look as tho she was either taken on her way to school or had runaway the perp grabs the juicy bag, puts the clothes inside, gathers the school books and goes out and randomly hides these items where they were eventually discovered.. they wanted these items to eventually be found so that it would point toward Sierra being abducted while en route to school.. or that it may even be assumed as some sort of runaway with the clothes packed.. regardless of which one of those the important point is that it completely redirected LE and everyone from the real perp, and the real crime..

Yes, obviously the perp would have to be someone with access to the home.. but I'll leave it at that.. in the above described scenario the bags purpose, the bags contents, and even the bags placement suddenly all fit together..

There it is IMO.. IMO its why we cannot make sense of the damn bag.. jmo, tho and I am making no accusations.. :moo:

Eta: it would also make sense for why her normal things weren't in the bag.. make up, keys, brush, wallet, etc.. because she did not pack the bag.. the perp packed it after the fact as a way to misdirect attention from the real perp and real crime to an abduction or possible runaway.. jmo..

I totally agree. This would also explain why her inhaler wasn't with her. I would think by now if she were planning a sleepover SOMEONE would have stepped forward and said "Oh yeah, I invited her to my house" or something. A planned overnight involves 2 people, the other person would have stepped up. There is nothing at all that shows she actually left with this bag in hand. If she were returning the clothes from borrowing them, someone would have said so by now too. If she was in the habit of taking extra clothes with her (why a bra? idk?) I would think one of her best friends would have said that was her normal behavior too. I'm starting to believe it was someone with access to the house and had no fear of getting caught inside or a very seriously sick killer. I don't see room for anything in between. I'm guessing any school friend (or any sexual preditor for that matter),that would have picked her up for a ride would not give a darn if the clothes fit in the bag or not when they tossed them/or planted them. Who cares if the clothes were stuffed in the bag and overflowing out the top? I see it as they were 1. neatly packed by someone else and planted to lead investigators to believe she was a runaway or make it look like an abduction or 2. a very experienced criminal deliberately folded the clothes and left them to be found as a statement and toying with the LE. I would certainly hope in the three weeks that have passed if LE believed there was a danger to the residents of that rural community they would be warning people or be more outspoken about their suspicions. By all accounts that I've seen on twitter from her friends, life seems pretty much normal. MOO

eta There seems to be no evidence that she was abducted either..yet. No witnesses, no neighbors or strange cars at her house, nothing seen by the bus driver (which is strange because she was there within minutes of her "disappearing") We don't even have any evidence of anything at all happening that morning other than her mom saying she saw her before she left for work. Honestly, there are no other facts. JMO

I was answering to the question of possibly why there were no socks in the couture bag along with the other clothing items when found--were socks handy to use by the perp. to gag the victim, because I know of many cases where this was done.

What we don't know is what Sierra had on underneath the heavy Jersey. I know I heard Marlene suggest the items found were what she was wearing that morning in that particular pic.

She had to wearing outerwear because it is chilly in the morning.

I am now stumped on the logo "Stonehouse" on the back of her jersey.

Trying to catch up - is this a recent LE release?

I am so frustrated about this! I was so irritated over the last few years about driving my dogs and cat back and forth to our Morgan Hill vet. Now I have been back and forth almost as many times in the last few weeks. Sierra where are you?

I am so frustrated about this! I was so irritated over the last few years about driving my dogs and cat back and forth to our Morgan Hill vet. Now I have been back and forth almost as many times in the last few weeks. Sierra where are you?

I know how you feel! Yesterday I was at the drugstore and I saw a girl that looked similar to Sierra checking out the makeup aisle. I thought to myself, "Sierra should be doing girl things like that."

So the deal is we don't know what the friend supposedly told her to bring to school cause it's being kept under wraps by LE?

Not Sure on the details concentric .. I just know she was abducted and held captive for a period of time and was able to escape. .I believe it may have even been when the woman was achild.. not certain..

So the deal is we don't know what the friend supposedly told her to bring to school cause it's being kept under wraps by LE?

I guess so. I still am wondering if she told her to bring a change of clothes.

Hi! Just trying to catch up - how did this all come about? Thanks for posting.

Sorry, don't have the link but the sheriff said that Sierra's text that morning was asking her friend to bring something to school.

----------------

"We were really lucky that [Tafua] was there at the right time." Little Midsi was also lucky that her parents had pointedly talked to her, her three brothers and one sister about the dangers facing children, encouraging them to watch newscasts and coaching them on what to do in a kidnapping. "Those parents really did something right," says Janice Gomes, head of the National Community Empowerment Program, an organization devoted to educating kids and adults against being victims. "For a child to have such a level head, to keep thinking, is remarkable."
----------------

Thank you so much. Remarkable that she was so young, yet so informed.

Her parents taught her what to do if something like that ever happened, and she used those lessons to save herself. And that guy who helped her said: I was meant to be there.

OK, going to cry again.

Sorry, don't have the link but the sheriff said that Sierra's text that morning was asking her friend to bring something to school.

I know it is on the Namus site that there was a text about meeting before class to go over homework. Not sure about bringing something to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey