GUILTY CA - Terry Smith, 11, autistic, Menifee, 6 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wowzers, I agree EGirl!

Do we know whose son Skylor is? Is he the moms new partners (female) son? Or is he the son of another previous father?

I guess what I'm asking is Terry's mom also Skylors mom or is the moms GF the mother of Skylor?

Is the kid's FB still around? I couldn't find it...

Do we know whose son Skylor is? Is he the moms new partners (female) son? Or is he the son of another previous father?

I guess what I'm asking is Terry's mom also Skylors mom or is the moms GF the mother of Skylor?

Good question! I personally have been unable to determine who is who is this menagerie, but haven't had much time to try to figure it out.

Human remains believed to be 11-year-old Terry Smith found on family's property

http://myvalleynews.com/story/72123/

Human remains have been found on the property from which an 11-year-old autistic boy disappeared Saturday night, it was reported today.

Detectives investigating the disappearance of Terry Smith went to a home on Helem Lane shortly after 1 a.m. today, based on evidence to indicate there may be a body on the property, Riverside County sheriff's Deputy Albert Martinez told the Riverside Press-Enterprise.

A couple of hours later, yellow crime scene tape went up around the property, and news reports from the scene quoted sheriff's officials as saying that, while volunteers again would go out today to look for the boy, sheriff's personnel would not.

:(

Oh no, poor little guy :tears:

Cold, what are our sleuthing options as of right now ? I know the rules but not sure if finding a body inside the home makes those inside the home sleuthable or not .......... please advise !

The mom of Terry also has a son and a daughter from previous relationship/s.

The mom of Terry also has a son and a daughter from previous relationship/s.
Thank you! I was trying to put all of the pieces together.

So at some point based off of a comment on the step sons page, that father lived with the mother and step son.

Cold, what are our sleuthing options as of right now ? I know the rules but not sure if finding a body inside the home makes those inside the home sleuthable or not .......... please advise !

The article I read said on the property, not inside the home?

so sad. omg. i have been following his search on fb from the very beginning & genuinely believed with all of my heart that he would be found safe, as the days went by.. sigh not so much.. my little boy is also 11. so many people were looking for you little Terry. i dont even know what to say right now. i am stunned.

Couple of links:

http://www.pe.com/local-news/rivers...0130707-menifee-autistic-boy-goes-missing.ece

http://www.menifee247.com/2013/07/missing-child-last-seen-in-his-home-in.html

An 11-year-old autistic boy has gone missing, and a search around his Menifee home on Sunday, July 7, has not been successful.

Terry Dewayne Smith is 4-foot-8 and 76 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing blue basketball shorts, the Riverside County Sheriff's Department said in a news release.

Menifee police were called about 10:30 a.m. Sunday to a home in the 33000 block of Helen Lane, a more rural area off Scott Road about two miles west of Interstate 215. His family said Terry had gone missing sometime after 7:30 p.m. Saturday.

Police and sheriff's officials used a helicopter, a bloodhound and volunteers to search the area, but were not able to find the boy.

Anyone who may have information about Terry's whereabouts may call Menifee police at 951-210-1000 during regular business hours, or Riverside County sheriff's dispatch at 951-776-1099.

S_MISSING_0708.jpg

Some kids just stick with you and this little guy's face is so full of happiness and joy. Who could he have hurt? How could he have deserved this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back