Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just me ,but Sierra leaving her Asthma medicine home makes me think she did not leave her house willingly. If you have Asthma you just don't forget your inhaler---maybe it was not an inhaler but meds just the same.

I would think her mother must find that strange too. Unless she forgot to take it with her many times. Anyone know more info on her condition?

Also even if there was a 15 minute window from text to bus arrival, that is a pretty rural area. I would think if you take someone in a car at even 7:12, there would be a good chance that bus driver would have seen the vehicle used to transport Sierra out of the area---or at least something out of the ordinary, right?

I can't imagine a bus driver takes note of every car they see and 12 or so minutes is a pretty long time actually...I can drive across the whole city I live in at that time of the morning in about 12 minutes...

Maybe it's just me ,but Sierra leaving her Asthma medicine home makes me think she did not leave her house willingly. If you have Asthma you just don't forget your inhaler---maybe it was not an inhaler but meds just the same.

I would think her mother must find that strange too. Unless she forgot to take it with her many times. Anyone know more info on her condition?

Also even if there was a 15 minute window from text to bus arrival, that is a pretty rural area. I would think if you take someone in a car at even 7:12, there would be a good chance that bus driver would have seen the vehicle used to transport Sierra out of the area---or at least something out of the ordinary, right?
And you know what else is strange that is of this same vein.. if you'll back up to the beginning Marlene was very shocked and dismayed that Sierras charger for her cell was still at home.. making the statement that Sierra always took her charger with her..

IMO just yet another detail that could point to Sierra never leaving the home of her own free will and that whoever packed the bag left out some key items that Sierra would've never left home without.. jmo..

Covered well? Septic Tank?..........

That's the only thing I could think of, the septic tank.
I guess to make sure something wasn't flushed.

Because otherwise if heavy equipment wasn't used to bury something,
why would it take heavy equipment to dig it back up?
Unless there is fresh concrete poured, or something along those lines.

I can't watch the video.
My computer doesn't let me watch NBC videos for some reason. :banghead:

And you know what else is strange that is of this same vein.. if you'll back up to the beginning Marlene was very shocked and dismayed that Sierras charger for her cell was still at home.. making the statement that Sierra always took her charger with her..

IMO just yet another detail that could point to Sierra never leaving the home of her own free will and that whoever packed the bag left out some key items that Sierra would've never left home without.. jmo..

I think thats a great observation and also tells me that Sierra did not pack the bag planning to spend the night away from home.
JMO

What if she was going to call mom and tell mom she was going to stay over a gf's house? It was a friday. thus a change of clothes!

Catching up - aplogies if this has already been posted. I think if she had plans to stay at a friends house this would have come up already..jmo :)

I found that to be a strange notion.
That she would need to carry a charger to school.
It's not as if they'd let her plug it in.
Don't most people charge overnight?

Whisperer,

You're right. It was 45 Paquita Espana that was sold in early March. The big stunner one house down to the left is 35 Paquita Espana. Did you see anybody there at 35 Paquita Espana when strolling down the cul de sac? I haven't. The nerve a perp would need to have to park down there...

Yes, on the 12th of March. This is really the only home that has a line of vision to SL's house. Not sure if when they say 'sold on March 12th' if that means escrow closed on that date and they could move in immediately. Not sure if anyone occupied that home at the time SL went missing.

There was a post at one point saying that the kids to bring their chargers to school - that is normal. But seems like the school would have a policy against it. I hope so.

There was a post at one point saying that the kids to bring their chargers to school - that is normal. But seems like the school would have a policy against it. I hope so.

I can't picture it myself.
A whole line of phone chargers plugged in at school.
If they are charged overnight, and they can't really use them
during school hours anyway, I don't understand the need to
take them with you to school.

Maybe it's just me.

I think thats a great observation and also tells me that Sierra did not pack the bag planning to spend the night away from home.
JMO

The only problem with this is then there would be fingerprints in the house other than the family. If she was going a friends after school she could have used their charger I have done that in the past.

I see family has started a website, not sure if this has been mentioned:
http://findsierralamar.com/

Thanks Steve.
Boy, I sure do wish the logo would have been an illustrated depiction
of the grey shoes instead of the Red ones.

When the media gets the word to clarify the T-Shirt/Jersey/Sweatshirt/Hoodie,
I hope they ask about the shoes at the same time!!

Thanks Steve.
Boy, I sure do wish the logo would have been an illustrated depiction
of the grey shoes instead of the Red ones.

When the media gets the word to clarify the T-Shirt/Jersey/Sweatshirt/Hoodie,
I hope they ask about the shoes at the same time!!

I thought she actually did wear red sneakers ? But I see lately mention is made of gray here on WS.

I would absolutely agree with you it seeming to be an unnecessary thing for her to have to have her charger with her during the day.. except for the fact that I've learned first hand the android cell phone batteries. Aren't worth crap.. seriously I have an iPhone but my hubby and sister both have droids and both have serious issues with battery not lasting but a couple hours.. ESPECIALLY IF USE INTERNET.. IT WON'T LAST NO TIME AND ITS DEAD.. and we know sierra used the hell out of social media via the internet...id bet anything she charged hER cell at minimum during her lunch period.. jmo

The only problem with this is then there would be fingerprints in the house other than the family. If she was going a friends after school she could have used their charger I have done that in the past.

I agree. I can also see if this was planned and an 'organized' offender' that they could have worn gloves...That's kind of a given, but who knows...can't really be ruled out. Not sure if dogs could detect an abnormal scent from people who are not typically in the home.

Maybe that would explain the lack of prints on the phone, purse and books?

I guess I am confused about the confusion re: the shirt
If we knew that the shirt in the photo was found in the bag, for instance, what if anything would that clear up? Not much, to me. She either wore it to school, or she packed it, we still would not know.

I guess all I am wondering is if LE is looking for the shirt, and if so, why they don't say so. The FBI site gives a description but does not say if it has been located.

I emailed a reporter for the local NBC today and he replied, so maybe I will ask him about the shirt too, if I can figure out what the question is...in the meantime, he said he would ask LE to clarify on whether or not any evidence was back as far as the clothing, due to the two different answers from Cardoza and the sheriff about forensics.

I'm curious about the Droan planes used in the Devon Davis case to find him. Do you think this would be a search option for this case?

I thought she actually did wear red sneakers ? But I see lately mention is made of gray here on WS.

Well Steve, it seems there is the mention of grey shoes, no further description, on Namus where they tell the officers who worked the call, the time, descriptions etc. But, that's all it says...grey shoes.

Then I saw somewhere that a Sheriff's Phone Alert system gave a description of her and ONLY mentioned she was wearing grey shoes, no mention of clothing, which I find positively astounding.

This must have happened on the first or second day maybe?

Android phones really do drain the battery. My hubs had the Samsung Galaxy X and it would drain in a matter of hours. We never tested if it was the OS or all the apps that were on the phone that did it, but it did and well.

Just a random note, I constantly forget to charge my phone and I am a grown woman. I carry my charger everywhere because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey