Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #7 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, don't have the link but the sheriff said that Sierra's text that morning was asking her friend to bring something to school.

I'll try to find it, but apparently the text said she was asking her friend to meet and go over homework. Sierra never showed up. Forgive me if I'm behind.

I'll try to find it, but apparently the text said she was asking her friend to meet and go over homework. Sierra never showed up. Forgive me if I'm behind.

Oh..ok I stand corrected. Somehow some of us thought it was about bringing something to school.

Oh..ok I stand corrected. Somehow some of us thought it was about bringing something to school.

Oh, no worries. This is in the previous closed posts. Good thoughts on your behalf. :)

That is a very old model and likely very high mileage. I would expect that there aren't too many still on the road and a registration check would identify the (relatively) few owners.
Some relatives of mine had a similar car awhile ago,also white, got up in miles and eventually went to the junk yard. I remember it was a chore getting in and out of the back seat, your had to contort your body and duck getting in and out. The trunk had a lot of room though, very deep and had a recess in the bottom and held alot of luggage. You wouldn't think from the just the pic.

And there are 4 doors so could be someone in the front and back.

Not likely connected at all but just a FWIW, that car also matches the description of the car the mother of Molly Bish saw the morning she disappeared.

I know it is on the Namus site that there was a text about meeting before class to go over homework. Not sure about bringing something to school.

That was it. Thanks Sarx.

Here's yet another thought:

What if the perp. had kidnapped a young teenage girl previously, kept that girl for awhile and then, when she out-aged her appeal to him, ordered her to help him get a replacement.

Here's yet another thought:

What if the perp. had kidnapped a young teenage girl previously, kept that girl for awhile and then, when she out-aged her appeal to him, ordered her to help him get a replacement.

Great thought - that does happen :)

I know it is on the Namus site that there was a text about meeting before class to go over homework. Not sure about bringing something to school.

Nancy Grace April 6

GRACE: To Sheriff Laurie Smith with Santa Clara County sheriff`s office. Sheriff Smith, with that text -- let`s see the text again, please, that she sent out the morning she goes missing. She sent this around 7:15 AM. There it is. Was there a message with the photo, Sheriff?

SMITH: The photo is actually separate from the text. There was a text message to one of her friends, and her friend answered the text. It was nothing that was critical to the investigation. I think she was just asking her to bring something to school.

Nancy Grace April 6

GRACE: To Sheriff Laurie Smith with Santa Clara County sheriff`s office. Sheriff Smith, with that text -- let`s see the text again, please, that she sent out the morning she goes missing. She sent this around 7:15 AM. There it is. Was there a message with the photo, Sheriff?

SMITH: The photo is actually separate from the text. There was a text message to one of her friends, and her friend answered the text. It was nothing that was critical to the investigation. I think she was just asking her to bring something to school.

Thanks. I thought I heard that somewhere but couldn't remember where.

Nancy Grace April 6

So I wonder about the photo, not tweeted, not sent to her friend ... it was originally said she sent it to her mother was it not? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2121938/Sierra-LaMar-Missing-girl-15-held-police-say.html

Has it ever been discussed what time RG got home that day? He left before 0600?

I have been told many, many times he passed a poly...so given that, can we, at least, be told the time he got to work and the time he got home that day?

Everything has been kept between Sierra and her mother. There was a third person living there. For some reason, he is under the radar in this story.

I am reading through early reports on KTVU, trying to pinpoint when the timeline changed from sierra leaving the home with her mother in it at 6am, to marlene leaving first at 6am and sierra an hour and a bit later. Did the timeline change around the time the RSO info about her father came out? Sometihng distracting must have been happening.

"She was in an optimistic mood," Marlene Lamar said about her daughter. "She was very cheerful. She wished me a good day at work. I told her I loved her before she left for school." implies to me Sierra left first, else you'd say "before/as I left for work".

From this article : http://www.ktvu.com/ap/ap/california/searchers-for-missing-norcal-teen-found-cellphone/nLXjT/ dated March 19th. All references to Sierra leaving before dawn at 6am are attributed but not directly quoted from Marlene.

Looking for when that changes ...

I have been told many, many times he passed a poly...so given that, can we, at least, be told the time he got to work and the time he got home that day?

Everything has been kept between Sierra and her mother. There was a third person living there. For some reason, he is under the radar in this story.

The only timeline I have heard for him is the left before/left after from Marlene on NG, nothing else.

I guess so. I still am wondering if she told her to bring a change of clothes.

I don't think so Plumeria because the Sheriff said the girl's response had nothing that pertained to the investigation.

The only timeline I have heard for him is the left before/left after from Marlene on NG, nothing else.

Isn't it funny that he didn't come home early since he left early? What city does he work in? I thought he was in construction but could be wrong.

I don't think so Plumeria because the Sheriff said the girl's response had nothing that pertained to the investigation.

I'm not sure if you understood that I meant maybe Sierra told the other girl to bring a change of clothes. Then again...maybe if it was something to do with homework Sierra might have asked her friend to bring a book, homework assignment, ? IDK

That information should be released since Marlene is saying he was cleared. Everything that happened that morning is important.

-----------
I want to know the story of the woman who is in the photo with the mom. Says she escaped an abductor. Anyone familiar with that case, who can give a quick synopsis, so I don't have to spend days searching.

I know a little about this story but it was a little girl from Fairfield (I think), She was about 5 or so, named misty Sanchez who escaped. I was familiar with the perp and called to tell LE because I remember him when he paroled....grrrr.

They didn't need my help...LOL. They already had him in mind but didn't know where he was. Curtis Anderson , a real piece of work (now dead, thank goodness) and my very first exposure to the world's best pathological liar. I cringe when I think of him walking out of the prison, years prior. :jail:

She got out of the car when he parked it. He may have had her for two days by then. I can't remember if he fell asleep or walked away for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey