Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #9 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have learned a ton about feral cats! Wow thanks to everyone discussing it. (I never knew they lived in colonies either).. I think you are right PurpleH. (esp with that big pile of meow mix in evidence) that someone is feeding them.

My sister has four feral cats that live on her porch (she feeds them, captured them to get them fixed... said that was an a d v e n t u r e... and puts blankets on her porch for them when it is cold). She never misses feeding them and if she will be out of town she even gets my mom to go over to feed them.

Me, I just have a domestic cat that lives on my fridge and does tricks for turkey (seriously). I find the info about the feral cats very interesting (I wish the cats could talk).

If you listen closely..at night you may hear mom feral singing "Memories" from Webber's "Cats"!:floorlaugh:

I seem to have fallen behind on this case.

Do we know if LE searched along likely routes out of the area for surveillance cameras? It seems most likely that Sierra left the house at her usual time. So maybe a corner store could spot her in a car within a small time frame?

There is another case here where a woman went missing. The found her on video leaving her car, then walking the street a few blocks away, then walking another street caught on bus surveillance.

I seem to have fallen behind on this case.

Do we know if LE searched along likely routes out of the area for surveillance cameras? It seems most likely that Sierra left the house at her usual time. So maybe a corner store could spot her in a car within a small time frame?

There is another case here where a woman went missing. The found her on video leaving her car, then walking the street a few blocks away, then walking another street caught on bus surveillance.

There just doesn't seem to be anything out there, certainly no stores...I think if any neighbors had cameras, LE should know more by now about how far she made it out of the house and they don't seem to be sure at all...JMO

Honestly, I have thought so many times in my head... back and forth.... What WOULD I DO? And I try and feel the panic and just get to that place (I was a serious actress lol) where I am in danger and do not have time to think. If someone held a gun to my head and said get in the car or follow me here or I'll shoot... Well I'm probably going to be found later because in my juvenial and inexperienced mind, I may have a WAY better chance than THAT to get myself out of the situation. Maybe now that I'm more aware of life and the real world, the world where you can't control anything but YOURSELF (as in you can't convince a man to not assault/kill you if he's going to, or a female for that matter), I'd probably fight like the harda$$ bia I know is inside me somewhere and maybe die where I stand. There are also situations in life where me dying isn't just ME dying. In that case I'm not going to be anything but complacent, honestly. So really (you can tell I'm rambling if I have a ton of paranthesis everywhere) I'm just trying to say that, I'm a fighter, I fought girls in school, in my first few months on my own as an adult I fought women twice my age because I had some issues. So really my family would say without a doubt "either she went willingly, or she fought someone she DIDN'T want to go with, no way she went without a fight with someone she didn't know" but in reality, that could seriously be far from the truth.

I know Marlene didn't say anything about the probability of her fighting back, but I also wanted it to be known to the other fighting spunky girls out there who may see Sierra as one of us, we all have different panic responses. I KNOW my anger response. I don't know my panic response as THANKFULLY I have never had to use it. I can just do my best to channel my energies to get a version of it.

I aslo think about stuff like this...

I would like to think I could pull this off:

if I was kidnapped, I would act all nice to the kidnapper... Smile laugh, tell him how cool he is..Maybe as him for a smoke.....ect... Most these people get the trill from the victim being and acting afraid...

As for a rape.. same thing.. I would play it up like I like it .. I think that would turn him off ... Again... Most sickos like the victim afraid and begging....

I wonder how acting non-afraid or liking it would work out.... It would certainly take away their thrill anyway....

Okay, I am following tweets, have been for a bit now....I am watching a conversation on a find Sierra Twitter that is perplexing the carp out of me...have a look see....

https://twitter.com/#!/FindSierraLamar

I have been following, too, and think G_K is out of control and saying horrible things to Sierra's friends. Hopefully, LE is on Twitter, if nothing else to give him a big kick in the rear.

Are we allowed to ask what the astrology charts are saying???

Gosh - I've missed an entire thread by being gone just one day. It seems like we're still in the same place as far as evidence. I haven't seen anything in catching up, but
anything new?

I wonder what made them go back to the neighborhood. :waiting:

I've been curious for a while if any psychics have been brought into this. Does anyone know? Thanks so much.

One thing is for sure, the neighbors won't be talking anymore. I suppose some may say that is a good thing!

Gosh - I've missed an entire thread by being gone just one day. It seems like we're still in the same place as far as evidence. I haven't seen anything in catching up, but
anything new?

No................unfortunately.

I've been curious for a while if any psychics have been brought into this. Does anyone know? Thanks so much.

I know one has tried. Where that went remains to be seen. I don't think I will be able to find out now.

Please guys, no links to psychics, astrologers and such. That's subject matter for another board, not WS. Thanks. :tyou:

I think we need to take a look at sex offenders near sierra's home!

I have been following, too, and think G_K is out of control and saying horrible things to Sierra's friends. Hopefully, LE is on Twitter, if nothing else to give him a big kick in the rear.

The conversation is really bizzare and the new 'evidence' found- picture and all... what the hell is that all about?

Just checked -- sounds like G-K was busted by LE. He also deleted his Twitter account. There are some scary folks out in cyberspace. These kids don't need to be intimidated by the sick bully types.

Supposedly "confirmed" to be hers by LE?

I think she might be talking a load of rubbish. Someone else posted that they had seen that item in the news during the week (unrelated) but she claims she found it today and it's already all DNA confirmed :waitasec:

Also she is now claiming the perp is after her and threatening her... Oh the DRAMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute