CA CA - Video of woman thrown into van by man, Los Angeles, 5 July 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To me it looked like the water bottle flew from her hands as she was pushed into the van. Looks like a domestic disputes as it appears that they knew each other.

hmmm, no updates that I can find. I have family in LA who as of last night had not heard about this anywhere but in a really short story in the LA Times so I get the feeling it is not a priority, sadly.

I think it was her boyfriend/pimp type of situation. And I agree with others---it is still KIDNAPPING to grab her by the hair and throw her in the van.

My heart goes out to her. :candle:

The body language seems to allude to her yelling at first the guy in the passengers seat and then at the other guy. There's finger pointing and I would likely guys someone in the backseat or child locks. Child locks seem to insinuate premeditation. But that's not what it looks like to me. It appears he had hoped she would come willingly and when she didn't, you see him tap on the window. He pulls up his pants, tightens his watch and then grabs her. In those 30 seconds, from opening the door to throwing her in, he knew what he had to do. She doesn't look like a prostitute. I'd guess ex or domestic dispute as well. But the fact that no one has seen her since, that's very scary. Has anyone seen him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think about this case often. Surprised no one has come forward to say they know this couple and that the woman is fine. At least LE should give an update.

im thinking we were correct as in it was a domestic dispute and she has decided to stay and their associates don't talk to police.

Think about this case often. Surprised no one has come forward to say they know this couple and that the woman is fine. At least LE should give an update.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01
Back