CA CA - Video of woman thrown into van by man, Los Angeles, 5 July 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It could be Audrey with some other guy.

The womans long flowing wavy hair and the clothes she's wearing reminds me of what Audrey would wear based on pictures I've seen. I can't make out the face clearly enough to tell though.

The guys backwards hat with what appears to be a unclear NY symbol on it made me think it could be her boyfriend (who wears the same hat) but it could be some other guy who may be responsible for their disappearance.

I was actually thinking the opposite-- that it could be Jonathan but a different woman. His hat and dress is similar.

I was actually thinking the opposite-- that it could be Jonathan but a different woman. His hat and dress is similar.

That guy is clearly overweight. Jonathan is not overweight, just muscular.

I think Johnathan and Audrey both would have had to gain a great deal of weight to be the 2 people in this video. Jmo

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That guy is clearly overweight. Jonathan is not overweight, just muscular.

I think Johnathan and Audrey both would have had to gain a great deal of weight to be the 2 people in this video. Jmo

I think it's hard to judge by facebook photos, when we don't know when they were taken.

I do know that 2 months of not exercising, eating fast food, not getting a good sleep.. can cause weight gain really fast, add on top of that the stress/pressure of being involved in something shady (drug dealing, kidnapping, prostitution, murder, etc.) can take it's toll on anyone I imagine.

A comparison photo. hmm.jpg

I see a lot of similarities. If only the LAPD had a clearer video to work with.

Me neither. Especially if the girl said her mom was going to come pick her up.

The LAPD has yet to identify the two subjects from the video and no mom has reported her daughter went missing that we know of yet (besides Audrey's mom).

I of course could be way off base. I just noticed the similarities between the two women and the two men and it made bells go off in my head as a possibility to throw out there.

The LAPD has yet to identify the two subjects from the video and no mom has reported her daughter went missing that we know of yet (besides Audrey's mom).

I of course could be way off base. I just noticed the similarities between the two women and the two men and it made bells go off in my head as a possibility to throw out there.

I understand. But the female saying her mom was going to pick her up seems as if she has had recent contact with her mom, which Audrey hasn't.

We do have a pic of A&J from the same week they went missing and they are both very fit. Also, I think A&J are both a different race than the people shown in this video. Audrey and Jonathan are two very different people than those shown in this video.

I'm just amazed how perfectly this was captured on video. Someone will recognize these individuals if the news covers it enough. I pray that since it appears they know each other, this jerk will have summoned some humanity and not harmed her any further.

I hope they continue to run the story on the news. I imagine a pretty ugly scenario as a result of the news though. That guy might have beat her up pretty bad if let's say she was pissed at him and took off, he goes to get her to bring her back and then they see themselves on the news. Like "look B*, look what you caused, because of your stupid stunt now the police are looking for me"

I know, I watch too much tv lol, but thats what I worry about. Bad enough the (possible) relationship looks abusive (with that aggressiveness I doubt he's never put his hands on her before) but what if he has priors? With this video, even if she doesn't press charges I'm thinking it's jail time right?

I'm also thinking she must be somewhat local, I mean how far could she have been walking from? Someone must recognize them.

It appears that they know each other and are having an argument. I think she threw a metal water bottle at the passenger. She actually throws it into the passenger window before being thrown in the car. The body language is indicative of an argument. The passenger unlocked the sliding door. My guess is they also locked it immediately after she was thrown in the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears that they know each other and are having an argument. I think she threw a metal water bottle at the passenger. She actually throws it into the passenger window before being thrown in the car. The body language is indicative of an argument. The passenger unlocked the sliding door. My guess is they also locked it immediately after she was thrown in the car.

I know this is unimportant lol but it actually looks more like she had the bottle in her hand and when he tried forcing her into the car she tried to resist by using her arm to block from getting inside and she let go of the bottle in doing so. Her arm hits the car between sliding door and passenger door. Then the passenger tosses it out.

I'm guessing the video didn't show the plate clearly enough, otherwise one would think this case would be over by now. As a few have mentioned, hopefully the water bottle has some type of clue as to who they are and just waiting for results... though if she or they (if they got passenger prints too) are not already in some search database wouldn't it be back at square one?

I'm getting more and more concerned for her well being since this video has been on news. Hopefully someone will come forward soon as I'm sure he would easily be recognized by acquaintances, family, friends etc. He's a big guy, I know I don't know anyone that looks like that but if I did I'd surely remember him.

I know this is unimportant lol but it actually looks more like she had the bottle in her hand and when he tried forcing her into the car she tried to resist by using her arm to block from getting inside and she let go of the bottle in doing so. Her arm hits the car between sliding door and passenger door. Then the passenger tosses it out.

I'm guessing the video didn't show the plate clearly enough, otherwise one would think this case would be over by now. As a few have mentioned, hopefully the water bottle has some type of clue as to who they are and just waiting for results... though if she or they (if they got passenger prints too) are not already in some search database wouldn't it be back at square one?

I'm getting more and more concerned for her well being since this video has been on news. Hopefully someone will come forward soon as I'm sure he would easily be recognized by acquaintances, family, friends etc. He's a big guy, I know I don't know anyone that looks like that but if I did I'd surely remember him.
I personally don't think even if he is recognized by friends or family they will come forward I mean the passenger sitting right there and not doing a damn thing so I highly doubt anybody who sees them and recognizes this will do anything either plus it seems like this is something of the norm for them people usually don't get involved because they believe they're just going to get back together and the other party is going to end up looking dumb

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I personally don't think even if he is recognized by friends or family they will come forward I mean the passenger sitting right there and not doing a damn thing so I highly doubt anybody who sees them and recognizes this will do anything either plus it seems like this is something of the norm for them people usually don't get involved because they believe they're just going to get back together and the other party is going to end up looking dumb

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Yeah I thought about that too, what a messed up situation.

I've watched this video over and over. Count his steps from the time he closed the slider to when the van took off. There had to be someone driving. It couldn't have been the kidnapper. She also holds out her hand in a "stop" motion at the beginning and then later she does a "you just go over there and I'm leaving" style hand gesture that makes him angry. I'd venture its a "you go be with her and I'm leaving conversation." Based on lips reading and body language.

I've watched this video over and over. Count his steps from the time he closed the slider to when the van took off. There had to be someone driving. It couldn't have been the kidnapper. She also holds out her hand in a "stop" motion at the beginning and then later she does a "you just go over there and I'm leaving" style hand gesture that makes him angry. I'd venture its a "you go be with her and I'm leaving conversation." Based on lips reading and body language.

He's the driver, check back at post #6.

Even if it turns out they know each other (domestic or prostitution) in my opinion it is still a kidnapping. The way he controlled her by the grip on her hair is very painful and whatever they are or are not to each other she clearly didn't want to go with him and he forced her to. I hope someone that recognizes either of them will step forward.

I agree, but I know upthread it was discussed that at the end of the video was cut forward so he may have been the driver.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01
Back