CA CA - Susan Jacobson, 59, Sun City/Roseville, 2 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What SHOES are missing from Susan's closet?
What JACKET is missing from Susan's closet?
What JEANS/SLACKS/SKIRT/DRESS is missing from Susan's closet?
Any other ARTICLES OF CLOTHING missing from Susan's CLOSET?
Any SUITCASES missing?
Any FAVORITE PHOTOS missing from the house?
Any FAVORITE JEWELRY missing?
ANYTHING MISSING IN THE HOUSE?
If Susan did disappear herself on purpose I would think she would AT LEAST
take a few things of VALUE to HERSELF.
And if she did not disappear herself, I would think there would be CLOTHING
missing from her closet that she wore that day.
IMOO.

Knowing what she wore that day would help if people stumble upon those clothing items
somewhere. IMOO.

I have read that the family believes Susan met with foul play.
Have any Pleas been made to the perp to Please Let Susan Go??
I must have missed it if they did make a plea to the perp.
IMOO.

yes but......did she really go missing that morning or the night before? I'd love to know who the last person besides her husband was and when she was seen or spoken to last.

Agree with you. One quote that needs more explanation : " the neighbors (plural) believe she staged her own disappearance "... this is so very telling. Why do her neighbors believe this ? Did she ever indicate to them that she might do such a thing ? In what context did she mention this ? She supposedly had some social anxiety...would she actually contemplate faking her own disappearance ? Did she have help.if indeed she did this ?

Did Susan spend much time online ? Has LE done a forensic on the family's computers ? jmo

Agree with you. One quote that needs more explanation : " the neighbors (plural) believe she staged her own disappearance "... this is so very telling. Why do her neighbors believe this ? Did she ever indicate to them that she might do such a thing ? In what context did she mention this ? She supposedly had some social anxiety...would she actually contemplate faking her own disappearance ? Did she have help.if indeed she did this ?

Did Susan spend much time online ? Has LE done a forensic on the family's computers ? jmo

Where did that bolded part come from? I never heard that her neighbors felt that way.

I have read that the family believes Susan met with foul play.
Have any Pleas been made to the perp to Please Let Susan Go??
I must have missed it if they did make a plea to the perp.
IMOO.

The SILENCE screams!

The shopping center is about a mile from Sun City where Susan lives depending on which part of Sun City she lives in. I looked to see if there where camera's in the park lot and I dont see anything that might be a camera. The shopping center as a funny lay out. There are building close to the street on the corner of Woodcreek Oaks and Plensent Grove. That is where the Starbucks is and there are 2 banks close by. Golden One Credit Union and Wells Fargo. The main part of the shopping center sits futher back and has Raley's and a subway sandwich shop. Then around the coner there is a Goodwill drop off a pizza, a chinese food place and a dentist office. So she could have parked in the middle of the parking lot and not been seen by any the camera's used by the business's.

I am glad to see other people asking about a ploygraph. I sent a private message to the family member posting here and asked about it but never got a response. I also asked about the relationship the husband and wife had. I have heard some neighbors say she might have staged her disapperance. While I hope she is safe it would be sad to think she put our commuinty in a state of fear to get away from her life. But it is all speculation. When you see in the news the story of those 3 girls missing for 10 years all you can think is that anything can happen. I hope she is found soon and that she is safe so this nightmare can end.

This is the post (May 26th page 4 of thread) from Naes that says ...
"I have heard some neighbors say she might have staged her disappearance. "

I have a next door neighbor (the man is not a nice man) we lived here for 6 months before we even knew he had a wife in that house. He is mean we hear him yell at her he has yelled at me my hubby was non to happy with this man. Sometimes she hops in her car which is in the garage and goes out for an hour then returns back to the garage for another week or two. Sad situation. I never see anyone visit her and there are no friends.

so If she went missing id think hubby harmed her or yes she left him!
Only thing is if she left on her own she would have contacted somene

What is most telling in my opinion is the fact that the Roseville P.D. has not issued any warning to the community.

I believe we are missing a huge chunk of this story.
I do not think she was on medications or became delusional, I do not think she wandered
away.
We are only being told what they want us to hear!

Any SUITCASES missing?
IMOO.

Knowing what she wore that day would help if people stumble upon those clothing items
somewhere. IMOO.

My husband would have no idea what I would be wearing by looking in my closet!

No way Jose! LOL

I wonder if Susan visited any doctors in the days prior to her disappearance, could she have been diagnosed with some illness that she couldn't face, like a brain tumor or Alzheimers.

Neighbors probably prefer to think she chose to disappear so they don't have to worry about her, i.e themselves.

No way Jose! LOL

Right, but if she had a favorite pair of shoes,( or most worn pair of shoes) that could be written on the missing flyer, but there is no mention of what type of shoes she was wearing.
IMOO.

Neighbors probably prefer to think she chose to disappear so they don't have to worry about her, i.e themselves.

And they might just think it was a domestic situation, so they wouldn't worry about themselves, hence lack of community involvement. IMOO.

No way Jose! LOL

Ha.. yeah, I was thinking this too. My hubby will sometimes compliment me on a "new" outfit that I've worn a dozen times and he hadn't noticed it before (he still gets credit for the compliment though). I think it depends on how observant her husband is especially related to clothes.

BBM exactly... whenever I've gone traveling on my own (I call them "sanity road trips") I've certainly had money to spend on hotels/motels, and you pretty much have to talk to total strangers if you're going somewhere unfamiliar. Bus drivers, taxi drivers, hotel/motel clerks, etc.

About her online activity I remember kjac saying awhile back that she didn't use her computer much except for email. There certainly could be more the family's not aware of, so I hope LE has looked at it closely.

Any SUITCASES missing?
IMOO.

somewhere. IMOO.

These are all excellent questions. Even if her husband's not super observant about these kinds of things you'd think SOMEthing would stand out. He might not notice shoes or clothes that are missing, but a missing photo from a wall or nightstand, for example seems like it'd really stand out.

I hadn't even though about articles of clothing maybe being recognized but that's a good thought. I guess I'm still trying to picture clothing ON Susan and finding her, but I know it's been so long. Seems like there are always clothes, shoes, etc. on the side of the road, and I always just assume they fell off of or out of a car, but if there's something really specific to look for I'd certainly take a second look.

I wonder if Susan visited any doctors in the days prior to her disappearance, could she have been diagnosed with some illness that she couldn't face, like a brain tumor or Alzheimers.

I too, have wondered along this line. Did something happen very suddenly that left her despondent to the point of suicide? Did she not want her body to be found by family so she left her car and wallet and harmed herself elsewhere?

This sort of (in a small way) reminds of me a case in Florida - her name I believe, IIRC was Claudia Murphy. She was married and was also to be moving out of state within weeks of going missing so life seemed well and exciting. Her car was found in a parking lot and I believe her purse was left behind however; the difference was that she was seen on county bus surveillance. For weeks, people speculated that her husband had harmed her or that she met with foul play, or that she harmed herself -

Months later her body was found in a park. I'm still not certain as to the why's but it appears that she did take her own life or had some abnormal medical crisis that causes the strange behavior of taking off and dying in the elements.

Never posted on this thread before but reading daily... :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member