GUILTY CA - Terry Smith, 11, autistic, Menifee, 6 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know whose son Skylor is? Is he the moms new partners (female) son? Or is he the son of another previous father?

I guess what I'm asking is Terry's mom also Skylors mom or is the moms GF the mother of Skylor?

It's confusing but I now think that he is the older half brother of Terry. Same mother, different brother.

Is the kid's FB still around? I couldn't find it...

It is now set to private. He learned.

You start where they were last seen and work your way out. This kid should have been found on day one.
Even if a family denied LE a search, I would hope they would quickly have a warrant the same day.

How could it take this long to get a warrant to search the missing person's last known location?
Other missing people have been found buried in the back yard, or in the crawl space, or the attic.

I'm not going to jump on the "brother did it" bandwagon yet.
That brother reminds me of A LOT of young men I know... and they wouldn't kill anyone.

I'm far more disturbed by the mother's actions, especially if she didn't allow a search of the house. :twocents:

It's confusing but I now think that he is the older half brother of Terry. Same mother, different brother.

Nope, it is open again, with a new message.

<sigh> mom specifically said in interview no need to search trees or water because he wouldn't climb a tree and was afraid of water. Looks like the hole where they found the remains is under a large tree. :(

IMO because I don't know which link shows the moms interview now.

You start where they were last seen and work your way out. This kid should have been found on day one.
Even if a family denied LE a search, I would hope they would quickly have a warrant the same day.

How could it take this long to get a warrant to search the missing person's last known location?
Other missing people have been found buried in the back yard, or in the crawl space, or the attic.

That brother reminds me of A LOT of young men I know... and they wouldn't kill anyone.

I'm far more disturbed by the mother's actions, especially if she didn't allow a search of the house. :twocents:
Completely agree!

<sigh> mom specifically said in interview no need to search trees or water because he wouldn't climb a tree and was afraid of water. Looks like the hole where they found the remains is under a large tree. :(

IMO because I don't know which link shows the moms interview now.

I must have missed something. Hole?

Terry has only been missing 3 days..... why are they saying they are trying to verify that the remains are human??

I don't get why this baby wasn't found the first day either. Four days and they couldn't use dogs to search the property? How big is it anyhow?

Nope, it is open again, with a new message.

EDIT.

I must have missed something. Hole?
Referenced on the Find Terry Smith FB page with video from Channel 5 there I believe. They had helicopter shot showing the tree about 200 yards behind the house.

Just in the last few minutes? I got screenshots about 1/2 hour ago...of all that I could. Those supposed nasty posts had been erased before I could capture them...

Terry has only been missing 3 days..... why are they saying they are trying to verify that the remains are human??

Maybe he was actually missing longer?

BBM - THIS is why I kept asking for the last VERIFIED sighting by someone other than those in the household...

Just another friendly reminder!

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Thanks

Referenced on the Find Terry Smith FB page with video from Channel 5 there I believe. They had helicopter shot showing the tree about 200 yards behind the house.

Was it a shallow grave?

they're working to determine if the remains are human?!!?! he hasn't been "missing" that long has he?? what the...

When was the last verified sighting of Terry.....other than by family? Anyone know??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back