CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://signalscv.com/2017/02/10/ho...affled-bizarre-disappearance-enters-3rd-week/

At the 6:11 mark the detective states: "We're not going to name the relative, there was a family member at home with Will during the day. He has actually been spoken to and has provided a statement to us." In the background Linda Cierzan is shaking her head no as he says the last sentence.

Then a reporter asks if the family member's account is that Will was still at the house when he left. The detective pauses for a long beat before saying "Yes."

At 13:39 a reporter asks "The family member whose car was there what was that person doing when he returned at 5 o'clock?" And the detective says, "Again we are not going to get into his statement to us. But he did provide us with a statement."
Snipped for brevity. BBM

The bolded parts verify it was the nephew who showed up at 5:06 pm in the SUV. It doesn't state that WC was dead or alive but leads us to believe not alive, and I'll assume cadaver dogs have been into the house by now, to verify.

And as others just mentioned, it seems he probably came on foot and entered the residence from the back of the house, IF he isn't seen on surveillance video at any other time.

He's a small guy. Could he move WC into that vehicle by himself?

That watching golf statement is just off...possible golf was on but I can't see the other family member that is not Will sitting around watching golf...imho.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Snipped for brevity. BBM

The bolded parts verify it was the nephew who showed up at 5:06 pm in the SUV. It doesn't state that WC was dead or alive but leads us to believe not alive, and I'll assume cadaver dogs have been into the house by now, to verify.

And as others just mentioned, it seems he probably came on foot and entered the residence from the back of the house, IF he isn't seen on surveillance video at any other time.

He's a small guy. Could he move WC into that vehicle by himself?
Imho...I think he had a friend with him. Driving (or riding...possibly why the video is the way it is?)

It's the motive that's not apparent. jmo Cash in WC's wallet wasn't taken...wonder what was really going on ? Can't get past that "homebody" thing...did WC often hang out all day in the house on his days off ? With this family member ? watching golf ?

I have been asked by several of my family members what job does will's wife do? She is able to do it at home now. Does she prepare taxes? God bless Websleuths.

Just playing devil's advocate on an alternate theory here (or parallel theory):
What if the nephew said that WC wanted out of his current life and so he promised to drive him some place and keep quiet. A voluntarily disappearance would explain the lack of family appeals/community mobilization/media attention and LE pressers.
However, a voluntary disappearance by WC is also a very convenient explanation by anybody that may be implicated in a whole other kind of 'missing person'.

Imho...I think he had a friend with him. Driving (or riding...possibly why the video is the way it is?)
Fills in the hole of the "mysterious driver"... My theory is that the driver (not the nephew) must have been seen in the video, in parts that were edited out. I imagine the passenger door opened as we'll, also edited out.... maybe?

It's the motive that's not apparent. jmo Cash in WC's wallet wasn't taken...wonder what was really going on ? Can't get past that "homebody" thing...did WC often hang out all day in the house on his days off ? With this family member ? watching golf ?

SABBM

That niggles at my mind, as well. Was the nephew really into golf ?
All of those things (staying home,hanging out with the nephew, watching golf) seem very ordinary -- if done separately.
But it's like an odd combination to just randomly happen that day.

Sorry if this sounds too much like a wild conspiracy.....
But was this something they did alot together ?
Was golf the nephews' fav. sport ? Why not hang out at home and watch tv ?

Were WC and the nephew close -- as in best friends ?
WC's wife appears to be genuinely worried and dumbfounded. Did she think it odd that the nephew showed up and stayed that day ? Or was that visit an ordinary occurrence ?

Some cases are cracked by a small detail that doesn't fit.

Was golf even on their tv channels that day ? If no money was missing out of CW's wallet --was there anything else missing from it ? Any fingerprints of the nephew or anyone else on the wallet ?
Any fingerprints of someone not related or friends of CW in that house ?

Is there a link for any info on cadaver dogs brought in ?
It would make sense for some sar dogs brought in initially --and I haven't heard of any sar dogs that hit on a scent (if CW left on foot).

The last time I entered a house through a back door was when I bought eggs from my friend and she was away for the afternoon-- they'd had their driveway done and she wanted me to go into the back door. Most of the time a person uses the front door unless you live there.

I'll read back a bit b/c I can't remember if they brought in sar dogs or cad. dogs. One would assume that'd be a logical choice , since the sec. cams didn't pick much up.

Still no update on the blood found ?

I'm assuming the blood found in CW's house was fresh drops that hadn't been wiped up at all ?
:moo:

But she didn't get home until 7PM
I was using the times/info. listed in the original post #1 below. Possibly the reported times were off.

After the nephew left the home, his wife called him between 3:30 and 4 p.m. and he said ‘I’m putting dinner on’ But, two hours later, Cierzan’s wife, Linda, arrived home and found the chicken cooked, with the oven turned off.

http://signalscv.com/2017/01/27/bizarre-disappearance-william-cierzan/

Fills in the hole of the "mysterious driver"... My theory is that the driver (not the nephew) must have been seen in the video, in parts that were edited out. I imagine the passenger door opened as we'll, also edited out.... maybe?
My thinking also but I recall a little ways back that the driver was unknown or it was being reported that the driver was unknown.
...and why was that video released? To id the truck and driver?
Sorry, I don't have a link.

I was using the times/info. listed in the original post #1 below. Possibly the reported times were off.

After the nephew left the home, his wife called him between 3:30 and 4 p.m. and he said ‘I’m putting dinner on’ But, two hours later, Cierzan’s wife, Linda, arrived home and found the chicken cooked, with the oven turned off.

http://signalscv.com/2017/01/27/bizarre-disappearance-william-cierzan/

Sounds to me that WC disappeared around 5 pm, if the chicken took an hour to cook and LC spoke with WC 3:30 to 4:00 pm. It is obvious that the last unnamed person to see WC and who who has not been identified by LE is most likely the culprit. Who else? Hard to believe WC was disappeared by a stranger or someone else he knew (although both are possible but not probable).. LE must have much more evidence it is keeping close to the vest. LC must be devastated.

Sounds to me that WC disappeared around 5 pm, if the chicken took an hour to cook and LC spoke with WC 3:30 to 4:00 pm. It is obvious that the last unnamed person to see WC and who who has not been identified by LE is most likely the culprit. Who else? Hard to believe WC was disappeared by a stranger or someone else he knew (although both are possible but not probable).. LE must have much more evidence it is keeping close to the vest. LC must be devastated.
I finally listened to the presser
http://koblist.com/william-cierzan-s-wife-2723/
Mrs. Cierzan did work late that day and arrived home at 7. She tried calling at 6 and no answer.

It does seem that they don't have enough information to determine whether foul play occurred or Mr. Cierzan is voluntary missing.

Could they possibly by some wild chance have in that video Mr. Cierzan walking out and getting into the vehichle that backed into the driveway to make the voluntary missing more believable?

https://signalscv.com/2017/02/10/ho...affled-bizarre-disappearance-enters-3rd-week/

From the close up video of the press conference at this link.

The detective states at the 1:40 mark "At about 4 PM his wife, Linda spoke to him over the phone. It appeared that Will, as he is affectionately known, was actually at home making dinner for her. Linda arrived home at about 7 PM to find him missing."

There was no mention of a phone call closer to 5 PM as has been stated in various news articles. That changes the time line and makes it more feasible that something bad happened after the last phone call.

At the 6:11 mark the detective states: "We're not going to name the relative, there was a family member at home with Will during the day. He has actually been spoken to and has provided a statement to us." In the background Linda Cierzan is shaking her head no as he says the last sentence.

Then a reporter asks if the family member's account is that Will was still at the house when he left. The detective pauses for a long beat before saying "Yes." Linda is looking to the side during the question but her eyes bore a hole in the detective's head as he finally answers the question. Then the reporter asks, "How much before was that before Linda came home?" and the detective says they will not be getting into specific time frames.

Detective also states "We don't know what their interaction was for the course of the day." Referring to Will and the visiting family member.

Linda states at 11:08 "I didn't even know he was over that day. He hadn't mentioned him at all." And a "I thought so. I mean yeah he's been over quite a few times." when asked if they had a good relationship.

At 13:39 a reporter asks "The family member whose car was there what was that person doing when he returned at 5 o'clock?" And the detective says, "Again we are not going to get into his statement to us. But he did provide us with a statement." And the reporter asks, "He is cooperating?" Linda's head is vigorously shaking no and the detective says only, "He has provided a statement."

The detective never gives the location of the blood nor tells what time the family member left. Nor does he tell what happens when the SUV that looks like the family member's vehicle returns after 5 PM.

I sure hope they get the enhanced video and the blood results soon and I also hope they are watching that family member closely.

Thank you SO much for posting this.
Much easier to come back and read this.

I didn't notice the body language. I think it speaks volumes.

Thank you for posting that, Sassyblue. Does anybody remember where the "watching golf together" alibi came from? If his wife didn't even know a family member was there that day, and it wasn't a misprint, it must've originally come from the visitor. I have a different impression of his visit now.

Was William usually working at that time? I'm thinking perhaps William wasn't expecting a visitor that day. Perhaps the visitor wasn't expecting him home at that time either. Maybe the reason we didn't see a visitor coming or going (unless LE is holding onto video we haven't seen) is because he didn't bring his car around. He came in through the back, surprised William, something happened, and he exited the way he came. Then he returned with his SUV to get rid of evidence.

I think this the
ory or versions of it have already been discussed here, and with the new timeline, I'm starting to think this is probably what happened. I was really hoping that he'd have been found safe by now. I feel so bad for his wife. I don't know if the *person who caused harm to William has a meth addiction, but there is a lot of it in that area (as is the story in many towns in the US these days). It's such an awful drug.

I hope she gets closure soon.

BBM

I think you are correct.
I can not see any reason for LE not to mention that the video picked up the SUV arriving and leaving before the 5:06 arrival.
I do wonder if it was common for this person to walk over when he visited, and enter through the back door.
I am thinking not, because a neighbor is very familiar with the vehicle and knows it belongs to family

This post sent my mind off in a completely new direction. Hmmm.
Thank you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It sure is taking a long time to test the blood found in the house. Surely there are medical records on WC to verify his blood type. This case is dragging on and on, unless LE knows that it is WC's blood and just doesn't want to say so.

It sure is taking a long time to test the blood found in the house. Surely there are medical records on WC to verify his blood type. This case is dragging on and on, unless LE knows that it is WC's blood and just doesn't want to say so.

Yeah, I know
I seriously expected an arrest the first week in.

Someone up thread asked about dogs, I haven't heard or read anything about them bringing in dogs
Is that something that is usually done?

Yeah, I know

Someone up thread asked about dogs, I haven't heard or read anything about them bringing in dogs

The scent dogs are often used in missing person's cases. And dogs trained to detect cadaverine are also sometimes used in missing person's cases if LE suspects foul play caused a disappearance. Don't know if this was done with WC

Yeah, I know

SABBM

That may have been my earlier post.

Afaik, no dogs have been used. Pity.
If I was related to that person and worried... I'd want the dogs used .

If nothing else-- the sar dogs might point to which direction he left the house (willingly or not). And cadaver dogs would show if a deceased person was carried out, correct ?

As far as the blood evidence.... curious about something but it's graphic , so a warning : scroll down

Would a bullet from a .22 or a 9mm leave a smaller hole in the head and/or body, as in fewer drops of blood ?
Compared to a larger caliber or hollow point which would punch out a larger area ?
So how much blood was found ?

Although, sometimes people who are prone to nosebleeds in drier, colder weather (like myself) will miss wiping up a random drop in an area like thicker carpet.
Or maybe he'd cut a finger while preparing the chicken dinner ? It happens.

Thanks to Sassyblue's post -- there's possibly more info. out there that's not being shared with the public.
It looks bad for CW and I feel for those who care about him. :(

SABBM

That may have been my earlier post.

Afaik, no dogs have been used. Pity.
If I was related to that person and worried... I'd want the dogs used .

If nothing else-- the sar dogs might point to which direction he left the house (willingly or not). And cadaver dogs would show if a deceased person was carried out, correct ?

As far as the blood evidence.... curious about something but it's graphic , so a warning : scroll down

Would a bullet from a .22 or a 9mm leave a smaller hole in the head and/or body, as in fewer drops of blood ?
Compared to a larger caliber or hollow point which would punch out a larger area ?
So how much blood was found ?

Although, sometimes people who are prone to nosebleeds in drier, colder weather (like myself) will miss wiping up a random drop in an area like thicker carpet.
Or maybe he'd cut a finger while preparing the chicken dinner ? It happens.

Thanks to Sassyblue's post -- there's possibly more info. out there that's not being shared with the public.
It looks bad for CW and I feel for those who care about him. :(

This may be a stretch, but does anyone know if he was actually watching golf? I can't recall the time line off-hand (I think the nephew was watching golf at 1pm), but does anyone know if golf was being aired around that time? He's in PST so if they were watching golf at 1pm, it's not a stretch to say golf was airing as that would only be 4pm EST. Still, I'd like to know if the timeline of the golf air times lines up with the timeline of the murder.

He could have also DVRed it, but would the nephew come over to watch DVRed golf? I'm not sure. The golf thing has seemed like such a weird detail to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC