GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I bet Daniel Martinez is a happy guy today, not that I care. But I'm pretty sure his future hinges on being able to testify against Summers so while he was the only one in custody he was looking at way worse charges !

O/T.... But I can only imagine how the other rehab patients will feel when/if they become aware of the deviant that was in their midst! :what:

Angie Crouch ‏@AngieCrouch 2m KNBC LA

Lapd Chf says Northridge kidnap suspect Tobias Summers captured in mexico is now in US held on $19 million bail @nbcla

Andrew Blankstein ‏@anblanx LA Times

25,000 reward by #fbi led to phone tip that helped in arrest of Northridge kidnap suspect Tobias Summers

Tara Wallis ‏@tarawallis KTLA 5

#BREAKING LAPD Chief, Tobias Summers will be held at LA County Jail on $19 Million dollars bail.

notes from presser:

-very early investigation phase post capture
-many details wont be released yet
-not solely the work of lapd... also... fbi, us marshals, sd police department and mexican LE.. this wouldn't have happened without teamwork
-young girl was kidnapped and viciously assaulted by 2 individuals (?????)
-3 weeks ago, surveillance video showed him crossing to mex at tecate border
-many homicide department resources, etc worked on this
-25k reward
-late last night, reward most likely led to phone tip to FBI that lead to capture of tobias summers
-he's enroute from point of capture to LA
-felony counts have already been filed
-will be held in LA jail for $19mil bail
-we can make sure that anyone who commits a crime like this will be caught. we will hunt you.
-verbal high fives for all of the LE agencies that worked together
-8am apprehended
-just got text confirmation that he's now in US, on his way back to LA

Justice is coming for you, Summers. How does it feel?

notes from presser:

-very early investigation phase post capture
-many details wont be released yet
-not solely the work of lapd... also... fbi, us marshals, sd police department and mexican LE.. this wouldn't have happened without teamwork
-young girl was kidnapped and viciously assaulted by 2 individuals (?????)
-3 weeks ago, surveillance video showed him crossing to mex at tecate border
-many homicide department resources, etc worked on this
-25k reward
-late last night, reward most likely led to phone tip to FBI that lead to capture of tobias summers
-he's enroute from point of capture to LA
-felony counts have already been filed
-will be held in LA jail for $19mil bail
-we can make sure that anyone who commits a crime like this will be caught. we will hunt you.
-verbal high fives for all of the LE agencies that worked together
-8am apprehended
-just got text confirmation that he's now in US, on his way back to LA

Hmmm, Martinez? Or someone else ? They have never said they were seeking a 3rd person , did they ? tks so much for the presser minutes btw !

News 8 San Diego CBS ‏@News8 6m
Chopper 8 is now en route to the border, where a prisoner exchange is taking place involving Tobias Summers. WATCH: http://bit.ly/Zryuxp

NBC Los Angeles ‏@NBCLA 1m
#BREAKING: The first image of Northridge kidnapping suspect Tobias Summers back in U.S. since his arrest in Mexico. pic.twitter.com/rGTNkp9VHl

531936_10200939705073029_1160957091_n.jpg

The first image of Northridge kidnapping suspect Tobias Summers back in U.S. since his arrest in Mexico. NBC LA from Twitter

WOOHOO!!! So glad he has been captured!

oh man, what i'd give to be riding along in that car back to LA!!

oh man, what i'd give to be riding along in that car back to LA!!

I'm with you Mama ! People like him make it real hard to stay Christian and compassionate , eh ? I'd just love to have a visit with him :)

Whoop! Just saw the news! Apparently the $25,000 reward led to the tip!

Update: Tobias Summers charged with sexually assaulting 10-year-old Northridge girl kp.cc/12In0oK

Oh wow, what an excellent result from the LE involved!!! I feared he was gone for good. Let's hope the punishment can fit the crime now.

DA's spokeswoman says #Northridge kidnapping suspect Tobias Summers is expected to be arraigned on Friday. @KNX1070

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back