Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wear them with tennis shoes. Back in "my day" we always wore socks. It's not that way with teens today though.

My younger granddaughters both go to private school and wear uniforms so of course they wear socks with their little saddle oxfords. But, my older gd wears boat shoes, tennis, etc with no socks as do I and my dils. So, it is just a matter of taste I suppose. Back in my day we wore Weejuns and socks. Aw the good old days. :)

Why does it concern you? I wouldn't think girls wear socks with tennis shoes or flip flops but maybe they do. Maybe I have missed something about her shoesss. jmo

If it was summer, I would agree. But it was a cool morning and she was wearing a large shirt sweat shirt or whatever it was called. She would have had socks on that morning.
He could have had her keep her shoes on, depending if they walked somewhere and when found she may be still wearing them with her socks.
Or they may just not have found them yet. Discarded somewhere else.

Her mother said nothing about her having plans that night. Why wouldn't she go home first and then get her clothes? I'd bet she has clothes at the Dad's too.
What about makeup, hairbrush, toothbrush, etc?

My DD never wanted to come home Friday afternoon before going out with her friends. Friday afternoon was the big fun day. There were sports events right after school on campus, where 'hot' boys from other schools congregated. And Friday was the day that everyone 'hung out' at Starbucks or wherever, and so she always just called instead of coming home. It didn't bother me because she kept in touch and told me what she was up to a few times throughout the day. But coming home to get ready was not what she wanted to do because it cut into her fun time.

If Sierra had to take the bus home first and wait for her mom to get home then she would not be able to go anywhere after school and she would miss out on all of the fun.

My DD never wanted to come home Friday afternoon before going out with her friends. Friday afternoon was the big fun day. There were sports events right after school on campus, where 'hot' boys from other schools congregated. And Friday was the day that everyone 'hung out' at Starbucks or wherever, and so she always just called instead of coming home. It didn't bother me because she kept in touch and told me what she was up to a few times throughout the day. But coming home to get ready was not what she wanted to do because it cut into her fun time.

If Sierra had to take the bus home first and wait for her mom to get home then she would not be able to go anywhere after school and she would miss out on all of the fun.

My point is why didn't Marlene share that information? Didn't she say the clothes in the bag were similar to the clothes she left in?

Her Twitter posts March 14th could be typical teenager or she admits lying to parents? Probably nothing as she is very open on Twitter so IF she was being deceptive I doubt she would cover her tracks very well.

<modsnip>

If it was summer, I would agree. But it was a cool morning and she was wearing a large shirt sweat shirt or whatever it was called. She would have had socks on that morning.
He could have had her keep her shoes on, depending if they walked somewhere and when found she may be still wearing them with her socks.

Didn't Elizabeth Smart's abductor have her put socks on to protect her feet? If they haven't found socks, that might be a good sign.

I'm more concerned that they haven't found her shoes (as far as we know) then I am about her socks. As others have said, girls don't always wear socks.

I think she is wearing her shoes and her sox!

Has the car that is circulating around Twitter been talked about? And what relevance, if any, it holds in the case?

I am also reading that the "Private Investigator" is asking people of the car. Does that mean LE, or the Lamar's have hired a private investigator?

So confused, so sorry!

I'm a little bit older than Sierra and I live in CA as well. I wear socks maybe once a month, with little ankle boots. Otherwise I wear ballet flats, sandals, heels, etc. none of them with socks. Most girls my age do the same. A lot of my friends even wear Converse sneakers without socks. It's California, and even if it's "raining", it's really only drizzling. A sweater or cardigan is usually enough to keep you warm. I do not think missing socks is unusual or suspicious at all.

I don't know if this has been posted, but just read this article:
Sierra Lamar investigators using sonar on reservoirs
http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-ca...irs/-/5738758/10544190/-/691logz/-/index.html

this can't be good

They've done that before:
Dive teams scoured waterways including Uvas Reservoir and Parkway Lakes, after searching the Calero and Chesbro reservoirs Tuesday, Cardoza said.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/ongoing-search-missing-teen-attracts-hundreds-volu/nLgY5/
March 29, 2012

Maybe they are going to Anderson and Coyote?

Has the car that is circulating around Twitter been talked about? And what relevance, if any, it holds in the case?

I am also reading that the "Private Investigator" is asking people of the car. Does that mean LE, or the Lamar's have hired a private investigator?

So confused, so sorry!

This all came from a tweet correct? I keep thinking the talk of the PI was from some kid on twitter saying he had been talked to by this "PI". Hard to say if it really was a PI or just an investigator from the SO or FBI.

So confused, so sorry!

It was a friend of Sierra's that tweeted that. She mentioned "PI" but have no idea. She tweeted a stock picture of a the car from wiki.

Didn't Elizabeth Smart's abductor have her put socks on to protect her feet? If they haven't found socks, that might be a good sign.

I have a hunch, and its just a hunch. Speculation. But I am beginning to believe through there tests, not publicized they have determined she was wearing those items found. shirt, pants, bra panties. IF ALL OF these items in FACT were found. We have not heard or determined, she in fact was planning on doing something later, in which she would be taking a second set of clothing with her to change into.

It was a friend of Sierra's that tweeted that. She mentioned "PI" but have no idea. She tweeted a stock picture of a the car from wiki.

Imo, if LE really thought she was taken away in that car---it would have been made public already.

My point is why didn't Marlene share that information? Didn't she say the clothes in the bag were similar to the clothes she left in?

How would she know what she left in?
Marlene saw her in her PJ"S

Unless this was what she was wearing to sleep in?

LOL sure gets confusing!

They've done that before:
Dive teams scoured waterways including Uvas Reservoir and Parkway Lakes, after searching the Calero and Chesbro reservoirs Tuesday, Cardoza said.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/ongoing-search-missing-teen-attracts-hundreds-volu/nLgY5/
March 29, 2012

Maybe they are going to Anderson and Coyote?

The first time around they used water dogs, not sonar.
It won't surprise me if they find someone else at the bottom of Chesbro or Uvas, it's just that kind of location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme