Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea if I am breaking forum rules for asking and please forgive me if I am...

I believe the father, mother and mother's bf have been cleared but does anyone know how and the details?

And why are LE now saying as reported (unsure where as read in a comment here somewhere) that nobody is clear?

If that is true- why the change?

To sherbetjello for posting so much about the photos!! I just got a chance to catch up to our new thread, and I really appreciate you sharing your expertise with us...so cool.

This has been bugging me and I'm just gonna say it. SL tweeted on March 2: Some one kidnap me from going to a cabin full of psychos this weekend. Please I'm begging. March 2 later: NO LIKE LITTERALLY KIDNAP ME nothing else will work. A.Cabin.Full.Of.Psychos. it's like a scary movie.

I know it's just talk and I understand what she really meant was she didn't want to go to the cabin BUT if someone was following her online and read this, maybe it gave them ideas. Some of the stuff kids say is just talk, but this kind of talk (in hindsight) is really not very cool at all. Bottom line is she wrote it, she put it out there for all to read. Dangerous stuff if you ask me.

Bus comes at 7:24 am

My kids rode the school bus, and I have NEVER known a bus to arrive at one stop at the same exact time every day. They can be a few minutes off either way. How on earth can they plan their stops to a precise time, when so many factors can alter that plan? Weather, traffic, etc. It's impossible, IMO.

If they did they are not telling anyone.

But the dogs tracks the freshest scent and they trailed her from her home down the driveway and it ended at the end of the drive way.

If she never left home the dogs would have alerted to a cadavar scent. If you mean she died there.

IMO
What I mean is what of the perp came right to the door and did not swipe her on her way to the bus stop? There is no way a perp could guess the bus would be late and he would have time to take her. He either came right to the door and took her in a car right from the house or this was a crime of opportunity and he happened upon her as she waited for the late bus. Tossing her bags and items before leaving town. Mo

My kids rode the school bus, and I have NEVER known a bus to arrive at one stop at the same exact time every day. They can be a few minutes off either way. How on earth can they plan their stops to a precise time, when so many factors can alter that plan? Weather, traffic, etc. It's impossible, IMO.

True, but the school district did publish a schedule.

What I mean is what of the perp came right to the door and did not swipe her on her way to the bus stop? There is no way a perp could guess the bus would be late and he would have time to take her. He either came right to the door and took her in a car right from the house or this was a crime of opportunity and he happened upon her as she waited for the late bus. Tossing her bags and items before leaving town. Mo
----------------
I think she was observed for awhile, and the perp. knew her routine, so, I don't think it was spur-of-the-moment chance.

We've just been talking about Duncan in the Groene case. He sat and observed the family for a couple days I think with field glasses (binocs) maybe even night vision before making his move.

What size clothing does Sierra wear? I wonder it is a size 0. What about her shoe size? That would be good to know.

The shoes are quite a puzzle.
We know the purse was JC.
We know she has Chuck Taylor Converse Red sneekers.
She has a Samsung Galaxy phone.
How do we just have grey shoes?
No size, no type (athletic, leather?)
No BRAND.

For a kid as brand conscious as she is, how come we don't know a darn thing about what shoes these were?

response to post page 8 by Kemo; snippd by me
"There is the possibility that the perp returned with the purse later after news of the extensive search got out, to deliberately allow it to be found. This would be extremely risky. Police and residents would be on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary. Also, there does not seem to be anything to be gained by that sort of staging. "

I am thinking along these lines excpept opposite of what is bolded.
I am thinking that the perp used this location at the last moment-before he was found to be suspicious time wise- to dispose of the bag
JMO

I think he went back there on his way HOME!

They have and Marlene answered:

GRACE: Do you know what shirt it was that was found in the bag?

LAMAR: Yes, I do, but I don`t want to say what it was exactly. Because I don`t want to interfere with the investigation.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/04/ng.01.html

That doesn't answer the question about the Jersey though. The Sharks Jersey/hoodie was bulky. It would never fit in that bag, imo. My question is to the Sharks' Jersey with the Stonehouse Logo and the number 16 printed on the back.

I have no idea if I am breaking forum rules for asking and please forgive me if I am...

I believe the father, mother and mother's bf have been cleared but does anyone know how and the details?

And why are LE now saying as reported (unsure where as read in a comment here somewhere) that nobody is clear?

If that is true- why the change?

LE has done this with a lot of cases.I believe what they are trying to say until the perp is caught anyone can be investigated by LE/FBI.

I'm sure LE is looking into the creepy bus driver theory. When going through that specific bus route, I realize the driver would be able to see all the patterns in the area and know who is usually doing what and where in the early mornings (and even afternoon as he is now doing the PM route). Could have noticed the farm hands M.I.A. every friday. Could have noticed where street cameras were located, etc.

It would have been entirely possible for anybody to park at the end of the cul de sac without being spotted by a neighbor. The closest house with the BEST view of Sierra's home was up for sale and vacant. Perp would have noticed that detail IMO. I imagine perp could have parked up at the end of cul de sac. The little dogs that yap in the yard near her driveway wouldn't be much of a deterrent IMO. She would not have a great view stepping out of her front door to any potential danger hiding around the corner. There is an exterior part of her house that blocks her view of the other side of the garage as she steps out her front door. Somebody could have been lurking in the driveway... taser/stun gun? Would there even be a scream? Scary thought.

The placement of the purse was perfect... quickly accessible from scene of crime, no cameras, nobody usually around on that road, perfect long line of sight in both directions where you could time it right (the placement) when no traffic on Santa Teresa, out of plain sight but somewhere it would be found eventually by police/searchers.

No way in my mind this is a crime of opportunity. Especially if she didn't make it past her drive way/few steps past front door area. Odds are slim to none that a freak capable of pulling something like this would be in that place at that time on that day without having somewhere to be. IMO.

No signs point to a gang related crime. No signs pointing to a random crime of opportunity. Most signs point to a carefully calculated abduction who knew the area well. Which is scary.

I'm sure LE is looking into the creepy bus driver theory. When going through that specific bus route, I realize the driver would be able to see all the patterns in the area and know who is usually doing what and where in the early mornings (and even afternoon as he is now doing the PM route). Could have noticed the farm hands M.I.A. every friday. Could have noticed where street cameras were located, etc.

It would have been entirely possible for anybody to park at the end of the cul de sac without being spotted by a neighbor. The closest house with the BEST view of Sierra's home was up for sale and vacant. Perp would have noticed that detail IMO. I imagine perp could have parked up at the end of cul de sac. The little dogs that yap in the yard near her driveway wouldn't be much of a deterrent IMO. She would not have a great view stepping out of her front door to any potential danger hiding around the corner. There is an exterior part of her house that blocks her view of the other side of the garage as she steps out her front door. Somebody could have been lurking in the driveway... taser/stun gun? Would there even be a scream? Scary thought.

The placement of the purse was perfect... quickly accessible from scene of crime, no cameras, nobody usually around on that road, perfect long line of sigh in both directions where you could time it right (the placement) when no traffic on Santa Teresa, out of plain sight but somewhere it would be found eventually by police/searchers.

No way in my mind this is a crime of opportunity. Especially if she didn't make it past her drive way/few steps past front door area. Odds are slim to none that a freak capable of pulling something like this would be in that place at that time on that day without having somewhere to be. IMO.

No signs point to a gang related crime. No signs pointing to a random crime of opportunity. Most signs point to a carefully calculated abduction who knew the area well. Which is scary.

------------
Don't know if you read my post earlier, or not, but years ago an acquaintance told me she had been a regular passenger on a handicap van and the driver attacked her and raped her.

The placement of the purse was perfect... quickly accessible from scene of crime, no cameras, nobody usually around on that road, perfect long line of sight in both directions where you could time it right (the placement) when no traffic on Santa Teresa, out of plain sight but somewhere it would be found eventually by police/searchers.

Excellent Post!

That doesn't answer the question about the Jersey though. The Sharks Jersey/hoodie was bulky. It would never fit in that bag, imo. My question is to the Sharks' Jersey with the Stonehouse Logo and the number 16 printed on the back.

According to an article right after the clothes were found .it was a t shirt not sweatshirt in the bag. The FBI poster says they think she was wearing the sweatshirt. But since no one saw her leave the house they can't be sure.

Of course it is possible to park on the cul de sac and not be seen but what a chance you are taking..

There is a huge home that has an eagle's eye view to the home and property. How would anyone know when people leave for work, esp. a contractor who has odd hours. There are people coming and going all the time from that property. It would take a large amount of luck and a brazen motivated perp to pull this off w/o a hitch.

Sierra leaves the house. Carrying a bag in one hand, books in the other, has to maneuver keys, a cell phone( I bet she carries it in her hand), deadlock her door. She had to put something down, I suppose. If anyone approached her, or tazed her, she would most likely scream. She is feisty and could run faster than that car could go in that circular driveway. She could have screamed at the second gate and alerted. The perp had to have all the stars aligned at that hour. One neighbor goes out each morning to get his newspaper too.

I just don't get this. Either the dogs are wrong and she was forced into a vehicle on the road or she knew the perp. I will always leave wiggle room for the crazy psychotic offender but the secreted bag practically washed that all away.

This has been bugging me and I'm just gonna say it. SL tweeted on March 2: Some one kidnap me from going to a cabin full of psychos this weekend. Please I'm begging. March 2 later: NO LIKE LITTERALLY KIDNAP ME nothing else will work. A.Cabin.Full.Of.Psychos. it's like a scary movie.

I know it's just talk and I understand what she really meant was she didn't want to go to the cabin BUT if someone was following her online and read this, maybe it gave them ideas. Some of the stuff kids say is just talk, but this kind of talk (in hindsight) is really not very cool at all. Bottom line is she wrote it, she put it out there for all to read. Dangerous stuff if you ask me.

If someone with delusions read it, s/he may have interpreted it as an invitation. I forget the particular type of delusion this is called. :banghead: and if this sounds dumb can we just all agree to blame it on the Benadryl I just took??...it is making me loopy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay