Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #9 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my crazy mind :crosseyed: the only thing that makes any sense to me is the perp had to know her schedule, stalked her to know where she lived, or knew her address and her schedule. Unless the perp had/does work or live very close to her home. For me this rules out the random person at McDonalds or Disneyland.

Now, if she actually had made it to the bus stop, I could see someone driving by and on impulse grabbing her.

It wouldn't take very long to figure out what time the bus ran at that stop. One or two drive-bys would give a predator a pretty good idea when she would be there. But he did have to know she would be by herself, and no other kids caught the bus at that particular spot, or that someone wouldn't be leaving for work around that time. Unless he's just a risk-taker and grabbed an opportunity, which does happen sometimes.

To me, she either did make it to the bus stop or it was made to look like she did, as it seems like her items were found closer to the bus stop than to her house, unless the map I saw on JVM is totally wrong (which is completely possible.)

This has probably already been linked in the past but I had not seen the uncut version to one of the interviews that Marlene and Steve did so I thought I would link it again.

In this interview she talks about how the Sheriff is keeping her abreast on the investigation and then goes on to say that the photo was taken shortly before Sierra left for school that morning. The reporter also asked her did she think Sierra would be wearing these same clothes (seen in her last photo) to school and she answered 'yes.' She says the shirt in the photo is a Shark's shirt.

This video is a lot lengthier than the first one the media put out that was edited and greatly shortened.

This may be an old video to some but maybe other posters haven't seen it yet. I found it quite enlightening. Marlene and Steve both are in pain over their daughter being missing but are trying to remain strong.

I think Marlene knows a lot of information about the inbestigation that the Sheriff has told her but doesnt want to impede the investigation.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/video/#!/news/local/Sierra-Lamars-Parents-Interview/143967166

OBE thanks you know I did notice a few things here .
1 Steve mentioned that they could not rule out abuduction or runaway.
2 Marlene said she has caught Sierra sneaking clothes into her bag to take to her friends.
3 Marlene also stated they have not seen the clothes that were found.
I am throwing this out and seeing if it sticks. Let's say Sierra was wearing the Sharks sweatshirt in the pic. Now what is to say Sierra did not have more than 1 shirt with Shark emblem on it. And the other item is actually is what is found in the bag. From what I have read Sierra is a big San Jose Sharks fan and I am sure she had more than one . IMHO

Yes, in my opinion, I think it's a good idea to use extra hands. It's like a door to door survey. Hey, if it helps Klaas narrow down a suspect, then do it!

Don't you mean LE?? Mr. Klaas is not in the business of picking who is or isn't a suspect.

Is there a link handy to a map showing where the items were found, and Sierra's house, that anyone can repost?

Thank you for your concern for these lovely creatures. Most rescues in the bay area are so swamped with cats and dogs, they are no longer accepting more. Because of the down economy, donations which pay for food and care are also way down. Many fosters have been unable to continue to foster because they cannot afford to buy the food and litter etc. I have put calls out to several of the rescues locally. If need be, I will go and pick them up after trying to locate the feeder.

Adoption fairs at Petsmart etc. are not faring well. Many of the cute kittens become adults while going to adoption fairs.

Those cats may be semi feral, feral or a pregnant siamese housecat that was dumped because she was pregnant.

Just educating the uneducated. Not you, R.U.KIDDING:seeya:

Thank you, thank you! I am so tempted to drive down there to rescue the kitties. I volunteer at the Peninsula Humane Society in San Mateo, and IMO, there are a lot of folks who would adopt the kitties. That 's a no-kill facility. Again, these appear to be purebred because the kittens are -- mixes come out in the offspring if the papa isn't a Siamese. There are too many predators outside and I hate to think the cats will become victims.

I will donate $$ to save the cats if anyone or any organization takes them in. Please let me know.

Thanks again for caring.

Ann

PURPLE HAZE and ANNIE!!!

You are my kind of Peeps!!!! I am a Rescue volunteer myself, and know how dire the needs of strays are at this time, so very sad. People just trying to feed themselves-- I am in Florida, a world away, but I have so much faith in human nature and it's compassion for these creatures.

Ok --sorry to go off the deep end here--back to Sierra!!

Now it gets tricky - it would be interesting to check where her purse was found using tracking dogs - but with the cats there :panic: :panic:

PURPLE HAZE and ANNIE!!!

You are my kind of Peeps!!!! I am a Rescue volunteer myself, and know how dire the needs of strays are at this time, so very sad. People just trying to feed themselves-- I am in Florida, a world away, but I have so much faith in human nature and it's compassion for these creatures.

Ok --sorry to go off the deep end here--back to Sierra!!

Looking at the photo again, I do not believe this is a feral colony

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21592&d=1334340417

Instead, I see what looks like the mama cat and three of her kittens - two/three months old - so this cat was dumped there for whatever reason and someone(s) has been feeding it.
This is not a feral colony as I previous thought!
All the more reason Sierra might have know about it if someone from school had to abandon their PG Siamese...

This has probably already been linked in the past but I had not seen the uncut version to one of the interviews that Marlene and Steve did so I thought I would link it again.

In this interview she talks about how the Sheriff is keeping her abreast on the investigation and then goes on to say that the photo was taken shortly before Sierra left for school that morning. The reporter also asked her did she think Sierra would be wearing these same clothes (seen in her last photo) to school and she answered 'yes.' She says the shirt in the photo is a Shark's shirt.

This video is a lot lengthier than the first one the media put out that was edited and greatly shortened.

This may be an old video to some but maybe other posters haven't seen it yet. I found it quite enlightening. Marlene and Steve both are in pain over their daughter being missing but are trying to remain strong.

I think Marlene knows a lot of information about the inbestigation that the Sheriff has told her but doesnt want to impede the investigation.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/video/#!/news/local/Sierra-Lamars-Parents-Interview/143967166

First time I have seen this video. We have already discussed Marlene using past tense and posters gave good enough explanations for me to not think too much about it. But in this video they are talking about not knowing if she was abducted or has just run away and then Marlene talks about her in past tense. How can you talk about a runaway and use past tense almost in the same breath? Very disturbing to me.

Is there a link handy to a map showing where the items were found, and Sierra's house, that anyone can repost?

Go back one page to post #440. I posted a map of home, bus and where shed/bag was found. Phone was found 20-30' off the road around Santa Teresa and Scheller before you get to the turn off to the shed

Thanks for the link...where the bag was found, along with the cats, seems too far for a place Sierra would have stumbled on, to me...she seems to have had a pretty busy social life in the few months she lived in Morgan Hill, I would be surprised if she had wandered off to that area on foot...JMO

To me, she either did make it to the bus stop or it was made to look like she did, as it seems like her items were found closer to the bus stop than to her house, unless the map I saw on JVM is totally wrong (which is completely possible.)

Her things were found in the opposite direction of the bus stop - she would not have been anywhere near them if she had been walking to the bus stop.

Hi Sleuthers - It's impossible for me to catch up on everything. I'd just like to find out if there is any new evidence or anything like that...thanks so much in advance.

PS - I wouldn't ask, but have had a situation that is taking up all of my time..so just super brief update is super appreciated...

Her things were found in the opposite direction of the bus stop - she would not have been anywhere near them if she had been walking to the bus stop.

Yes I see that from Ransom's map...the one I saw on TV must not have been accurate, big surprise...

It wouldn't take very long to figure out what time the bus ran at that stop. One or two drive-bys would give a predator a pretty good idea when she would be there. But he did have to know she would be by herself, and no other kids caught the bus at that particular spot, or that someone wouldn't be leaving for work around that time. Unless he's just a risk-taker and grabbed an opportunity, which does happen sometimes.

If it was a predator that had noticed her at the bus stop they would have to of stalked her to know where her house was though, because her bus stop was a bit of a walk from her home back in the cul-de-sac.

OBE thanks you know I did notice a few things here .
1 Steve mentioned that they could not rule out abuduction or runaway.
2 Marlene said she has caught Sierra sneaking clothes into her bag to take to her friends.
3 Marlene also stated they have not seen the clothes that were found.
I am throwing this out and seeing if it sticks. Let's say Sierra was wearing the Sharks sweatshirt in the pic. Now what is to say Sierra did not have more than 1 shirt with Shark emblem on it. And the other item is actually is what is found in the bag. From what I have read Sierra is a big San Jose Sharks fan and I am sure she had more than one . IMHO

YVW.

1. Yes, at that time (3-22-12) Steve did say that. I think with each passing day they no longer believe that. Marlene did not buy that imo because she said she would never leave her closest friends and family. I can see why Steve would have liked to cling to that possibility for it beats the alternative that they may never see Sierra alive. Thank goodness LE does not think Sierra is a runaway though. Imo the police think Sierra is deceased.
2. Yes, she did say that Sierra did exchange clothes with her friends sometime. From my own experience as a teen if I was going to borrow something from a friend it would be a cute outfit and not a sport's shirt.
3. Thats right, but LE did say they got with the parents to verify that the items belonged to Sierra. Most likely they showed Marlene a photo. Maybe after they took them out of the purse and had them spread out on the lab table..so.. imo she does know what the clothing consists of......

I think if Marlene knew she had more shirts like this one she would have mentioned them. I cant see a 15 year old girl taking one shirt that looks almost identical to the shirt she is going to wear to school. All the teen girls I know like to wear things that look totally different from what they previously had on the day before. LOL! I think they would like to wear a brand new outfit everyday of the year if their parents could afford it and would buy them.

imo

Hi Sleuthers - It's impossible for me to catch up on everything. I'd just like to find out if there is any new evidence or anything like that...thanks so much in advance.

PS - I wouldn't ask, but have had a situation that is taking up all of my time..so just super brief update is super appreciated...

No, unfortunately there has been no knew evidence. I hope everything is ok with you!

YVW.

1. Yes, at that time (3-22-12) Steve did say that. I think with each passing day they no longer believe that. Marlene did not buy that imo because she said she would never leave her closest friends and family. I can see why Steve would have liked to cling to that possibility for it beats the alternative that they may never see Sierra alive. Thank goodness LE does not think Sierra is a runaway though. Imo the police think Sierra is deceased.
2. Yes, she did say that Sierra did exchange clothes with her friends sometime. From my own experience as a teen if I was going to borrow something from a friend it would be a cute outfit and not a sport's shirt.
3. Thats right, but LE did say they got with the parents to verify that the items belonged to Sierra. Most likely they showed Marlene a photo. Maybe after they took them out of the purse and had them spread out on the lab table..so.. imo she does know what the clothing consists of......

I think if Marlene knew she had more shirts like this one she would have mentioned them. I cant see a 15 year old girl taking one shirt that looks almost identical to the shirt she is going to wear to school. All the teen girls I know like to wear things that look totally different from what they previously had on the day before. LOL! I think they would like to wear a brand new outfit everyday of the year if their parents could afford it and would buy them.

imo

Then later on April 4 (about the shirt) Marlene was informed

GRACE: Do you know what shirt it was that was found in the bag?

LAMAR: Yes, I do, but I don`t want to say what it was exactly. Because I don`t want to interfere with the investigation.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/04/ng.01.html

No, unfortunately there has been no knew evidence. I hope everything is ok with you!

Thank you!! I appreciate it.

All is good...oil changers put iper fluid in my hydraulic suspension reservoir and my car (Lexus SUV) is totaled...lots more to do ith it..been taking up my time lol.

for whisp - got it?

The more I read and learn about this case, the more convinced I am the perp targeted Sierra. While I prefer to think that LE covers all the bases, they could be overwhelmed. Is the FBI still involved? Haven't heard since the beginning of the case. I wish the local newscasts would at least give us updates, but it has been very quiet for the past several days. Too bad LE doesn't hold press conferences so some of our questions can be answered.

I pray this does not become a cold case, and applaud Klaaskids and the family for keeping the disappearance in the news as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member