Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to accept any excuses on this case as far as not knowing what she was wearing when she left. She just moved to Morgan Hill and somebody helped her put away clothes and very likely purged the old ones....same with shoes.

MY son lays out his clothes the night before!
LOL its usually MOMMMMM where 's my red shirt
MOOOOOmmmm where my gray jeans!

LOL funny story my sister used to wear her next days school clothes to bed so she could sleep longer lol till my mom found out lol
my sis would lie there and not move all night as to not get wrinkled lol

response to post page 8 by Kemo; snippd by me
"There is the possibility that the perp returned with the purse later after news of the extensive search got out, to deliberately allow it to be found. This would be extremely risky. Police and residents would be on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary. Also, there does not seem to be anything to be gained by that sort of staging. "

I am thinking along these lines excpept opposite of what is bolded.
I am thinking that the perp used this location at the last moment-before he was found to be suspicious time wise- to dispose of the bag
JMO

Been lurking for a while here trying to keep up with you all. I'm a local here in the north Morgan Hill area, know the area well, and have participated in two search efforts with MK's org. First post... : )-

Ransom/Eileen:

The timeline of the twitter, tumblr, photo and text are all time stamped. Shouldn't be any confusion on when any of these were sent... besides the photo itself.

We have the twitter "retweet" made at 6:29 am. Then the tumblr post made at 6:32 am. Both made on her home computer/laptop. And the text she sent to a friend regarding school was sent at 7:11 am. The PHOTO she took of herself (home computer/laptop webcam IMO) with the sharks sweater? Don't know that we have any confirmation of when exactly it was taken but I'm positive the Sheriffs know exactly when it was taken - they're just not releasing certain information to the public and I can't blame them.

There was a tweet sent at 6:29 am (no picture), 6 "something" a post was made to her Tumblr (no picture), a text around 7:00 am and another text at 7:11 a.m. ONE of the two texts was the picture.

So the last text she sent was at 7:11, and that is 4 minutes before the bus at 7:15?

The driver did not see her at 7:15----are we saying she was taken in a matter of 4 minutes, and the bus driver never saw any suspicious activity, car,people, etc? Can that be right?

If school started at 8am, why did the person Sierra last texted not look into why her friend was not at school--unless the text was what let the friend know what her plans were, therefore not to worry?

So the last text she sent was at 7:11, and that is 4 minutes before the bus at 7:15?

Yes, last text at 7:11 am to her school friend. Bus doesn't come to her stop until 7:25.

The driver did not see her at 7:15----are we saying she was taken in a matter of 4 minutes, and the bus driver never saw any suspicious activity, car,people, etc? Can that be right?

The bus was late that morning (go figure). Probably didn't get there until 7:30 so that would leave about 19 minutes from her last text activity. Enough time for something to go down IMO... :please:

If school started at 8am, why did the person Sierra last texted not look into why her friend was not at school--unless the text was what let the friend know what her plans were, therefore not to worry?

I believe she leaves the house at 7.15 to get bus at 7.25

Bus comes at 7:24 am

IIRC the bus arrived at 7:24 that leaves more time. The link below is the bus schedule.

http://www.mhu.k12.ca.us/documents/Breaking News/2011-2012 Bus Stops.pdf

sherbetjello I was thinking the same. Jerseys were my nightwear in high school and well beyond.

Been lurking for a while here trying to keep up with you all. I'm a local here in the north Morgan Hill area, know the area well, and have participated in two search efforts with MK's org. First post... : )-

Ransom/Eileen:

The timeline of the twitter, tumblr, photo and text are all time stamped. Shouldn't be any confusion on when any of these were sent... besides the photo itself.

We have the twitter "retweet" made at 6:29 am. Then the tumblr post made at 6:32 am. Both made on her home computer/laptop. And the text she sent to a friend regarding school was sent at 7:11 am. The PHOTO she took of herself (home computer/laptop webcam IMO) with the sharks sweater? Don't know that we have any confirmation of when exactly it was taken but I'm positive the Sheriffs know exactly when it was taken - they're just not releasing certain information to the public and I can't blame them.

Hi. Welcome

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168066&highlight=transcript&page=11

Post #255 video and transcript (that a member did) of Sgt. Cardoza press conference. He references the 7:00 am (a little after) in the presser twice.

So are you saying the PHOTO (taken of herself/laptop) was not sent to anyone?

I agree with the 7:11 am was a text sent to a friend about school.

I agree LE knows, but we trying to understand too. Thank you.

Yes, last text at 7:11 am to her school friend. Bus doesn't come to her stop until 7:25.

The bus was late that morning (go figure). Probably didn't get there until 7:30 so that would leave about 19 minutes from her last text activity. Enough time for something to go down IMO... :please:

The bus was late that morning? Was this a substitute driver or the same one?

Ransom/Eileen:

:welcome: gaetanosleuth408

You can "text" from a laptop. It didn't go through a "tweet" since we can read them.

Nope.. I didn't say it was a tweet(we learned that long ago).. We haven't any idea of the mode of transmission the photo was sent via her laptop.. It could be email, Facebook, etc.. But LE did clearly state that the photo was entirely SEPARATE from a text..

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts;)

Ransom/Eileen:

Yes you are absolutely correct that tho, we have not been told of the exact way the photo was sent via her laptop, but what matters is that LE absolutely knows exactly how, when, and to who that photo was sent..

Welcome!! So glad you joined us and thank you for helping to find and bring Sierra home!!

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts;)

Surprised I don't see anything mentioned in the local news advising parents to make sure their daughters, in particular, do not walk or wait alone for school buses. I know it seems like a no brainer.... Would think whomever did this to Sierra might strike again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member