CA CA - Stacey Smart, 51, Lewiston, Trinity Co, 12 Oct 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
do you have any personal experience of knowledge of this individual?

The only information we have about Cameron Gamble is his participation in Sherri Papini's case. Sherri's husband was doing everything he could to get Sherri back, so he accepted the offer by CG and his anonymous money guy. There is no evidence that this resulted in the release of Sherri and some of us found CG to be rather off-putting. Not to discourage Stacey's family, but they need to go in eyes wide open. Here's an article about him recently posted on Sherri's thread.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-the-center-of-sherri-papini-s-abduction.html

Well, I'm going to blow a hole in that official alibi. Didn't BF post "his GF" went missing? That doesn't sound broke up to me. JMO

Edited to remain within TOS.

Tony Brand (BF) did not post anything publicly about Stacey Smart being missing until the night BEFORE the search of his house and the ground search. He had known she was missing prior to this as it was made known public, but he didn't acknowledge it until night before public was going to be showing up at his doorstep.

Finally, news! The family has hired a search manager, Angie Forslund. She is has made progress without the help of LE who have not even used their SAR
team, and have done nothing, according to Angi. The family believes Stacey is not alive. Angi considers the boyfriend a suspect.

According to Forslund and the family, Smart's boyfriend changed the carpet in his home near Lewiston Lake after Smart was reported missing. He also told the family she had moved out.

Forslund has conducted three searches to find Smart since November 9. Since then, she has received multiple leads and is now looking for a navy jacket, tan carpet and plywood as pieces of evidence.

BBM
VIDEO AT LINK
http://www.krcrtv.com/north-coast-n...ty/papini-found-smart-still-missing/185233458

So painful when LE don't seem to be doing anything. They should send out search teams, and get answers to questions everyone has! Grrrr

I'm just going to say this and if I offend someone I am very sorry. I don't like how Stacey and Sherri disappeared about the same time and Sherri's case took over the news. I hadn't even heard anything about Stacey. Sadly, I believe that depending on looks, and what makes a headline is when your case hits major news outlets. EVERY case needs to be treated and respected in the same light.

Sorry, end of rant.

I agree. It also depends on demographics. Middle aged women (40+) get left behind. It's not at all fair, but it's an unfortunate reality, even on WS. That's why I encourage people to adopt an orphan thread. I'm happy to see new arrivals here on Stacey's almost every day.

In response to your question about Stacey and Sherri disappearing at the same time~let me clear up something. Stacey went missing some two weeks before Sherri was abducted. We don't have any reason to think they are related.

I don't know about TE, but I did see on the HFSS FB that another search is planned for this coming Saturday, December 3rd. They need people with boats and people on foot. Still wondering about the depth of the lake. Seems to me that if TB was involved and thoughts are that she is in the lake, he would've gone to another area or farther away from his residence. Unless he had a boat that was docked on Lewiston Lake and he didn't have a trailer to move the boat. Do we know if he even owns a boat? JMO

When out on this last serach on the third, a private citizens boat was equipped with sonar. Volunteer searches felt they had found a body at appox 40 ft depth. Most of the lake is 5-15 feet in depth. They established co-ordinates and two days later Trinity County Sheriff's department sent out a dive team. They only concluded that it was a rock formation. TB owns a patio boat and lives directly across from the Marina.

Where is the boyfriend in all of this? Is he cooperating?

The local newspaper reports him as having stated he is co-operating. He has not participated in any of the co-ordinated searches, made any public plea for help or undergone polygraph.

Tony Brand (BF) did not post anything publicly about Stacey Smart being missing until the night BEFORE the search of his house and the ground search. He had known she was missing prior to this as it was made known public, but he didn't acknowledge it until night before public was going to be showing up at his doorstep.
Thanks scrap_hag. I wasn't very clear, but what I was referring to was TB telling SS family that they had broke up and she didappeared, but telling everyone in his life that they were still a couple when she disappeared.

Which is true?

Where is the suposed woman who left the state at the same time SS disappeared? Did she really leave or did she also get disappeared?

That would certainly be the best case scenario. I don't know if they've even hired a PI yet. They have a "search coordinator" which is different, according to the way I interpreted what they said. So a PI would be helpful.

Thanks for the clarification, Lilibet. I knew she wasn't being called a PI, but I couldn't remember the proper term--I'd assumed she was doing investigation work. Maybe she's not. Either way, I should've taken the time to look up her correct title.

If they need a PI, then all the more reason the family needs CG (or someone) to help them raise money.

The local newspaper reports him as having stated he is co-operating. He has not participated in any of the co-ordinated searches, made any public plea for help or undergone polygraph.

Thank you for making time to comment and answer questions, scrap_hag. I really appreciate your being here.

Thanks for the clarification, Lilibet. I knew she wasn't being called a PI, but I didn't know what a search coordinator was--and I'd hoped they were doing the same types of things, maybe not. Either way, I should've taken the time to look up the correct term. If they need a PI, then all the more reason the family needs CG (or someone) to help them raise money.

It is kind of confusing. I'd never heard the term search coordinator either. The only reason I knew she wasn't a PI too is a brief mention of needing money to hire a PI in the same quote talking about the search coordinator. They certainly do need someone to help them get publicity and raise money. If CG is that person, I hope it's real and I hope he succeeds. His notoriety after the Papini case is kind of a double-edged sword. But he may be able to pull it off.

It is kind of confusing. I'd never heard the term search coordinator either. The only reason I knew she wasn't a PI too is a brief mention of needing money to hire a PI in the same quote talking about the search coordinator. They certainly do need someone to help them get publicity and raise money. If CG is that person, I hope it's real and I hope he succeeds. His notoriety after the Papini case is kind of a double-edged sword. But he may be able to pull it off.

How sad is it that "search coordinator" is even a thing?

Popping over from Sherri, I feel bad that I didn't know there was a WS thread for Stacey or I'd have come sooner. I somehow missed the earlier link. This isn't looking positive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How sad is it that "search coordinator" is even a thing?

Popping over from Sherri, I feel bad that I didn't know there was a WS thread for Stacey or I'd have come sooner. I somehow missed the earlier link. This isn't looking positive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for popping over. I probably should have posted the link again. It got buried many threads ago. Glad you're here. And yes, it is sad that a search coordinator is a job. Or is it some really organized person who volunteered?

http://www.krcrtv.com/north-coast-n..._medium=social&utm_source=KRCR_News_Channel_7

LEWISTON, Calif. - The search for Stacey Smart continues and searchers, on Saturday, believed they found a body in Lewiston Lake.

The information was given to the Trinity County Sheriff's Office, but it took until Monday for them to send out a dive team. Divers did not find a body.

Melissa Martin, Stacey Smart's sister, said she has been searching tirelessly for Smart.

When Martin began talking about her sister, tears rolled down her face......

http://www.krcrtv.com/north-coast-n..._medium=social&utm_source=KRCR_News_Channel_7

LEWISTON, Calif. - The search for Stacey Smart continues and searchers, on Saturday, believed they found a body in Lewiston Lake.

The information was given to the Trinity County Sheriff's Office, but it took until Monday for them to send out a dive team. Divers did not find a body.

Melissa Martin, Stacey Smart's sister, said she has been searching tirelessly for Smart.

When Martin began talking about her sister, tears rolled down her face......

Has it been determined if SS's travel trailer is still at the boyfriend's house?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back