Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #7 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a very precise reason.
Moo but its common sense that the perp is going to want time and distance to beable to be between themselves and the bag(which equals discovering Sierra's missing) ..so while IMO it was imperative that this bag with clothes and books was to be found in order to help point to an abduction on the way to school or possible runaway.. BUT THEY COULD NOT HAVE IT DISCOVERED BEFORE BEING ABLE TO PUT TIME AND DISTANCE BETWEEN THEMSELVES AND THE CRIME.. with the phone no problem as its the size of ones hand thrown off the side of the road into brush and weeds easily concealed for the time being.. the bag not so easy.. as if its tossed off to the side of the road its very much large enough and colorful enough to be much more easily spotted..

So what's the smart thing to do? ..to place it somewhere where its hidden plenty enough to know it won't be immediately found.. but yet in a very very close radius to the home as well as even closer radius to the phone and knowing that upon searching it'd be found..

If he/she put the bag in "plain sight", as y ou state above, it would have been counterproductive to ensuring the perp had plenty of time to put the necessary time and distance between himself and the crime.. as well as to likely build an alibi.. the plain sight dump was not an option.. there was a very deliberate reason that the bag and books were placed on the side of that building.

The grass very high in many areas around there right now. Unlike in the google maps. The purse could have been thrown in many places in the tall grass and not be obviously seen. Since this is a dead end road going either way, IMO there has to be some meaning for it being in that spot.

Wooooooo... just watched the trailer...
scare2.gif

Wonder where she got the purse ? Did someone buy it for her ? If so,who ? Wonder if she got a lot of expensive gifts ?

About the Google satellite views. If you look at the free download version of Google Earth, there is a date on the bottom right side called Imagery Date. That is the date of the view. Now, if you go to the top left side you can view all the satellite views that have been taken - I think for that area it's from 1998 on.
The Imagery Date for this area is Oct 31 2011.

Wonder where she got the purse ? Did someone buy it for her ? If so,who ? Wonder if she got a lot of expensive gifts ?

The truth is you can buy some replica's of many expensive brands and from a distance you can't tell the difference.We call them knockoffs.Most of them are made in China.

Are you saying the bright splash of light on her face was from daylight?
Because I also recall seeing a photo of her, I do believe at her kitchen table where there is a bank of sliding doors. It was also bright like that.
But, this was too early in the day for a secondary light source. It was right about dawn.
TIA

The light illuminating her face is from the computer screen. The catchlights are low in her eyes and the light is coming from below. Then you can tell by the shadow on her nose that there is a light above where she is sitting. More likely just a ceiling light.

also, www.findsierralamar.com is up and running with some cute pictures of Sierra when she was very young with her family. Also a very touching letter from her sister, as some updates on the search tomorrow. It appears that the site was created by her sister and dad

Bumping this post from earlier tonight in case anyone missed it. The message from her sister is very sweet.

The truth is you can buy some replica's of many expensive brands and from a distance you can't tell the difference.We call them knockoffs.Most of them are made in China.

TY...I am a woman who s familiar with knockoffs :) ... For some reason I'm thinking this purse is the real deal... MOO

They live very close to the Outlet Stores. I think you can get Juicy Bags and sweatsuits in the outlets. My DD used to LOVE those overpriced velour sweat suit outfits and i was always able to find them at the outlet for very much cheaper.

I first thought it could be an aquaintance but I think after 26 days of investigating the case LE/FBI would have found some kind of link by now.

IMO

I keep remembering that Sierra was on the cheer team in San Jose and wondering if someone who saw them in performance singled her out.

It wouldn't be tough to figure out who she was in such a setting but it would be really difficult to track down and rule out the hundreds (or thousands?) of people who may have been in an audience at some point while Sierra was with the team.

Sierra tweeted that she had quit "cheer" and also that she had quit "dance". I see a lot of changes in her life recently that could exhibit she was depressed or problemed about something in her life...IMHO

Reading through the "arguments" about what she was last seen wearing...

You are both correct IMO. She was last "seen" in the sharks shirt when she took the picture. I have faith in the tech guru's at the FBI that they have verified all of this.

Now, nothing says that she didn't take that picture, then take that shirt off, or change into a different shirt.

Just because she was last "seen" in that shirt doesn't mean she wore it out of the house.

My thoughts and opinions only.

I think you are correct.

And an elegant solution.

Sierra tweeted that she had quit "cheer" and also that she had quit "dance". I see a lot of changes in her life recently that could exhibit she was depressed or problemed about something in her life...IMHO
.........and a lot of anger towards her mom. :(

Here are four scenarios I can come up with for the purse being tossed/placed where it was found, unless you guys can think of a fifth one?? All of the below scenarios assume the clothes in the purse WERE the clothes Sierra was wearing that morning.
1. Purse tossed as the vehicle drove AWAY from the home. Sierra could have been abducted while still inside her home, or close by her home.
a) This DOES make sense if the clothes were folded neatly while still in Sierra’s home, or in a nearby location. We really don’t know what time the purse was discarded. Sierra wasn’t reported missing for at least 12 hours.
b) This does NOT make sense if Sierra was wearing those clothes – there would not have been enough time to travel approximately two miles, remove her clothing from her and ‘fold’ them while struggling to subdue her.

2. Purse tossed as the vehicle drove BACK TOWARDS the home. Sierra would have been abducted and taken somewhere and was being held captive or disposed of.
a) I do not understand the reason for doing this! Why would the perp drive back TOWARDS Sierra’s home and hide the purse? The perp lives in that direction with someone who would have noticed and questioned the purse if it had been kept?
b) Someone thought hiding the purse would have made it seem like an abduction? That doesn’t make any sense – the cell phone would have been adequate for that purpose.

3. It was NOT an abduction. Purse was placed there by Sierra herself in an attempt to make it look like she was abducted.

4. It was NOT an abduction. Sierra was harmed by someone within her own home that knew her, and an abduction was “staged” by placing the purse and cell phone where they were found.

I think all of the above are possible.

I believe you need to add to the possibility where Sierra placed the purse herself that she did so by riding up in a closed car, opening the car window, flinging the purse, closing the window and then driving away.

Otherwise the tracking dogs would have indicated on her scent on the scene but away from the purse itself.

My 13 yr old told me last week that she doesn't want to do baton twirling or dance anymore after doing it since she was 3. My older daughter also quit everything at 14. Those things take up a lot of time and maybe she just wanted to hang with her friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel