CA CA - Susan Jacobson, 59, Sun City/Roseville, 2 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That pic looks like it was taken by maybe a cell phone and is a mirror reflection. I was curious abut the scarf also TL

I saw another photo of Susan with a dog right next to her in the photo, and Susan was wearing a scarf then, too. The scarf either has a real chain on it, or the pattern of the scarf has a chain on it, to me. Has anyone seen that photo as well, and what do you think?

It just looks like a traditional patterned handkerchief that comes in various colors.

I saw another photo of Susan with a dog right next to her in the photo, and Susan was wearing a scarf then, too. The scarf either has a real chain on it, or the pattern of the scarf has a chain on it, to me. Has anyone seen that photo as well, and what do you think?

Cuoco is right. It is a white traditional handkerchief wrapped around her neck without any ends hanging down. I've seen it on her in several pictures.

I am just curious why Susan wears a bandanna around her neck in the photos shown on the video and the initial picture that was provided. Maybe it is just her style, but I just thought it was unusual.

Good sleuthing regarding scarf(ves) Susan wears...

Many times it is the attention to details such as these that lead to big clues...

:thumb:

JMO

This is a video where the reporter talks to Susan's husband.
At 33 seconds though is a photo of Susan with a dog, and that's the photo I was talking about. It's more than just the color of white in the scarf (in my opinion). Maybe Susan has several scarves and this is her style.

http://www.kcra.com/news/Roseville-...an/-/11797728/20058328/-/ig3mq2z/-/index.html

Roseville PD: No new tips on missing woman

Read more: http://www.kcra.com/news/Roseville-...20058328/-/ig3mq2z/-/index.html#ixzz2UyxHRjYl

I wonder if there could be a possibility that Susan was hit and injured by a car in the parking lot, and the person who hit her took her so they wouldn't be caught. Being hit might have caused the contents of her purse to be scattered in the street.

I wonder if there could be a possibility that Susan was hit and injured by a car in the parking lot, and the person who hit her took her so they wouldn't be caught. Being hit might have caused the contents of her purse to be scattered in the street.

On her missing Facebook page, there is a diagram of where the wallet was found and it was found on the (backside/outside...or front depending on how you would call it) of that shopping center on a sidewalk near the Wells Fargo,(not far from the intersection of Woodcreek Blvd. and Pleasant Grove Blvd), so I don't know if a car could hit her right there..... plus, if she had her purse with her, why would her wallet be out of her purse, and then the ID left there but the cash and credit cards taken out? IMO....

No I have not seen that one!

This is a video where the reporter talks to Susan's husband.
At 33 seconds though is a photo of Susan with a dog, and that's the photo I was talking about. It's more than just the color of white in the scarf (in my opinion). Maybe Susan has several scarves and this is her style.

http://www.kcra.com/news/Roseville-...an/-/11797728/20058328/-/ig3mq2z/-/index.html

Roseville PD: No new tips on missing woman

Read more: http://www.kcra.com/news/Roseville-...20058328/-/ig3mq2z/-/index.html#ixzz2UyxHRjYl

This is sad!
Its like she never existed!

Roseville police have not received any tips on a woman last seen seven days ago

Read more: http://www.kcra.com/news/Roseville-...20058328/-/ig3mq2z/-/index.html#ixzz2V0aT9ua6

I have been staring at the Roseville map tonight trying to formulate some ideas.

I see the high school right down the road....I checked- first class started @ 7:45

interesting article, situation happened the night before- made me wonder who the perps 'friends' in the area might be and what they could be capable of

So in turn that made me curious is there were any absences at the Woodcreek High school right down the street from the grocery...Google map also shows Challenge High school at that location, but I haven't been able to locate info on that, Does anyone know? Is it an alternative type school there too?

That led to me thinking is there a particular area where young thugs would flee to if they did something stupid like grab an older little woman??

http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archi...eens-beat-79-year-old-roseville-man.html#more

This article is from Nov 2012
http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archi...ts-purloined-at-roseville-grocery-stores.html
BUT snipped-
A second theft occurred Nov. 1 when police said two men worked together to distract and then steal from shoppers at a grocery store on Pleasant Grove Boulevard. One of the men engaged women in conversation about shopping, while the other tried to reach into purses. ....
His alleged accomplice fled from the store.

Also this-
http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archi...purloined-wallets-at-roseville-groceries.html

actually this is an interesting read- Roseville isn't exactly the quietest place
http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archives/location/placer-county/rosevilleplacer/

More out of the box-
Okay another thing I got to wondering about and maybe someone local has more insight.
I saw that library right across the street. Having worked in one, where we had a number of transient persons utilizing the facility, I got to wondering, well, are there any there in Roseville or around that area? Based on library job, and working in ministries, and having lived in a very large metro city, I know some often find themselves on the wrong side of the law....
so anyway, sorry I digressed, apparently there are.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/mt/mt-searc...le+homeless&keywords=roseville+homeless&aff=5

snipped
Police said that a homeless woman who frequents Gathering Inn overnight shelters in Roseville hid her duffle bag in a field near Pleasant Grove and Woodcreek Oaks boulevards.
---
SO I am curious, are there out of the way places around there that transient persons might camp out?? Have they been checked?? I don't mean actual shelters.
Would anyone have really paid any attention to some little lady being hustled away...would a camera have caught anything like that?

Also have any transients that are known to frequent the area been questioned by LE? Many of these persons are never really noticed, yet keep their eyes and eyes open. If one takes the time to talk with them, you'd be surprised the things they are aware of.

Susan has been described as quiet and shy I believe it was....would that then make it more easy for her to have been coerced into going with someone? And given her petite size, less likely to put up a fight? I would be curious to know if she has ever experienced anything like a robbery or anything like that, and how she reacted.

Susan has been described as quiet and shy I believe it was....would that then make it more easy for her to have been coerced into going with someone? And given her petite size, less likely to put up a fight? I would be curious to know if she has ever experienced anything like a robbery or anything like that, and how she reacted.

The way that it was described by Kjac22 how Susan carries her purse, it doesn't seem like she would be co-ersed, as it looks like she is "prepared" for the would be purse napper....but yet her wallet was found with business cards strewn about and cash and credit cards missing. It sounds like she is meticulous and detail oriented, so it doesn't seem to fit that part of her personality to me, even though she is shy, in my opinion.
When Kjac22 comes back on here, maybe he can answer that question...

I have been thinking about this quite a bit.

Nobody saw anything take place. (No one came forward)
Surveillance cameras did not record anything suspicious.(That we have knowledge of)
According to Kjac, she always carried her purse and would not have removed just her wallet to carry into the store. Yet the wallet was found a fair distance from the car, and her purse was still in the car.
Susan never entered the grocery store.

Something would have had to happen to her immediately upon arrival.
How do we come up with any plausible scenario for this to have happened?

She arrives and steps out of her car and as she is putting on her purse a car drives up next to her and snatches her?
Why would her purse still be sitting in her vehicle? Would they risk getting fingerprints on the purse to put it back into her car? For what purpose?

Then the wallet is turned in by 8 am. That does not leave a big enough time window for someone to have taken Susan somewhere else and then come back. Besides, who in their right mind is going to come back to the same place they abducted someone from to drop off the empty wallet. This means that they would have likely had to throw it in the location it was found immediately after abducting Susan. How would they have subdued her during this interval in order to minimize risk? Why take the risk in the first place? Why was the ID left in the wallet? If I were a kidnapper, I would want to delay the identification of the person whom I abducted for as long as possible, so that I did not have the police looking for her right away. Why would I want to draw attention to the fact that I just abducted someone? It makes no sense.

I cannot rationally accept this suite of variables. I do not think Susan was abducted from the parking lot. I personally don't believe she ever made it to the parking lot in the first place. JMO

I wonder if Susan parked her car in the driveway at her house or in the garage. If she parked outside, this could be something on the order of the abduction of Whitney Heichel. I don't mean in regards to what happened to her, but rather the method of abduction.

I wasn't familiar with Miss Whitney- but did quick read- hmm interesting
could someone have watched husband leave & been watching? hmmm

cuz no one really seems certain when her car appeared at the store- how soon after wallet was turned in , and the car located there? what time frame?

I wonder if Susan parked her car in the driveway at her house or in the garage. If she parked outside, this could be something on the order of the abduction of Whitney Heichel. I don't mean in regards to what happened to her, but rather the method of abduction.

But then if she got abducted at her house....the kidnapper parked her car in the correct parking lot, as her husband said she was going grocery shopping when he said he spoke to her before he left to workout at 6am.

hmm but if they 'knew' her could they have asked, where ya going, I could use a ride? Thereby knowing where she was headed?

hmm but if they 'knew' her could they have asked, where ya going, I could use a ride? Thereby knowing where she was headed?

and with her car unlocked, which is unlike her, maybe someone else was in her vehicle, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997