Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #9 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow sleuths, don't hesitate to give the Sheriffs a call if you have any sort of tip you may believe to possibly be helpful. These tips are submitted real-time to the investigators on the SL case and the investigators do review them and look into them if it's something they haven't looked into already. I've phoned in a handful of times since her disappearance.

Saw a tweet from Karina Rusk
saying Divers are in the water in Uvas in heavy rain. Unless lightening comes they will continue.

This is dedication that I admire greatly and have great appreciation for..

Looks like NG is covering T. Martin case. Not sure if she will cover Sierra later.

I'm in agreeance with you guys, I don't think this was a stranger abduction. Maybe an acquaintance of the father or stepfather or father of a friend. Normally when it's a stranger abduction, the stranger will "feel" out the rythym of the victim and get a routine down. I haven't heard of any strange people being reported in the area but then again, not everything is released to the media. If this wasn't an acquaintance abduction, then the only other thing I could think of besides overpowering her or using a weapon, is the perp was dressed in authorative clothing such as police officer, public works, etc. We have had several instances here in TN where this has happened, luckily the intended victims got away.

Whichever poster (sorry I forgot who) brought this up as a possible witness is really on the ball. Feeding feral colonies happens twice a day. Once in the morning and again in the evening. Usually early morning. Not one day or one feeding will be missed.

I would think that LE would have noticed the cats and figured out who was feeding them and followed up.

Maybe this could be called in as a tip?

I'm in agreeance with you guys, I don't think this was a stranger abduction. Maybe an acquaintance of the father or stepfather or father of a friend. Normally when it's a stranger abduction, the stranger will "feel" out the rythym of the victim and get a routine down. I haven't heard of any strange people being reported in the area but then again, not everything is released to the media. If this wasn't an acquaintance abduction, then the only other thing I could think of besides overpowering her or using a weapon, is the perp was dressed in authorative clothing such as police officer, public works, etc. We have had several instances here in TN where this has happened, luckily the intended victims got away.

Perp dressed in a uniform of authority...
This is an angle I hadn't thought of in this case!

ML leaves for work, 5 minutes later... knock on the door?

-"Sierra? Your mother has been in an accident, lets go."
-"Sierra? The school bus has been in an accident down the road, lets go."

I could see it, even without a uniform possibly.

Maybe this could be called in as a tip?

Tips I've submitted.. FYI.

-Review any security/traffic cameras in all directions at/around supposed time of abduction
-Review VTA Public Bus transportation cameras on that Santa Teresa route
-Review southbound 101-FWY cameras (they have a camera on the side of the freeway about every couple miles) at supposed time of abduction
-Check cell ping patterns and investigate changes in patterns at that time since around the week of her disappearance
-Check cell pings in SL's home area around 9PM on Feb 22nd when she tweeted from her HOME about possible harassment from a vehicle

I have learned a ton about feral cats! Wow thanks to everyone discussing it. (I never knew they lived in colonies either).. I think you are right PurpleH. (esp with that big pile of meow mix in evidence) that someone is feeding them.

My sister has four feral cats that live on her porch (she feeds them, captured them to get them fixed... said that was an a d v e n t u r e... and puts blankets on her porch for them when it is cold). She never misses feeding them and if she will be out of town she even gets my mom to go over to feed them.

Me, I just have a domestic cat that lives on my fridge and does tricks for turkey (seriously). I find the info about the feral cats very interesting (I wish the cats could talk).

-Review any security/traffic cameras in all directions at/around supposed time of abduction
-Review southbound 101-FWY cameras (they have a camera on the side of the freeway about every couple miles)
-Check cell ping patterns and investigate changes in patterns at that time since around the week of her disappearance
-Check cell pings in SL's home area around 9PM on Feb 22nd when she tweeted from her HOME about possible harassment from a vehicle

I would think some of the homes on that road had security cameras id check them too

I hadn't either till just now. The handcuffs they found made me think of it. I hope to hear about the forensic findings soon on all the items they have found. However, I'm not naive enough to think they will if it is pertinent to the case. It wouldn't be strange to see a police officer with handcuffs, gun, taser etc. on him/her. Most abductors feed on the intimidation they use on their victims. I just wonder what goes wrong in these people's minds that they want to do this stuff to innocent children. I will never fathom it.

Another reason I believe this is a staged cover up of a murder is the shoes and socks.

A serial rapist/murdering stranger is not going to get a young girl in the car.. get her clothes off... rape her.. an then put her socks and shoes back on before or after murdering her. Remember, we have to take shoes off before our pants?? The socks and shoes should have been with or around that bag... oh wait! Did Sierra even have a chance to put her shoes on that morning?

The photo is also staged: IMO.

ML leaves for work, 5 minutes later... knock on the door?

-"Sierra? Your mother has been in an accident, lets go."
-"Sierra? The school bus has been in an accident down the road, lets go."

I could see it, even without a uniform possibly.

A neighbor!
He knows MOM leaves at 6 and BF
He knows Sierra walks to the bus!
Its raining and is in his car he pulls around Sierra steps out of the house he pulls up the drive and say hey let me drive you to the bus its raining I have to go out anyway and that was that!

A neighbor!
He knows MOM leaves at 6 and BF
He knows Sierra walks to the bus!
Its raining and is in his car he pulls around Sierra steps out of the house he pulls up the drive and say hey let me drive you to the bus its raining I have to go out anyway and that was that!

Wow, yes! The press did report that LE lingered at a nearby neighbors house and could be seen leaving with evidence bags. HMMM! I can't remember what site I read that on but it was today.

-Review southbound 101-FWY cameras (they have a camera on the side of the freeway about every couple miles) at supposed time of abduction

Those are note tips those are basically telling the police what they should be doing which I am sure they already thought off. The tips they are looking for is any sightings or strange activivties or something that seems out of place.

Wow, yes! The press did report that LE lingered at a nearby neighbors house and could be seen leaving with evidence bags. HMMM! I can't remember what site I read that on but it was today.

Oh yes i remember that tooo!these are ppl that would know she walks to the bus and home.
They would know what times!
He could have had the day off!

Okay, I am following tweets, have been for a bit now....I am watching a conversation on a find Sierra Twitter that is perplexing the carp out of me...have a look see....

https://twitter.com/#!/FindSierraLamar

To be honest? I scrolled back about 8 hours or so of tweets. JMHO but I would wager someone feels the need for attention and is using Sierra to get some. All JMHO and from what I read. Sorry to sound mean, just being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89