Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #7 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

The word 'recovery' gives me chills.

IMO

Good to know I'm not the only one who has that happen...

It's weird how in these cases, you hope each day that they will be found, and at the same time dread the most likely nature of that finding...

I remember that case vividly. Another pretty young woman nabbed in broad daylight and later found raped and murdered.

It was her family that finally found Dru's remains months later, right?

IMO
----------------
Her remains were actually found by former LE, private investigator in the spring thaw, an area we had been speculating about. That area was outside the mass search parameters, but within the perp.'s comfort zone from childhood. He was a released level 3 sex offender.

The FBI is going by what she was wearing when she sent the pic to her friend later that morning.

So at 6am she was still in her PJs when her mom left for work.

But she changed into the other clothing shown in the pic she sent.

By now the FBI has had plenty of time to analize the computer to see when the photo was taken, and imo, they have concluded that it was taken that morning shortly before she sent it to her friend. Thank God for that photo for it tells them what she was wearing that morning to school and now they know those are the same clothes found in her purse tossed away.:(

IMO

And if that proves to be true, that the clothes were in fact the same clothes she left the house wearing and those clothes were found in the bag...I think they are dealing with a very sophisticated criminal/killer/kidnapper. With keeping that in mind maybe we should try to figure out HOW he kidnapped her. Honestly, if something happened to her by someone inside the house I highly doubt they would have taken her clothes off. Is it really likely that a car drove up to her house? Could someone have parked behind her house and waited until she came out and shoved her back inside and out the back door? Did she make it to the neighbors yard or out to the end of her driveway? The clothes in the bag, if thats what she left wearing, lead me to believe it was a well thought out, calculated crime as opposed to getting a ride from friends. I also find it striking that she seemed very active on social media sites and very little is discussed about SL by her friends. It seems life is normal, partying, proms..I think if it was a friend there would be rumors, accusations..some kind of "talk" about what happened to her. JMO

Also more pieces of this puzzle would fit together and get on track if LE would difinitely say if the picture of SL was taken that morning or not. If indeed it was not taken that morning, I do not think it was a well thought out crime, but more of a coverup.

I was just reading through her social media accounts there and was really struck by how she posts freely and openly about her alleged drug use.

How can this be? Would she not worry about her parents seeing this or her friends parents seeing this? I know some are retweets and song lyrics but talking about a party pinata full of drugs or the best way to get to sleep is high?

Now if I can see this surly anybody can? Maybe that lured her into a car? Just a thought... What is the area like? Is this kind of teenage behaviour normal there? I know all teenagers experiment but to blatantly post like that isn't typical surly?

I was just reading through her social media accounts there and was really struck by how she posts freely and openly about her alleged drug use.

How can this be? Would she not worry about her parents seeing this or her friends parents seeing this? I know some are retweets and song lyrics but talking about a party pinata full of drugs or the best way to get to sleep is high?

Now if I can see this surly anybody can? Maybe that lured her into a car? Just a thought... What is the area like? Is this kind of teenage behaviour normal there? I know all teenagers experiment but to blatantly post like that isn't typical surly?

Whether this is "normal" or not has been an ongoing debate this entire time...some say yes, others say not. Either way, true or not, normal or not, it opens Sierra up to a host of possible predators, IMO, by drawing attention to herself in possibly negative ways. And also, to me, shows that she was not being monitored at home, re: social media use.
JMO

Hey guys, I think I am missing something or I am going crazy or it's still too early. Have we figured out why on March 16, at 9:29 a.m., Sierra sent her last tweet? Am I correct in still believing the last time anyone spoke to her or saw her was 7:15ish when she left for the bus stop? I apologize if this has been covered already, I think I'm seeing things from reading too much.

Her last tweet was on March 16 at 9:29 a.m.

What am I missing?

And if that proves to be true, that the clothes were in fact the same clothes she left the house wearing and those clothes were found in the bag...I think they are dealing with a very sophisticated criminal/killer/kidnapper. With keeping that in mind maybe we should try to figure out HOW he kidnapped her. JMO
QUOTE]
--------------

I wanted to focus on this portion of your post. Were there multiple points of transfer, meaning changes of vehicles?

Were some of those dilapidated metal sheds of the size to hide/obscure another vehicle(s)?

Has it ever been discussed what time RG got home that day? He left before 0600?

I have been told many, many times he passed a poly...so given that, can we, at least, be told the time he got to work and the time he got home that day?

Everything has been kept between Sierra and her mother. There was a third person living there. For some reason, he is under the radar in this story.

Doubt if he's under the FBI's radar... IMO he would have been the first to be looked at sideways. Adult male living in the home ? Unrelated by blood ? MOO

Hey guys, I think I am missing something or I am going crazy or it's still too early. Have we figured out why on March 16, at 9:29 a.m., Sierra sent her last tweet? Am I correct in still believing the last time anyone spoke to her or saw her was 7:15ish when she left for the bus stop? I apologize if this has been covered already, I think I'm seeing things from reading too much.

What am I missing?

She sent a tweet at 7:11 am on the day she disappeared according to the Sheriff.

What am I missing?

From what I can see the tweet was sent at 6.29am but Twitter changes the time when you look at it so you see what time it was sent in your time zone as if I view her account it says tweet was at 1.29pm.

The social media angle has me thinking about the case of: Celina Cass.

Any resolution there that anyone knows of?

I believe that predators have found an inroad with susceptible young girls through the social media/music avenues and play that for all it's worth to them.

No one has been named a suspect in Celina's case. But I don't recall whether or not she was heavily into social media? I don't think so, not sure.

The FBI is going by what she was wearing when she sent the pic to her friend later that morning.

So at 6am she was still in her PJs when her mom left for work.

But she changed into the other clothing shown in the pic she sent.

By now the FBI has had plenty of time to analize the computer to see when the photo was taken, and imo, they have concluded that it was taken that morning shortly before she sent it to her friend. Thank God for that photo for it tells them what she was wearing that morning to school and now they know those are the same clothes found in her purse tossed away.:(

IMO

Is that a fact that the clothes she was wearing were the ones folded in the purse or speculation?

If true, it's not looking good but then again, I don't see a perp folding clothes neatly in her bag.

Something is terribly wrong with the purse information that's been released. Absolutely no way a stranger would fold clothes...they would toss her clothes, purse and whatever else anywhere.

It was planted for a reason.

From what I can see the tweet was sent at 6.29am but Twitter changes the time when you look at it so you see what time it was sent in your time zone as if I view her account it says tweet was at 1.29pm.

Thank you, got it

She sent a tweet at 7:11 am on the day she disappeared according to the Sheriff.

What did the tweet say?

(Sorry, I've kinda been following this case off/on so I don't know a lot of the specifics)

What did the tweet say?

(Sorry, I've kinda been following this case off/on so I don't know a lot of the specifics)

I don't think we know for sure...and was it a tweet or a text??

It looks like she did a retweet on the 16th...that is the last activity I see on her twitter log...but I don't really understand twitter...

Is that a fact that the clothes she was wearing were the ones folded in the purse or speculation?

If true, it's not looking good but then again, I don't see a perp folding clothes neatly in her bag.

Something is terribly wrong with the purse information that's been released. Absolutely no way a stranger would fold clothes...they would toss her clothes, purse and whatever else anywhere.

It was planted for a reason.

Bringing this back around again
No it is not A FACT the clothes found were theones she had on that day:banghead:
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...143815416.html

Doubt if he's under the FBI's radar... IMO he would have been the first to be looked at sideways. Adult male living in the home ? Unrelated by blood ? MOO

I dont think he is under the radar either liz. We have all seen how these cases progress. The first three individuals in the radar was Marlene, Rick and Steve. Once their alibis were established and verified then the detectives widens out their circle of potential suspects. Onto friends, neighbors,field workers, RSO, etc.

I actually dont think LE has anyone in the radar and doesnt have a suspect or even a POI in this case.

It seems to be falling from the media's attention now which is not good.

IMO

Bringing this back around again
No it is not A FACT the clothes found were theones she had on that day:banghead:
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...143815416.html

I think it is a foregone conclusion that the FBI is convinced she was wearing the same clothing sent in the pic 35 minutes before when she went out the door to go to school.

I dont think they have one thing to base it on that Sierra changed from that outfit into something else.

I think that is why the FBI has this very Shark sweatshirt on their site showing what she was wearing.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member