Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may sound like a lifetime movie but..... What if one of the kids dads, boyfriend, husband, family member, that was touched or what ever her dad did to them wanted to get back at Sierras dad. Maybe they don't feel he was punished enough.

Did anyone ever think that the clothes in the bag belonged to a friend that had spent the night at Sierra's house one night in the past? They would include under garments.She may have been returning them.

Well that depends on who is doing the talking...one LEO (Cardoza?) said nothing was found, another (Sheriff) said nothing has come back yet...

And this is a result of media/reporters that don't know what question to ask and how to accurately report it. This whole thing has been plagued by inaccurate/inadaquate reporting.

(even the SF reporter on the NG show the other night didn't know what job the boyfriend had and that was on these forums for weeks. geesh!

JMO

Was it near the school maybe they went there for lunch!

I think they were talking about when Sierra went to Washington High School in Fremont. The addresses are:

Washington High School‎
38442 Fremont Boulevard

McDonald's
38860 Fremont Boulevard

Yes....

I am wondering why reporters are not questioning LE about the things that differ, depending upon which LEO is speaking...whether or not any evidence is back from lab, whether or not anyone has been ruled out, two examples that LE answered differently. Why wouldn't they be all over those things? Ask LE to clarify, even if they won't give specific info? JMO

I have spoken with reporters (not here) before and they have told me that LE will not confirm anything for them anymore. Reporters get info from the AP or other reporters, internet, etc. Darn Shame that this is the way it is nowadays.

Most readings are recycled printings with maybe a sentence added. It is not news anymore. I can't depend on the written word for hardly anything regarding crime stories anymore and you will seldom see me use it as a link.

I wish we knew more about Sierra's day to day life in Morgan Hill. I wonder if she ever took babysitting jobs for any of the neighbors or dog walking. Anything that would put her into regular personal contact with the neighbors.

I have spoken with reporters (not here) before and they have told me that LE will not confirm anything for them anymore. Reporters get info from the AP or other reporters, internet, etc. Darn Shame that this is the way it is nowadays.

Most readings are recycled printings with maybe a sentence added. It is not news anymore. I can't depend on the written word for hardly anything regarding crime stories anymore and you will seldom see me use it as a link.

I agree...that is why I take the words of LE so seriously, when they do speak. It is the only true source for me. JMO

One process that continued for awhile was the sale of neighbor's real property in March. That would have brought people into the cul de sac who would never have been there otherwise. Maybe passing acquaintance was struck with an agent.

This may sound like a lifetime movie but..... What if one of the kids dads, boyfriend, husband, family member, that was touched or what ever her dad did to them wanted to get back at Sierras dad. Maybe they don't feel he was punished enough.

Did anyone ever think that the clothes in the bag belonged to a friend that had spent the night at Sierra's house one night in the past? They would include under garments.She may have been returning them.
---------------
Anyone who has reseached crimes for years knows that some truths are stranger than some fictions.

So, I say: lay it out on table for consideration.

I agree...that is why I take the words of LE so seriously, when they do speak. It is the only true source for me. JMO

Me too. When Sgt. Cardoza said at the presser that nothing was revealed, he was speaking just a few days after the phone and then bag were found. Hadn't had time for ALL results to be in maybe.

When Sheriff Laurie Smith said that nothing was back and she did even know when they were sent in ... could be saying similar things in context of when they were asked.

Just thinking out loud and trying to make sense of these LEO's contradictions.

One process that continued for awhile was the sale of neighbor's real property in March. That would have brought people into the cul de sac who would never have been there otherwise. Maybe passing acquaintance was struck with an agent.

OTOH, the stream of house-hunters and realtors over the preceding months may have made the neighbors less likely to notice an unfamiliar car now. Remember that, until October, the LaMar/Gardner residence was also "For Rent" which probably drew even more cars to the neighborhood.

OTOH, the stream of house-hunters and realtors over the preceding months may have made the neighbors less likely to notice an unfamiliar car now. Remember that, until October, the LaMar/Gardner residence was also "For Rent" which probably drew even more cars to the neighborhood.

At least one serial killer, Michael Lee Lockhart, admitted to posing as a real estate agent at least once in order to gain entrance to his FL victim's home. The EAR/ONS seemed to hit homes that were for sale, had recently been sold, or had homes for sale in the neighborhood.

Someone posted a little while ago about the clothes that were found.
Pants, shirt, panty, bra. If this is FACT. Then she had anticipated a change in clothes at some point that day or night. If it was a friend she was going to go to say after-school, that evening ete, etc. Wouldn't the police know that? Which would have explained the clothes in the bag.
Wouldn't that friend had told the LEOs she was going to come to there house later on after-school for example and spend the night which would have explained the extra set of clothing.

As Far as I know, no friend has come forward to say she was going to there house later on that day or night.

Which leaves me with the question. Where was she going that would have
had her anticipating a change in cloths. Have not heard if any socks were found inside the bag. Which would have made it a complete change of clothing.

And not knowing for sure if she was actually wearing that shirt and pants found in the bag that morning. Only complicates things more. If we knew 100 percent that shirt, and pants were the clothing she was wearing
that morning we would know they were removed from her body that day.

If they ran those tests on the panty. Couldn't they tell if they were cleaned versus used. Such as finding skin cells or hair from being worn that morning.

tdy-120320-sierra-lamar-2p.grid-5x2.jpg

Sierra LaMar, 15, has been missing since Friday, March 16. She left home early that morning to walk to her bus stop for school. Her cell phone was found along a local roadway shortly after, and her purse/bag was also found later.
Facebook page - www.facebook.com/help.find.sierra

The parents and the mother's boyfriend have been cleared. Sleuthing them and speculating about their involvement is off limits.
No arguing, and be respectful of other posters. One opinion is no more valuable than another, and we're each entitled to our own.
Posting links to Twitter accounts and FB pages of individuals other than the victim (and suspect if one is eventually named) is against the rules. Keep in mind that many of Sierra's friends are minors.

Quote:
Social Networks
...social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim).

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Case Map (Thanks, Wondergirl!)
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...934,0.030041&z=14&source=embed&mid=1332261677

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7

I have had to bump this up four times today.... if your post is missing it is because it was sleuthing and speculation that is bolded and big-ed above

:nurse:

Makes sense to me. What am I missing? Do I need to eat some sort of brain food? lol

It says they are searching in the area around a Morgan Hill elementary school. I hadn't heard that before. Which school would they be searching around?

I thought maybe they were referring to the search command center being in a Morgan Hill elementary school and they just misworded it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya