GUILTY CA - Terry Smith, 11, autistic, Menifee, 6 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was it a shallow grave?
I don't really know. They referenced it as something shallow like a dog would dig. You could not see that clearly from the helicopter shot and it was a short clip.

When was the last verified sighting of Terry.....other than by family? Anyone know??

Did anyone see him 4th of July?
When was the last time his father, from a different state, spoke with him?
Does he have friends from school he contacted since school was let out?
Was he involved in any sports during the summer that he missed?

Does anyone know if there is a LE website for new bookings in Riverside County? I'm not all that good at tracking that kind of thing down.

Ugh, I've been glued to the FB group watching the updates. I feel so sick. WHY wasn't the house searched on day one?

If Terry has been missing longer then we originally thought, then there is a reason mom decided to report him missing when she did.

If the last known person to see the boy kept changing his story (he was in bed...no, he was following me to the store...nevermind I'm not talking...) then why couldn't they search the house and propert even if the mom said no? (Which is beyond baffling to begin with). It seems like they should have been able to get a warrant quickly in such a situation.

IMO, and I haven't read ANY social media about this case: the boy went missing right after he was left in the care of his step/half/whatever brother. I don't think the brother wanted to care for him. He sounds like a total monster. This is my own opinion and I'm not saying he hurt the boy but he was in charge of keeping him safe! That doesn't mean telling him "go home" at night outside their house.

Ugh, I've been glued to the FB group watching the updates. I feel so sick. WHY wasn't the house searched on day one?[/

supposedly the mom denied an initial search...

But... IMO... A search should be SOP when a resident of that house goes missing...

Not necessarily to incriminate anyone.. But to get much needed clues...

Okay...

Off my soapbox now...

JMO

If Terry has been missing longer then we originally thought, then there is a reason mom decided to report him missing when she did.

Maybe DAD has been asking for him...

If the last known person to see the boy kept changing his story (he was in bed...no, he was following me to the store...nevermind I'm not talking...) then why couldn't they search the house and propert even if the mom said no? (Which is beyond baffling to begin with). It seems like they should have been able to get a warrant quickly in such a situation.

IMO, and I haven't read ANY social media about this case: the boy went missing right after he was left in the care of his step/half/whatever brother. I don't think the brother wanted to care for him. He sounds like a total monster. This is my own opinion and I'm not saying he hurt the boy but he was in charge of keeping him safe! That doesn't mean telling him "go home" at night outside their house.

ANOTHER story HE posted on his FB - Terry was last seen at the sports park in Murietta before sunset - FWIW and JMO (and I have a screenshot of it...)

Suspect would likely not be booked yet, still in the custody of the detectives until they verify what they have.

:(

971661_677814748911864_329745997_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?..._677814748911864_329745997_n.jpg&size=960,720

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back