CA CA - Stacey Smart, 51, Lewiston, Trinity Co, 12 Oct 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
from the article (link above ^^)

this....
Furthermore, detectives have been unable to make contact with a key witness in the case — a woman who left the state, she said.

Maybe she left with her friend... but then she would contact her family, I would think!

The ring reference was in this article... maybe it was updated to remove it?

Also, the woman with the ring/ missing witness are one in the same and I doubt she left with the woman claiming to be TB's fiance, but I do assume the 2 women missing are related to the same incident....

So there are 2 women? Are they both considered to be witnesses LE wants to question?

The ring reference was in this article... maybe it was updated to remove it?

Also, the woman with the ring/ missing witness are one in the same and I doubt she left with the woman claiming to be TB's fiance, but I do assume the 2 women missing are related to the same incident....

Oh my. Very interesting

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

O/T, but I'm always intrigued by posters who adamantly defend a person when evidence for their guilt appears to be overwhelming. JMO

Not sure what it is about my comment that can be interpreted as defending anybody, but I was merely attempting to follow the TOS (regarding what constitutes a "rumor" here on websleuths) and stay on the right side of the mods. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Not sure what it is about my comment that can be interpreted as defending anybody, but I was merely attempting to follow the TOS (regarding what constitutes a "rumor" here on websleuths) and stay on the right side of the mods. Sorry if that wasn't clear.
I have a feeling the "defense" comment was aimed at one if the commenter's from the link above, and not you. That's how I read it, at least. [emoji106]

Oh... yeah... that probably makes more sense.

Embarrassed now. :blushing:

I am so glad that this woman's case is getting some attention now.

You are a good person, Russian Blue. Thanks for the heads-up regarding this case. Stacey Smart deserves to get any attention she can get, and so does her family.

-Nin

I'm not seeing anything in the links about an ex who lost a ring. Am I blind or is it in another link? I can't play the KRCR video so maybe it's in there? Thanks :)

You have to read pretty far into the comments. And a family member has requested this poster message her.
It's an older comment.

The third search for Stacey started at 10:00 a.m. and (I presume) is still underway...

Praying they find her and evidence that will lead to the conviction of the person responsible for her disappearance.

Oh no, AuntB! My comment was not directed at you at all, it was in reference to comments on the article from someone who appears to be close to the BF (not SS's family), IMO. I'm pretty sure you and I are on the same page and though they may be 'technically' rumors, I have no reason to doubt any of the comments made by the family. I think all of us following this case want more information to come to light and SS to be found. JMO

I hope the search today was fruitful. Does anyone know anything?

I hope the search today was fruitful. Does anyone know anything?

I just was looking at the Stacey Smart Search Party page = doesn't look like there was anything found. The husband of Staceys daughter posted a plea = help him find Stacey and he will cash out his 401K and give it to the person who brings forward information. Breaks my heart.

Excellent news! I will guess that the carpet and plywood are in a landfill, burned, or thrown over a cliff/embankment. Stacey may have been 'discarded' similarly if he had no regard for her. If she was buried, I don't see how they'd find her unless someone remembers seeing his vehicle around the 10/15-19/20 time frame.

Hopefully they can find out where and when he got his new carpet, how much plywood was replaced, and if the installers can attest to the quality of the plywood that was left behind, and if it makes sense that he replaced only a portion.
I realize the PI Forslund is saying the the Boyfriend changed the carpeting after she was reported missing. That most likely is true that the carpeting was replaced afterward, but was it missing or taken up before she was reported missing? What I am getting at is that she may be rolled up in a piece of carpet. Was he seen disposing of carpet? I am sure they are asking that, I am just a bit fixated on the carpet.

I realize the PI Forslund is saying the the Boyfriend changed the carpeting after she was reported missing. That most likely is true that the carpeting was replaced afterward, but was it missing or taken up before she was reported missing? What I am getting at is that she may be rolled up in a piece of carpet. Was he seen disposing of carpet? I am sure they are asking that, I am just a bit fixated on the carpet.
Oh, I wasn't thinking that at all. I was thinking that he killed her in the doorway and removed the carpet and plywood because of blood stains. I was imagining that she walked in and caught him with another woman, and all hell broke loose.

Would splatter be on the walls and door, even if they were washed and painted?

The carpet and plywood (floor?) were replaced by Stacey's boyfriend?

Has LE gone into that house with bloodhounds?

I realize how this is going to sound - but if Stacey is dead and the boyfriend had to dispose of her - is it possible she would be under the house below the new floorboards and carpet? And maybe that is where the old carpeting and floorboards are located also?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches
Back