Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she had all intentions of going to school.
something altered her plans.
And i do think the clothes were to take to a gf's !

My son is a soph in HS some days he takes clothes with him because he is going over a friends house or they are going to the beach.
Some days he wears a navy ROTC uniform AN takes clothes to change into after to go out with friends.
there are so many scenarios!
We can guess and guess and guess!.
I do not think it odd for kids to take extra clothes to school!
the underwear makes me think it was to sleep over!
---------------

I started writing out what happened to me as a teenager at a "sleepover." All I have to say about it at this juncture is: predators are very conniving.

The sad thing about this case is that Sierra was one of those teen girls in my opinion who was overly secure in that she had no idea that bad things could happen to her..that teenage feeling of invincibility. Much is made about her twitter account and her language etc. but unfortunately this is teen life today..they curse..they talk about sex..they often exaggerate their use of alcohol and drugs to look tough..this is so dangerous because for all we know she could have taken a huge chance with some real pervert and not even though twice about her being hurt. I am surprised that if this was a meeting with a guy that none of her friends know or came forward seems she liked to brag...

So this makes me think it was a perp who watched her online and went to purpose take her..all she had to do was post a picture she took of herself at home using her phone and the gos on the phone will label the pictures exact location and allow a perp to even google map her home, very easy these days to find someone.

My heart breaks for the shock she must have felt at realizing instantly that she was just a child and not the big mature woman she thought she was..

I hope they find her.

Regarding BBM - it's the background music to her tumblr account that worries me - almost like she calling out to a gangsta rapper mean bad boy to come and take her!
It doesn't match the happy, photogenic photos he likes to take of herself - it's like there's two Sierra's... just my :twocents: with so little news.

ETA: To be sure - I am not blaming the victim - blaming our dopy society!

It is very odd though that Sierra would not tell her mother that and who the friend was.

I think it is very odd for a girl to take a pair of panties and bra to school.

IMO

My kids just pack the clothes neatly in their bag they do not ask me
many times on friday they call around 2 (thats when our school lets out)
and say mom is it ok if i stay at so and so's his mom said it was ok ... it happens alot.

OBE im not saying she did this! Im just saying its an option!
I actually think she went out of the house in something entirely different!

At work today wishing I could be a search addict believe me. For anyone wanting to know a sportstalk radio channel here (Shock Look) KNBR is devoting the whole or almost the whole 10:00 AM PST hous talking to Delanie Walker one of the 49ers who was out on Saturday searching.You can get the station online. They will be giving out all the information the can on how to help.

I think the host is not going to let Sierra case go Cold if he can help it.

Regarding BBM - it's the background music to her tumblr account that worries me - almost like she calling out to a gangsta rapper mean bad boy to come and take her!
It doesn't match the happy, photogenic photos he likes to take of herself - it's like there's two Sierra's... just my :twocents: with so little news.

One of her friends tweeted that she misses "pretending to be ghetto" with Sierra. I don't think there were two Sierras I think she pretended to be something she wasn't as most girls do these days..they just reflect what they see in movies in music and tv and they project this in the end she is a 15 girl with a loud mouth who may have attracted the wrong attention :(

Now i wonder about a house key!
Maybe she didnt carry one.
Would the garage have a code? and she would enter and exit from there?
Maybe they keep a key under a bush or a rock?

One of her friends tweeted that she misses "pretending to be ghetto" with Sierra. I don't think there were two Sierras I think she pretended to be something she wasn't as most girls do these days..they just reflect what they see in movies in music and tv and they project this in the end she is a 15 girl with a loud mouth who may have attracted the wrong attention :(

I agree i think Twitter is where they go and say whatever they want lol
withought getting in trouble!

I do think they reveal to much information on themselves tho!

I know it was difficult to say the truth without appearing to "blame the victim." Thank you. You are brave in your convictions. Predators can and do take advantage of teens who are "attention seeking." We all seek attention. We all have a need for validation and acceptance.

I never thought about that Thank you Eileen. Perhaps she kept her key to the house in her pocket. I did when younger, and we also had one outside hidden in case we ever forgot our key. Sometimes the simplest reason is the best one. IMHO

I never thought about that Thank you Eileen. Perhaps she kept her key to the house in her pocket. I did when younger, and we also had one outside hidden in case we ever forgot our key. Sometimes the simplest reason is the best one. IMHO

LOL we have one outside also!
Just in case!

If she has a locker she would only have the books needed for that nights homework
everything else would be in the locker her brush ahd lip gloss etc etc why bother carrying it back and forth every day. JMO

I know it was difficult to say the truth without appearing to "blame the victim." Thank you. You are brave in your convictions. Predators can and do take advantage of teens who are "attention seeking." We all seek attention. We all have a need for validation and acceptance.

Well said! So true about seeking attention! That shoe certainly fits this old geezer!

My kids just pack the clothes neatly in their bag they do not ask me
many times on friday they call around 2 (thats when our school lets out)
and say mom is it ok if i stay at so and so's his mom said it was ok ... it happens alot.

OBE im not saying she did this! Im just saying its an option!
I actually think she went out of the house in something entirely different!

Same in my house.
My 16 yo daughter makes plans ahead of time without telling me frequently. This child is number 5 of 6 girls. She is a social butterfly and has done this since kindergarten. She is very irresponsible at getting permission and fails to inform me of her location when she doesnt come home from school. She has been really bad at this since her earliest years. Now that her friends are driving and have cars it has become a nightmare. I am always calling around to find out where she is and who she is with.

This daughter takes a pair of clean underwear in her purse daily. She will borrow friends clothing but not underwear.

Did Sierra normally ride the bus home from school? Did she ride home with any friends on did a parent pick her up at times? I wonder if someone had been grooming her by giving her a lift home on occasion.
JMO
JMO

If she has a locker she would only have the books needed for that nights homework
everything else would be in the locker her brush ahd lip gloss etc etc why bother carrying it back and forth every day. JMO

One of the messages to Sierra from a friend mention their lockers at school.

Again, in reading the posts to SL from her sister and her friends, one friend mentions that she misses fighting over the reflection in her locker door. So she may very well have kept her lip gloss and eye liner in her locker. I don't wear make up now, but when I was younger the only things that I needed to touch up during the day were my lips, my eyeliner and believe it or not a toothbrush in case my mascara clumped my lashes together, I would brush them out. I kept these in my locker.

I wonder if they got the forensic testing back on the items discovered purse,clothing,etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery