Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to an article right after the clothes were found .it was a t shirt not sweatshirt in the bag. The FBI poster says they think she was wearing the sweatshirt. But since no one saw her leave the house they can't be sure.

This could be clarified by the mother. All she has to do is verify if the Jersey is in the house...

That doesn't answer the question about the Jersey though. The Sharks Jersey/hoodie was bulky. It would never fit in that bag, imo. My question is to the Sharks' Jersey with the Stonehouse Logo and the number 16 printed on the back.

They are keeping quiet about this,must be a big clue.:banghead:

That doesn't answer the question about the Jersey though. The Sharks Jersey/hoodie was bulky. It would never fit in that bag, imo. My question is to the Sharks' Jersey with the Stonehouse Logo and the number 16 printed on the back.

The only thing I found is from the NHL site where you can get a Sharks jersey personalized with any name and any number. None of the jerseys I've found are hoodies though.

http://www.nhlshop.us/nhl-jerseys/s...thentic-black-third-man-nhl-jersey-p-998.html

I am still going with Sierra knew the person no sign of struggle at all. The books and extra set of clothes were in the bag when she left the house. Who ever took her I feel they are no longer in the area and headed south. They had a big head start before anyone knew she was missing.

This could be clarified by the mother. All she has to do is verify if the Jersey is in the house...

Imo, the jersey is not in the house and Marlene has already told that to LE.

I think its just symantics. jersey, sweatshirt, t-shirt. etc.

Some people interchange things and dont call them what they are properly called.

I call a long sleeves t-shirt a sweatshirt for instance.

imo

This shirt has morphed from jersey to t-shirt to sweatshirt...must be one heck of an article of clothing, one of those multi-purpose items...and if it was found in the bag..then what difference does it make? Or was it? Who knows...

gaetanosleuth408

I missed something. Why is the bus driver "creepy"?

Is there a better description of the grey shoes that she was supposed to be wearing?
And if not, why not?

They are keeping quiet about this,must be a big clue.:banghead:
-------------
I know. The Stonehouse name mystery on the jersey. I don't want to get any rumor going, but I had the passing thought that maybe it was sent to her by an "admirer" who lied and said he was on the team, just a thought.

I am still going with Sierra knew the person no sign of struggle at all. The books and extra set of clothes were in the bag when she left the house. Who ever took her I feel they are no longer in the area and headed south. They had a big head start before anyone knew she was missing.

If other children in this same type of situation had left behind signs of a struggle then I may tend to believe this was someone she knew but that is not the case.

Sometimes there is no sign of anything and the child is just gone without a trace.

imo

Did the dogs scent her to then Ed of the drive? Or just over the door entrance??

Sorry, I know this was discussed earlier, but, I can't remember....

Of course it is possible to park on the cul de sac and not be seen but what a chance you are taking..

There is a huge home that has an eagle's eye view to the home and property. How would anyone know when people leave for work, esp. a contractor who has odd hours. There are people coming and going all the time from that property. It would take a large amount of luck and a brazen motivated perp to pull this off w/o a hitch.

Sierra leaves the house. Carrying a bag in one hand, books in the other, has to maneuver keys, a cell phone( I bet she carries it in her hand), deadlock her door. She had to put something down, I suppose. If anyone approached her, or tazed her, she would most likely scream. She is feisty and could run faster than that car could go in that circular driveway. She could have screamed at the second gate and alerted. The perp had to have all the stars aligned at that hour. One neighbor goes out each morning to get his newspaper too.

I just don't get this. Either the dogs are wrong and she was forced into a vehicle on the road or she knew the perp. I will always leave wiggle room for the crazy psychotic offender but the secreted bag practically washed that all away.

I think this person already knew the schedule of that home and its occupants. It wouldnt really take much to know the adults left first. They could have seen them driving out of the driveway and there would be no vehicles in the yard.

I dont think the dogs are wrong. I bet the pulled out some of their finest dogs to do the scent search.

imo

But her mother made a statement that Sierra and her friends always would borrow each others clothes. So it could be at a friends house also. And with everything going on I am sure they have not checked with all her friends.

The only thing I found is from the NHL site where you can get a Sharks jersey personalized with any name and any number. None of the jerseys I've found are hoodies though.

http://www.nhlshop.us/nhl-jerseys/s...thentic-black-third-man-nhl-jersey-p-998.html

They have them...whether she was wearing one, I don't know. I speculated because some said it was raining out. It is chilly in the am. I'm sure she had some kind of outerwear.
http://www.sharksoutlet.com/vintagehoody.html

But her mother made a statement that Sierra and her friends always would borrow each others clothes. So it could be at a friends house also. And with everything going on I am sure they have not checked with all her friends.

IMO this is something they are holding back for reasons we don't know.This one should have been an easy peasy.That shirt stands out like a sore thumb

Of course it is possible to park on the cul de sac and not be seen but what a chance you are taking..

There is a huge home that has an eagle's eye view to the home and property. How would anyone know when people leave for work, esp. a contractor who has odd hours. There are people coming and going all the time from that property. It would take a large amount of luck and a brazen motivated perp to pull this off w/o a hitch.

Sierra leaves the house. Carrying a bag in one hand, books in the other, has to maneuver keys, a cell phone( I bet she carries it in her hand), deadlock her door. She had to put something down, I suppose. If anyone approached her, or tazed her, she would most likely scream. She is feisty and could run faster than that car could go in that circular driveway. She could have screamed at the second gate and alerted. The perp had to have all the stars aligned at that hour. One neighbor goes out each morning to get his newspaper too.

I just don't get this. Either the dogs are wrong and she was forced into a vehicle on the road or she knew the perp. I will always leave wiggle room for the crazy psychotic offender but the secreted bag practically washed that all away.

In the last thread, someone posted about the outbuilding off to the side of the house. It has a new roof, which is evidenced if you compare the Google and Bing view of the property. And later someone posted that they thought the Google image (old roofing) was from October 31, 2011. Nothing shows for image date on the Bing view--the one that shows the new roof.

Sierra moved into that home in October 2011, right?

And it appears from the bird's eye views of each map that the roof was in need of replacement in the Google view from October 31, 2011. So that might mean that roof was replaced after that date, or, after Sierra was living in that home. I do believe roofers might have a view of the LaMar home.

Certainly I am not accusing anyone in particular, but I am curious about when that roof was replaced and by whom. One or two workers could do the task, but sometimes such work is done by a crew. And whether it was a lone roofer or a crew, they might have taken several days to do the job. In that time, any one of them could have locked onto Sierra and been smitten, having seen her coming and going from the house. And if we were able to find a bus route/schedule information, so could they, IMO, which would give them info on what time she leaves the house. A determined perp could have watched over time and seen a pattern to when the adults left each day, as well.

A car could have been parked near that building that morning and no one noticed. And someone mentioned the layout of the house being such that there are hiding places around the house itself...not for a car but for a person to lurk and wait.

Maybe this is a longshot. But worth checking out by LE, IMO.

Is the shirt with the loge and the word Stonehouse on it missing??? Or was that the shirt found in the bag? I don't get why this is so hard...and so unclear. If it was in the bag, I guess I could still see LE wanting to know if anyone saw her that morning, when she may have been wearing it. But it is not clear if this shirt is an item that searchers are to be keeping an eye out for, or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey