Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could some media person PLEASE ask Marlene about the shirt on the poster? Where did this item come from? Is it missing from the house? Do her friends see her in it. She had to have something warm. It is chilly that early and the bus stop is quite the hike. A polyester typical shark shirt is not going to do the job for outerwear.

Whisperer,

You're right. It was 45 Paquita Espana that was sold in early March. The big stunner one house down to the left is 35 Paquita Espana. Did you see anybody there at 35 Paquita Espana when strolling down the cul de sac? I haven't. The nerve a perp would need to have to park down there...

There are a million and one ruses "acquaintance" perps. use. I know, because I personally was the one they tried to dupe.

One of best ones was what I have termed "Mr Niceguy Neighbor" who is so helpful to you when you move to a new area, and continues this conditioning for several months, until you really believe: He's a really nice guy family man.

One day he knocks on your door and asks you if you will help him with something, because none of his friends are around. Only, it involves getting into a vehicle with him.

I am sorry Concentric!
The experience itself must change all outlooks on security, and lack of.
But to have a neighbor, whom you thought you knew, be the perp dispels all sense of security, I would imagine.:please:

I have one that would fit to...it is made out of polyester. I got the impression Sierra's was bulky and soft material but I could be wrong.

Marlene said it was a T-shirt in the bag, IIRC.
As you'll see below the Sharks shirt is called many different things.. go figure..

Here are the Sgt's words directly from his mouth per Presser:
Quote: Some new information that has developed over the past few days, was that there was a bag, specifically a Juicy purse, a Juicy bag belonging to Sierra Lamar, that was found Sunday about 1pm. Members of the Sheriffs office search and rescue team found this Juicy bag belonging to Sierra. Inside the bag was some of Sierra's clothing. A pair of pants, and a T shirt, neatly folded, neatly put inside this bag. This bag was located on Santa Teresa Blvd, and Laguna, which is within a couple of miles of Sierra's mother's house. (Sgt. Jose Cardoza) http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=8591214

Here are several different articles about the bag/clothes:
Quote: A San Jose Sharks jersey similar to the one a missing Morgan Hill teen was wearing the morning she disappeared was among the items in a bag found discarded in field near her home, authorities on Friday.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...in-tossed-bag/

March 23 more @ link

Quote: Officials said Friday that the 15-year-old appears to be wearing the jersey in a photo she tweeted on the morning she disappeared. But they say the photo doesn’t show enough of the shirt to be sure it’s the one in the purse.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-cou...ontinue-search confirmed March 23 more @ link

Quote: But because Sierra's tweet only captured a small portion of the shirt, investigators can't be sure it was the same shirt located inside Sierra's Juicy-brand bag found at 1 p.m. Sunday, according to Sgt. Jose Cardoza. "Whether it's the same we don't know, but it's similar," Cardoza said.

And then Marlene's statement to reporters regarding the bag/clothes:
Quote: Reporter: The fact that her clothing was folded up in her bag, does that say to you that she was preparing to go somewhere, maybe?

Marlene: I-I, I have no idea. You know, I haven't seen the item- I haven't seen the bag or the items. So, I can't really comment on that. You know, as far as the condition is was- to give you feedback about that.

Reporter: The sheriff said they think it was a Sharks jersey. Did she have-

Marlene: She took a picture of herself, right before she left. She frequently took pictures of herself because she was into her hair and makeup. And uh, that was common for her to do something like that. And she was wearing a Sharks sweatshirt in that picture.
_
Reporter: In the picture she took-

Marlene: On the computer.

Reporter:-last Friday morning?

Marlene: Yes, on the computer.

Reporter: Wearing that Sharks sweatshirt?

Marlene: That's correct.

Reporter: Then, would it be logical to assume she left the house in that?

Marlene: Yes. I would assume that since she took that on the computer right before she left for the bus stop.

Reporter: And that's what was found in the bag?

Marlene: Um, I-I think, I think so.

I don't know .. Sgt Cardoza calls it a "T-shirt" and then you've got reporters and fam referring to it as a "jersey" and a "sweatshirt".. all 3 of which are very different articles of clothing IMO.. my personal opinion is that it is quite likely ONE AND THE SAME(ie. Shirt worn in snapshot and shirt folded neatly in bag) and that "technically" it is exactly what LE called it.. its a long sleeve Shark's T-shirt.. that's jmo, tho.[/quote]

Whisperer,

You're right. It was 45 Paquita Espana that was sold in early March. The big stunner one house down to the left is 35 Paquita Espana. Did you see anybody there at 35 Paquita Espana when strolling down the cul de sac? I haven't. The nerve a perp would need to have to park down there...

When it comes to having nerve to do something I have always believed that people who do this are some of the highest risk takers there are.

I think it is a part of their sick twisted game. To kidnap someone right in broad daylight. It is probably part of the thrill when they can do it and no one sees or hears a thing.

IMO

FBI is saying it was a jersey type so if we're going with that information, wouldn't she have needed some type of jacket or "hoodie" for that morning? Whisperer aint lying - it would have been a very nippy morning and with the chance of rain you would think she had some type of outer wear... no?

Unless.. the FBI isn't being very specific/detailed in their description of the "jersey" and it's actually a thick sweater material jersey. I have a feeling LE doesn't want the specific details out yet for whatever reason.

Could some media person PLEASE ask Marlene about the shirt on the poster? Where did this item come from? Is it missing from the house? Do her friends see her in it. She had to have something warm. It is chilly that early and the bus stop is quite the hike. A polyester typical shark shirt is not going to do the job for outerwear.

Even if they asked her she is not going to answer them but she does know the answer, imo.

If anything is revealed in detail about the shirt it will be by LE.

What was the temp that morning?

When I caught the bus for school and had on long sleeves I never wore a jacket. But it can get down to 20 here and I still dont wear one. LOL!

IMO

Little off topic folks. But in the jury room if you are a member. I heard today is Marc Klass Birthday. Talking to him on Saturday I do know he reads here so I decided to start a thread to wish him a happy one.

I do NOT understand the secrecy of the jersey/top if it was found and even less, if it has not been found...JMO

If it has not been found, people need to know more about it...if it has been found, people still need to see it, or one like it, in case they can recall seeing a girl wearing it that morning. JMO

I just noticed that in the case of the little girl in OK who was attacked in her home...police said it was an intruder and yet now they have arrested the boyfriend (of the mother), who was in the home and charged him with raping her...so really, these cases can always change...JMO

Maybe it's just me ,but Sierra leaving her Asthma medicine home makes me think she did not leave her house willingly. If you have Asthma you just don't forget your inhaler---maybe it was not an inhaler but meds just the same.

I would think her mother must find that strange too. Unless she forgot to take it with her many times. Anyone know more info on her condition?

Also even if there was a 15 minute window from text to bus arrival, that is a pretty rural area. I would think if you take someone in a car at even 7:12, there would be a good chance that bus driver would have seen the vehicle used to transport Sierra out of the area---or at least something out of the ordinary, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisacfuller