CA CA - Susan Jacobson, 59, Sun City/Roseville, 2 May 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too think she looked sad and like a hopeless woman. We don't know the dynamics so we don't know why. I don't think she's been located. Maybe things changed down the road on the family's thinking. But the husband did say they thought foul play was involved. That was in a video that's on here, when he was interviewed. I do think it was right after Susan was reported missing.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/07/14/police-scale-back-search-for-missing-roseville-woman/

"July 14, 2013 11:33 PM"
Snipped by me....
"So the family hired a private investigator who believes she was abducted."

"However, Chris says he won’t give up looking for his wife. He’s hired a private investigator. He wouldn’t elaborate but does believe his wife was kidnapped."

This is what I posted on my fb page today I edited some of what I wrote to follow the TOS here. I have 8 likes from other local women and 5 comments.

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of Susan Jacobson going missing from our local shopping center. I did not see anything about it on social or regular media. How sad to be missing and forgotten. If it where my mom I would have begged for forgiveness after plastering that parking lot with flyers of her missing. Susan I have not forgotten you!!

I have to say that the Posts By Others is BACK UP on Susan's missing facebook page.
Susan's sister Addresses Susan on May 1, 2014.
https://www.facebook.com/SJmissing?fref=photo&filter=2
Susan's sister mentions it has been a year since her sister disappeared and she wishes they had new information but there's no new information to share. She mentions that "Sue" would have loved hanging out with her grand daughter, and they miss her, and the family thanks everyone for their prayers and support.
IMOO.

Obviously there is a reason.
Many times there are those old bones in the closet ya know.
Things that are never shared.

some ppl battle drug and alcohol addiction.
some ppl find a new love interest and move on maybe she feels the kids wouldn't approve
I can think of so many reasons and I hope she is out there alive and Happy!

Oh, Ellen, your optimism brings a smile to my face! You're right -- there is so much we don't know. Having a thread here for Susan is wonderful, but we aren't boots-on-the-ground and don't personally know her family or friends. It's frustrating to want to be hands-on in the search, but if her family has no idea I don't think we are much good except for support and prayers.

This one really baffles me and I think of Susan often.

Oh, Ellen, your optimism brings a smile to my face! You're right -- there is so much we don't know. Having a thread here for Susan is wonderful, but we aren't boots-on-the-ground and don't personally know her family or friends. It's frustrating to want to be hands-on in the search, but if her family has no idea I don't think we are much good except for support and prayers.

This one really baffles me and I think of Susan often.

Thing is, Susan's sister mentioned there is no new news.
We aren't privy to what they Do know....The family "might" have an idea, or the family might not.
I think of Susan often as well. This is very sad, all the way around..... I feel for Susan, and I feel for her family.....
IMOO.

Thing is, Susan's sister mentioned there is no new news.
We aren't privy to what they Do know....The family "might" have an idea, or the family might not.
I think of Susan often as well. This is very sad, all the way around..... I feel for Susan, and I feel for her family.....
IMOO.

Exactly and well put Annie. Even though I'm fairly local and think of her often it's so frustrating. I want to ask "boots on WHAT ground?! WHERE?" I wouldn't even know where to start looking.

Exactly and well put Annie. Even though I'm fairly local and think of her often it's so frustrating. I want to ask "boots on WHAT ground?! WHERE?" I wouldn't even know where to start looking.

You quoted the wrong post 'cuz I am not Annie, but I hear ya anyway, as it is difficult where to start looking not knowing where Susan is or ended up.
IMOO.

You quoted the wrong post 'cuz I am not Annie, but I hear ya anyway, as it is difficult where to start looking not knowing where Susan is or ended up.
IMOO.

Oops sorry about that Treelights! Wrong quote, but glad my point came through. I have no idea where one would even start looking for her at this point, and it's heartbreaking.

Oops sorry about that Treelights! Wrong quote, but glad my point came through. I have no idea where one would even start looking for her at this point, and it's heartbreaking.

I think that was part of the problem nikb, other than the Raley's parking lot and the Starbucks area, there was never anyplace else to search, except maybe that gym across the street. Those were the only places noted in this case.

I think it's for sure a cold case. I also think, unless the public was totally and intentionally not told things, that LE did not go above and beyond on finding Susan. There may have been a reason, I don't know. This is just my thoughts.

Darn it! I saw Susan's case back on page 1 and thought there was something new. Sadly there wasn't. :( But it was good to see her back up there, and I'm especially glad several of us still think about her from time to time.

As a somewhat related aside, I've been helping my husband a lot at work in recent weeks. He works not far from where Susan went missing so it's been making me think about Susan more again, and I'm glad for it. It has also reminded me it's just not a bad area... most anyone should feel safe there if they can feel safe anywhere, especially during daylight hours. I can't even decide if it's good or bad that I come and go freely in the area without thinking too much about it (then again I've always been one to scan an area and people before I get out of the car or before I leave the store for the car, but what else do you do? become a shut in?). I haven't been to that particular grocery store yet, but it could happen and it's not somewhere I'd feel unsafe other than knowing what happened to Susan is unsolved.

Still thinking of you Susan. Still hoping beyond hope that you're out there and okay somewhere.

I don't think it is her.

I don't either LMC. Mainly because it's pretty far away, when there are plenty of rivers close by that would've been relatively easy for her to disappear in.

I hope someone's loved ones get answers from this, but I don't think it's Susan.

I don't either LMC. Mainly because it's pretty far away, when there are plenty of rivers close by that would've been relatively easy for her to disappear in.

I hope someone's loved ones get answers from this, but I don't think it's Susan.

Since MSM has mentioned previously that her husband thinks foul play occurred, then 95 miles is not that far, in my opinion.
If Susan decided to end it all herself, then it's possible she could be closer
than 95 miles away.
IMOO.

Since Susan is familiar with Nevada, I thought I would post this link:
"Douglas County authorities investigates human remains found near Spooner Summit."
http://www.carsonnow.org/story/06/2...gate-skeletal-remains-found-near-spooner-lake
Also, there is a thread for these unidentified remains:
NV NV - Skeletal remains found in woods near Spooner Lake June '14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

From Roseville, California to Spooner Lake, Douglas County, Nevada is 114 miles one way on I-80E, or 111 miles one way from US50E.

It is sad that Susan has been missing over a year now, and when I read about unidentified remains, I thought, could this be Susan?
IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member