GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollye, what direction is Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center from victim's home?

Thanks Marilyn. I haven't seen that yet. Glad there's alot of detectives!

I thought we were going to honor LE's and this little girl's family's request not to discuss the potential crimes committed against her, in order to respect her privacy?

Maybe this thread could be moved to the private area of the forum?

It may not have been a hospital in the ER/acute clinic/obvious place to walk in sort of sense. There are "hospitals" around here that look like office buildings where there's an unmanned lobby and you take an elevator up to whatever particular floor you need. She could have had no idea that it was a hospital or how to get inside/to someone who could help, if she did... especially while in a state of shock.

My doctor's office in attached to hospital and place is quite large. In fact a nurse from ER lost me once-lol I was wandering around completely lost. My husband said didn't I hear them paging me? Like I would expect them to page me, they're paging people all the time, I don't even pay attention.

I just thought of something! Omg it's something we never considered! You know how you brought up human trafficking as a motive? Well you could be dead on! What about if the assault didnt involve the "normal" method? What about if these were guys used in the trade for exploitation in *advertiser censored*? I'm not trying to turn this into something even more disgusting & salacious. It's a genuine question. Is there a possibility a technical device / camera was used? They dropped her off at hospital!!!

oh, like they videoed the act for use later and let her go?

I thought we were going to honor LE's and this little girl's family's request not to discuss the potential crimes committed against her, in order to respect her privacy?

I think discussing the perp's motive is different than discussing the actual crimes that took place. motive can help lead the the perp. these guys get money for bringing a child in for filming and one of them has a change of heart and lets her go? look at the child *advertiser censored* industry to find the perp(s).

empty storage or warehouse is a typical location for child *advertiser censored* activity. why the school? I dunno.

Don't most hospitals have surveillance cameras?

Poor little thing :(. My heart re-breaks for her every time I come to this thread.

I wonder if her Mom was restless that night and had a sixth sense things weren't right. I've checked on my kids multiple times when noises/weird going ons were constantly waking me up.

I agree that the hospital thing is baffling. If they were really teenagers, they may have not realized how badly she would be injured and it really scared them (and/or they were under the influence of something and when it wore off, they saw what they had done and panicked). I would like to think they had compassion for the girl, but I would bet it was more fear for themselves.

I was talking to some friends about this and was told they believed there are a lot of cameras around hospital. They said something about perhaps metro stop had them as well as school across street. Also, if she had gone less than half a mile on De Soto she would have passed CHP station.

Wait, what? I'm confused. We're investigating, trying to find the avenue to search. How can we do that? None of us are saying "it" happened, we're wondering & trying to track down certain perps that could fit that "bill". Not that it unequivocally has to be synonymous w/ the victim.

Maybe this thread would be better downstairs, but if that's the case, then what about every single other thread that involves *** crimes involving children (as well as adults)? Keeping it here & being careful what we post generates more awareness to this plight. These perps need to be found.

Also, every single post that quotes the media & provides links, in all reality once clicking those links it says alot...even your own posts where you kept the victim's initials. You did the right thing Cheese, I agree with you. But what I'm trying to say is that every single thread on this site, actually on all sites throughout the net, have thousands of threads dedicated to justice for victims of crime & they all have links & suppositions. It's how we investigate.

Here are just a few comments/observations...

A poster who is local (sorry... On iPad... And hard to place quotes...)...stated that most gang initiation rites in that area involve more minor activities... Like bashing cars, etc... So I am still on,the fence regarding this being gang related...

since the girl was found at a strip mall with Starbucks... And not found at the medical facility... The child must have been the one that reported she was dropped off at the Kaiser Hospital... So... She may have been afraid to go inside... But must have known it was a hospital... As she was the one that reported it...

A neighbor reports that this child is reserved... And keeps to herself a lot... So I am wondering how these perps chose/found her...

- Internet?

-do they live near the house or visit near the house often?

Just thinking out loud here...

I am so baffled! :waitasec:

JMO

not all gang rites are minor. gang rape is really common for the girls joining gangs,

I think discussing the perp's motive is different than discussing the actual crimes that took place. motive can help lead the the perp. these guys get money for bringing a child in for filming and one of them has a change of heart and lets her go? look at the child *advertiser censored* industry to find the perp(s).

empty storage or warehouse is a typical location for child *advertiser censored* activity. why the school? I dunno.

That part of valley is notorious for producing *advertiser censored*, legit and perhaps, not so legit.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chatsworth
chatsworth
Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more
156 up, 21 down
noun. a town located in the northwest of the san fernando valley. chatsworth borders on the hills that make up the north edge of the valley. It is next to west hills, canoga park and northridge.

Chatsworth is home to the largest *advertiser censored* industry in the world (vivid entertainment, legend video, etc.). check your *advertiser censored*, i bet a bunch of it was produced and printed/distributed from this very town!

That part of valley is notorious for producing *advertiser censored*, legit and perhaps, not so legit.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chatsworth
chatsworth
Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more
156 up, 21 down
noun. a town located in the northwest of the san fernando valley. chatsworth borders on the hills that make up the north edge of the valley. It is next to west hills, canoga park and northridge.

Chatsworth is home to the largest *advertiser censored* industry in the world (vivid entertainment, legend video, etc.). check your *advertiser censored*, i bet a bunch of it was produced and printed/distributed from this very town!

and who runs the *advertiser censored* industry? big time gang/mafia.
if this theory is accurate, thank god it wasn't a snuff film.
I seriously hope LE/FBI is watching what's coming out of the illegal *advertiser censored* industry.

there is that big office/industrial park that borders the street where the girl's house is. she could have been watched from some illegit office running out of that park.

Something else... These people live in a $500k house. How did the perps know not to be worried about a security system?

Gosh I'm sick. Submitting a prayer card after dinner.

it's a horrible theory, but it makes sense, unfortunately. I guess it could be a dominant sex predator with an accomplice who didn't want to harm the girl so they let her go. Or they got scared by the search. or they came down off their high. anything is possible. It's just such an odd sequence of events. it doesn't add up to me.

and who runs the *advertiser censored* industry? big time gang/mafia.
if this theory is accurate, thank god it wasn't a snuff film.
I seriously hope LE/FBI is watching what's coming out of the illegal *advertiser censored* industry.

I think if anything amateur job if *advertiser censored* was involved. Most legit have backed off due to new condom laws. I'd think any child *advertiser censored* "professional" for lack of a better term would not have released her. Dropping her off at hospital seems like someone who may have gotten scared or remorseful. Hopefully they won't be out of prison for a long, long time.

Something else... These people love in a $500k house. How did the perps know not to be worried about a security system?

$500K is pretty cheap for LA :)
I guess the neighborhood is pretty middle class. most houses with security systems have signs and stickers saying "Protected by...".
or they were watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member