CA CA - Stacey Smart, 51, Lewiston, Trinity Co, 12 Oct 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just when I thought it could not get more horrible ..it does.

Thinking, praying, hoping for a miraculous outcome Gitana

Quote from that link:
On Sunday evening, Gamble spoke with Smart's family, Santos-Hamann said.

"He's helping us, he's giving us advice and kind of helping us with coming up with backers, to help us with a bounty or reward leading up to her whereabouts, what could have happened," she said. "We haven't... firmed up plans quite yet."

Smart checked in with friends and family regularly, Santos-Hamann said. She also didn't have a history of mental illness or serious drug and alcohol problems.
"We really don't know what happened to her," Santos-Hamann said. "We know it's not normal. Something is very wrong."

I have mixed feelings about this. I suppose it can't hurt to increase the reward amount offered for info. I hope something works to find Stacey.

Very heart breaking. I wish this case got more attention.

I'm confused. The family believes her dead so how is CG and a reverse ransom supposed to help? I'm not clear what he is even doing here besides getting his name in the press some more. I feel so bad for the family but this dude isn't going to help.

I'm confused. The family believes her dead so how is CG and a reverse ransom supposed to help? I'm not clear what he is even doing here besides getting his name in the press some more. I feel so bad for the family but this dude isn't going to help.

Is he going to prey on desperate families now that he's gotten publicity?

It would be great if this Gamble guy can help them raise more money so they can keep paying the private investigator and also offer a reward big enough that maybe that missing key witness would take notice.

It would be great if this Gamble guy can help them raise more money so they can keep paying the private investigator and also offer a reward big enough that maybe that missing key witness would take notice.

That would certainly be the best case scenario. I don't know if they've even hired a PI yet. They have a "search coordinator" which is different, according to the way I interpreted what they said. So a PI would be helpful.

That would certainly be the best case scenario. I don't know if they've even hired a PI yet. They have a "search coordinator" which is different, according to the way I interpreted what they said. So a PI would be helpful.

Sorry for the long break. I was filled with a lot of anxiety about what was appropriate for me to release and what wasn't. I am going to verify. Intersting question about Gamble. They are weighing their options.

Sorry for the long break. I was filled with a lot of anxiety about what was appropriate for me to release and what wasn't. I am going to verify. Intersting question about Gamble. They are weighing their options.

The search co-ordinator is a wonderful woman that is an expert in K-9 Search and Rescue. She has been the point person from the beginning. Thus far there has been little co-ordination between Angie (Co-ordinator) and our local sheriff's department. They do indeed feel its time to hire a private PI. Being such a small and relatively poor rural area, funding may be an issue. In a perfect world, we could find a pro bono PI.

I realize the PI Forslund is saying the the Boyfriend changed the carpeting after she was reported missing. That most likely is true that the carpeting was replaced afterward, but was it missing or taken up before she was reported missing? What I am getting at is that she may be rolled up in a piece of carpet. Was he seen disposing of carpet? I am sure they are asking that, I am just a bit fixated on the carpet.

It was assumed that the carpet is tied to Stacey as it was noted upon entering his house first time that there was carpet cut from the floor in front of the master bedroom and plywood torn out~this is true. Of recent, he has stated he doesn't
recall where it is now (he has been asked for it). Searchers have seen a photograph of it and know what they are looking for. AS of yet, it has not been found. We live in an area where people often dump trash trash on the side of the road, down gulleys and ravines. There was a recent siting of trash piled on the side of the road which included some carpet. When this was made known publically, several sought it out, but on arrival the carpet was gone but the rest of the trash, including large applicae boxes were still there. We don't know if there is any connection.

I'm just going to say this and if I offend someone I am very sorry. I don't like how Stacey and Sherri disappeared about the same time and Sherri's case took over the news. I hadn't even heard anything about Stacey. Sadly, I believe that depending on looks, and what makes a headline is when your case hits major news outlets. EVERY case needs to be treated and respected in the same light.

Sorry, end of rant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478
Back