Silver Alert CA - Stephanie Menard, 73, Daniel Menard, 79, & Cuddles, white Shih Tzu, unlocked car found, Redlands, 24 Aug 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One lady at least thinks she can't stay there, and I don't blame her. But how easy would it be for her to leave? Whether she would be selling, or giving up a lease it will be tricky. It will be difficult to find a buyer, and giving up a lease may involve a hefty penalty.
It's been just a little over a week since they went missing, and just a few days since they and their alleged killer were located. Maybe she'll be able to work through the trauma, stay, and remain a part of the community that S and D loved so much. I thought the planned empty seat at Bingo to honor their memory was a touching gesture.

It sounds like she's not only dealing with the loss of her friends, but (speculating) she's also wondering, "How long were they alive? I could see right into his house. Why didn't I pick up on something. Maybe I could have saved my friends." I think her reaction is very normal with traumatic deaths like these. MOO

Hoping she's got someone she can talk to and she'll be able to realize that he was on a mission. I don't think there's anyone who could have stopped this outcome but the killer. MOO

What will happen to the accused's house?
Will it be demolished,
bunker and all?

I mean,
who would like to live there?
Knowing that under the floor victims of murder were kept :oops:

JMO

Will it be demolished,
bunker and all?

I mean,

JMO

It still belongs to him right now, according to whatever rental/leasing agreement he had with the park prior to all of this happening. According to the last news release, it'll be marked as condemned by the county inspector this week due to the current condition of it. But what happens to it next will be between him and the owner of the park. I'd imagine the property owner will evict him, clear and fill the land, and make it usable again for another resident to move in their own RV. JMO

Will it be demolished,
bunker and all?

I mean,

JMO
Moo...I would not have a problem living there. Definitely would be a talking point though.

Will it be demolished,
bunker and all?

I mean,

JMO
I don't think they'll have a problem demolishing it. What with it basically being demolished already. Just fill in the tunnels and you don't have to worry about knowing/not knowing what's under the house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97
Back