Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, then that is NOT the cute little purse NG was showing and kept calling "Sierra's favorite little pocketbook"...

I think an NG producer just googled "pink and black Juicy bags" found one, and they posted it on the show. They have done that before, with other items, etc...

And it landed standing up, tossed from a car??? I don't think so...JMO

Right.
Maybe this would be a good time to fish out that photo of Sierra with the cross body pink shoulder strap.
That might not be it either, if she has more than one pink strapped purse, but at least it has a direct connection to Sierra.

That tiny purse bugged me from the start and now it wasn't even pink!!! That bag no sense to me EVER!

...I'm getting my self worked up and may need a beer.

:drink:

It looks like the bottom of it could be pink and the handles black. Is there a style like that in the medium size?

So she could have put her books into that bag, as well as the clothes..it looks like a tote bag. MOO

Well, then that is NOT the cute little purse NG was showing and kept calling "Sierra's favorite little pocketbook"...

I think an NG producer just googled "pink and black Juicy bags" found one, and they posted it on the show. They have done that before, with other items, etc...

..Yeah, I think you're right...

:drink:

spacer.gif

IF she was carrying that bag...then she probably packed the clothes...but that is a big "if"...I just don't see using this bag for school if she wasn't bringing an extra outfit...it appears to be just like a carry-on tote I have when I travel, by the shape of the handles, into which I put a nightgown and clean underwear and stuff in case my luggage gets lost:)

Lol I am, I swear. Am I supposed to see the purse? Is it just sitting right there on the grass? Does everyone else see it?

Eta ok... I think I see a sort of purse shaped thing behind the pipe. I thought it was behind the cactus though? Also for some reason I thougt the handles were pink.

If this photo shows the bag's handle, it is not the same bag we have been shown. I cannot see the bag in the photo. I see the black loop that is supposedly the bag's handle but I thought the handles were pink, and short.

Someone mentioned the word "Mayhem" was written on the shack near where Sierra's now infamous "Juicy" brand purse was found. You brought up the connection to the Allstate T.V. commercials. The more likely reference is to the 2012 "Mayhem" Music festival, or even to the UFC fighter Jason "Mayhem" Miller. I suspect it's a reference to the Music festival though.

Yes, I think it's a reference to the metal music festival...the Mayhem graffiti also looks like it has been there a while. Could be that little area was/is a hangout place ? MOO

attachment.php

spacer.gif

images

To me the bag looks similar to this but the black border at the top of the pink bag is pretty thin. In the video I cannot see any pink on the bag.

ETA: wanted to put this one in for comparison as well:

Juicy%20Couture%20Butterfly%20Heart%20Charmed%20Tote%20Bag%20Black.jpg

For now, I will say it is a large tote. It is not a frilly girly bag....grrr.

Her mother did not indicate kge of her having any plans to stay over. She was not going to practice either...per her mother's interview.

. I don't call that "secreted' or "wedged"..

I think it is pink and black but not the style they led us to believe. If the bag is misleading, i'm thinking the Sharks shirt style is too.

Marlene agrees that is the bag :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members