Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her regular bus driver had left the job about 6 weeks before Sierra went missing. I hope LE has checked out his alibi...

Would that he be the same one that switched to the afternoon route from the morning route?

Sierra LaMar Missing: California Teen May Have Been Abducted By Experienced Sex Offender

Sierra LaMar may have been abducted possibly by an experienced sex offender based on clues police have found so far, a crime expert told The Huffington Post.

"I think at this stage, since this guy probably feels he was successful in getting away with it, he will do it again," said Harold Copus, a retired FBI agent who is not involved with the LaMar case but has worked hundreds of homicide and missing-person cases.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/11/sierra-lamar-missing-california_n_1418763.html

I have thought this all along.

It conjures up horrible memories of Joesph Duncan cruising the rural back roads looking for his next victims.

IMO

Surprised I don't see anything mentioned in the local news advising parents to make sure their daughters, in particular, do not walk or wait alone for school buses. I know it seems like a no brainer.... Would think whomever did this to Sierra might strike again.

Now that is a very obvious and excellent point my friend!!!!

Would that he be the same one that switched to the afternoon route from the morning route?

Whoa. Do you have a link for this?

I knew the current one has only been driving that route for 6 weeks but never read the other one switched to afternoon.

Thanks for the welcome...!

Yes, Insepector, the bus was running behind that morning but it was the regular bus driver (not a substitute). She was relatively new to the morning routine (a few weeks) after the former male morning bus driver for Sierra had switched to the afternoon route for Sierra. I'm not exactly sure why she was late arriving to Sierra's s top that morning.

Surprised I don't see anything mentioned in the local news advising parents to make sure their daughters, in particular, do not walk or wait alone for school buses. I know it seems like a no brainer.... Would think whomever did this to Sierra might strike again.

Im like you, I dont think the neighbors need a reminder. Some of them have commented that it is very scary so I am sure if there are any children living in the area they are keeping a close eye on them.

I have seen in other cases where LE did not come out and alert the community yet the real suspect turned out to be a complete stranger to the victim.

Maybe they dont want to excite the communty or knew they would be vigilant anyway. Or they may feel since there is such a police presence everywhere this would decrease the likelihood that the perp would strike again in the same area.

IMO

Yes, last text at 7:11 am to her school friend. Bus doesn't come to her stop until 7:25.

The bus was late that morning (go figure). Probably didn't get there until 7:30 so that would leave about 19 minutes from her last text activity. Enough time for something to go down IMO... :please:

Um there is no way a random perp would know the bus would be late. There is no way even a known perp would know this. This really bothers me. What if she never left the house to catch the bus? Did anyone see her leave the house? What iF she was waiting for someone and they took her from the house making her pack a bag? Mo

Whoa. Do you have a link for this?

I knew the current one has only been driving that route for 6 weeks but never read the other one switched to afternoon.

Yes but can't post it read it on another forum.That's why I am asking not for sure.Google this:Sierra bus driver switched to the afternoon route from the morning route and you will see for yourself.

They may not be saying it to the citizens in the area but in this article retired FBI and profiler has an opinion of his own.

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_b825bf1a-360c-58f9-81b7-009f99bc4961.html

“This may or may not be the first person they’ve taken in a case such as this,” Van Zandt said. The suspect’s past might not be limited to sex-related or kidnapping crimes, but could include offenses related to drug use as well. And if they’re not caught, Sierra’s kidnapping might not be their last.
“They might feel they got away with it, and they could do this again,” Van Zandt said.

I don't know.... I didn't know anything about the current bus driver being relatively new until I posted about how creepy and lonely the bus stop was last night.

Um there is no way a random perp would know the bus would be late. There is no way even a known perp would know this. This really bothers me. What if she never left the house to catch the bus? Did anyone see her leave the house? What is she was waiting for someone and they took her from the house making her pack a bag? Mo

If they did they are not telling anyone.

But the dogs tracks the freshest scent and they trailed her from her home down the driveway and it ended at the end of the drive way.

If she never left home the dogs would have alerted to a cadavar scent. If you mean she died there.

IMO

Sierra LaMar Missing: California Teen May Have Been Abducted By Experienced Sex Offender

Sierra LaMar may have been abducted possibly by an experienced sex offender based on clues police have found so far, a crime expert told The Huffington Post.

"I think at this stage, since this guy probably feels he was successful in getting away with it, he will do it again," said Harold Copus, a retired FBI agent who is not involved with the LaMar case but has worked hundreds of homicide and missing-person cases.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/11/sierra-lamar-missing-california_n_1418763.html

I have thought this all along.

It conjures up horrible memories of Joesph Duncan cruising the rural back roads looking for his next victims.

IMO

Oh my God that Joseph Duncan:devil: it does not get any more evil than this sub human.. His evil is something that once you learn of and know the details of willl FOREVER STAY INGRAINED IN YOUR MIND!!. I truly have him at the top of the list OF THE ABSOLUTE WORST OF THE WORST!!.. Truly what nightmares are made of..

You are absolutely correct in that this evil trolled rural areas even going as far as to case out and stalk his prey at night using night vision goggles..

Precious Shasta!! My God what that poor child endured as well as witnessed in seeing her brother brutally and savagely and repeatedly raped while this hooped and hollered and videotaped the atrocities in full!! Her precious brother putting up the I love you sign to his sister while these horrors were occurring.. It's more than one can even fathom..
I will never forget hearing the detectives that had the misfortune of viewing the videos.. They are scarred emotionally forever from what they saw..

IMO Duncan is the purest of unadulterated evil as there is in this universe.. I still pray for Shasta as I truly cannot imagine life after what she endured.. It stings my eyes with tears just thinking of it..

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts;)

Um there is no way a random perp would know the bus would be late. There is no way even a known perp would know this. This really bothers me. What if she never left the house to catch the bus? Did anyone see her leave the house? What iF she was waiting for someone and they took her from the house making her pack a bag? Mo

Or... had several hours with Sierra inside the home! That would have been plenty of time to "neatly fold" the clothes in the JC bag. Surely LE would have serached the home for forensic evidence that the perp actually went inside of Sierra's home.

welcome gaetanosleuth408! :cheer:
For any locals wishing become verified as a local in the case:

(please send an email to:):

wsverify@xmission.com

Please include:

The case
Their Websleuths name
Their phone number and a good time to call
Their real name.

In the subject line please put Sierra LaMar case

this is kept strictly confidential
Thank you.

again welcome!

:cheer:

"Melissa Williams, mother of Sobrato junior <Mod Snip>, 17, had her daughter assigned to the Palm and Dougherty bus stop for two years until she got her license at the beginning of this school year. Williams complained multiple times to the district of the rural bus stop, which is quiet and usually empty, surrounded by a grass farm and open fields."

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/artic...cle_160a3952-229e-5281-bacd-1d5e224305d2.html

You're probably right - no way perp would have known. But I posted that in response to another poster wondering if the morning bus driver would have noticed anything strange. IMO, 14 minutes is more than enough time (7:11 to 7:25am) for something bad like this to go down. When the bus is later than usual, he would have a few more mins which would decrease the likelihood even more-so of being seen by the AM bus driver.

Do we know for a fact the bus was late? Has this been stated by LE? Otherwise we should be careful about running with that...as we did about the bus going to her house...JMO

thank you, whisperer! i promised myself not get overly interested ever again too.. but here I am.

I'm from the Bay Area but live far away now and because of that am just getting up to speed on all this - thanks to all of you. Here are the facts that jumped out at me (as I missed much of the earlier speculation). 1) Dogs lost her scent at the driveway. 2) She sent a text within 15 minutes of not getting on the schoolbus that LE will not disclose. Personal and other items are found by searchers - sometimes where they had already searched before?

I think LE know exactly what happened here and are just... waiting. They want to be sure the prosecution is water tight.

Prosecution of WHOM? They don't even have any suspects yet.
I seriously doubt that they know exactly what happened, because if that were true, somebody would be on their radar and they would be hauling them in for questioning. Media would be on that like white on rice.
No disrespect intended and I hope you are right and I'm wrong.

Oh my God that Joseph Duncan:devil: it does not get any more evil than this sub human.. His evil is something that once you learn of and know the details of willl FOREVER STAY INGRAINED IN YOUR MIND!!. I truly have him at the top of the list OF THE ABSOLUTE WORST OF THE WORST!!.. Truly what nightmares are made of..

You are absolutely correct in that this evil trolled rural areas even going as far as to case out and stalk his prey at night using night vision goggles..

Precious Shasta!! My God what that poor child endured as well as witnessed in seeing her brother brutally and savagely and repeatedly raped while this hooped and hollered and videotaped the atrocities in full!!

IMO Duncan is the purest of unadulterated evil as there is in this universe.. I still pray for Shasta as I truly cannot imagine life after what she endured.. It stings my eyes with tears just thinking of it..

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts;)

It absolutely is the worst case ever..........filled with nothing but hard core evil sadist horrors.

But there are more Joesph Duncans out there that havent been caught yet.

Look how long it took for them to catch him and to even know he had killed two other little girls in Washington State and another precious little boy in California before he struck the Greone family! Imo., they will never know how many lives he took.

imo

You're probably right - no way perp would have known. But I posted that in response to another poster wondering if the morning bus driver would have noticed anything strange. IMO, 14 minutes is more than enough time (7:11 to 7:25am) for something bad like this to go down. When the bus is later than usual, he would have a few more mins which would decrease the likelihood even more-so of being seen by the AM bus driver.
--------------

The bus was late? We were talking earlier that possibly she missed her bus, or thought she had, which might make it more likely that she would accept a ride to school from someone, particularly if she was acquainted with that person, and she was in a hurry to get to school to meet to go over the homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell