CA CA - Westlake Village, HispFem 18-30, UP11249, pregnant, in parking lot, Jul'80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1 Missing Person Exclusion

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP1698Melanie Flynn
Date of Last ContactFebruary 26, 1977
StateKY
CountyFayette

I've been busy with the Abby & Libby thread with all the news, but I wanted to drop by and bump our girl's thread. We will find your family, and bring you home so you can rest peacefully. It may have been 40+ years now, but you haven't been forgotten, and justice has been served. You deserve to go home and I am confident that you soon will. RIP.

I've been busy with the Abby & Libby thread with all the news, but I wanted to drop by and bump our girl's thread. We will find your family, and bring you home so you can rest peacefully. It may have been 40+ years now, but you haven't been forgotten, and justice has been served. You deserve to go home and I am confident that you soon will. RIP.
You worded that perfectly!

Checking in as we approach December...next July will mark 43 years since her death. Let's all hope and pray that she can get back to her family before that 43rd anniversary.
2021-2022 has seen a ton of really famous cases be solved, in part or in whole. I hope VCJD gets her name back real soon.

Happy December everyone! I’m really hoping that Lyra Jade will be identified soon. Like, within the next year. So many Does are finally being identified after decades, so I have hope that our girl will be identified.

Thanks everyone for keeping this thread, and her case, alive!
With the recent identification of a 1978 John Doe from the area as Kenneth Nevada Williams I have even more hope for Lyra Jade. 2023 will be her year! :)

Who are they?
Rebecca Rodriguez and Henrietta Geck Cruz Avila:

Rebecca Rodriguez
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Rebecca Rodriguez – The Charley Project

Henrietta Geck Cruz Avila
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Henrietta Geck Cruz Avila – The Charley Project

Hulu’s new series “Web of Death” did an episode on Shirley Soosay and this Jane Doe. It was a good episode: #4 California Dreaming.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back