CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone post a link that states Nephew's truck was there til four and came back at five? TIA

Could someone post a link that states Nephew's truck was there til four and came back at five? TIA
I think this is just a rumor.

The KTLA reporter misquoted Linda Cierzan press conference statement with regard to the nephew being at the house. She actually stated that she had no knowledge of the nephew being at the house - so IMO no one really knows when he left unless it's on video.

The KTLA report states, "According to Linda Cierzan, the missing man's wife, her husband had spent the day at home with their nephew. She last spoke with him around 4 p.m., after the nephew had left, the woman said at a Wednesday afternoon news conference.

He was making dinner at the time they spoke on the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Was hoping to find new news about William today. I just hardly know what to think, and it seems like even the basic "facts" regarding what is known are impossible to nail down. Things like a simple timeline, etc.

Re: the blood thing, I am assuming that LE believes the evidence of blood is enough in volume or placement to indicate foul play? Just a side note. Back in the 90's my father was visiting me and had stayed at my apartment alone while I went out for the evening. I came home at two in the morning to find a literal LAKE of blood in the hall outside my apartment door. Inside, blood EVERYWHERE- living room, hall, bathroom. It looked like a murder scene. No dad. I drove to the nearest hospital and he was there. He'd had a blood vessel in his nose rupture and he'd driven himself over there. His clothes were drenched in blood. He looked like an accident victim. It was unreal.

Guess my rambling point is, maybe a large quantity of blood isn't necessarily suspicious, but combined with mystery vehicle and William's disappearance, it sure doesn't sound good.

Praying for a good outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE has purposefully NOT let us know if/when/how long/why the nephew was there. The video showing the vehicle in the driveway is purposefully cropped and edited.

There are reasons for all of this secrecy. I just wish we knew what it was.

Was hoping to find new news about William today. I just hardly know what to think, and it seems like even the basic "facts" regarding what is known are impossible to nail down. Things like a simple timeline, etc.

Re: the blood thing, I am assuming that LE believes the evidence of blood is enough in volume or placement to indicate foul play? Just a side note. Back in the 90's my father was visiting me and had stayed at my apartment alone while I went out for the evening. I came home at two in the morning to find a literal LAKE of blood in the hall outside my apartment door. Inside, blood EVERYWHERE- living room, hall, bathroom. It looked like a murder scene. No dad. I drove to the nearest hospital and he was there. He'd had a blood vessel in his nose rupture and he'd driven himself over there. His clothes were drenched in blood. He looked like an accident victim. It was unreal.

Guess my rambling point is, maybe a large quantity of blood isn't necessarily suspicious, but combined with mystery vehicle and William's disappearance, it sure doesn't sound good.

Praying for a good outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am amazed that there is so little information coming out.
I agree about the blood and the truck, the main things that make me feel that something bad happened.
It seems that LE doesn't have much to go on.
That makes me curious as they have video of the truck, and possibly know who it belongs to.

So. Cal. has had 2 years with little rain, another 4 days coming this weekend...trying to rush, got 5 hours completed. Sierra Hwy. from just under SR 14 to (sorry) Eternal Valley Cemetery. Dockweiler Dr. western end of road. Pine St. from Newhall Ave. along railroad tracks to Pine St. storage. Behind businesses on Railroad Ave. at Drayton against river. Cross railroad tracks at Drayton and searched on Springbrook ave. behind all large buildings east to mountains. On Soledad Cyn rd. all small businesses have cameras, Saugus Swap Meet/raceway completely fenced open only on Tuesdays/weekends. Center Pointe Pkwy. all locations with access behind & to mountain. Bowman High (for drop outs wanting GED) spare parking lot has become an unreal dump location. Diamond Pl. had no gate to flood control basin...lots of trucks have been there, hiked entire area. That 12 ft. dia. pipe flows water for 1/4 L.A. City use. Searched entire Walmart Super Center side facing water pipe, Babies R Us, Dicks Sporting Goods, over to Ashley furniture...it's hard to tell but waste high ground cover about 100 ft. slope.

https://signalscv.com/2017/02/10/ho...affled-bizarre-disappearance-enters-3rd-week/

From the close up video of the press conference at this link.

The detective states at the 1:40 mark "At about 4 PM his wife, Linda spoke to him over the phone. It appeared that Will, as he is affectionately known, was actually at home making dinner for her. Linda arrived home at about 7 PM to find him missing."

There was no mention of a phone call closer to 5 PM as has been stated in various news articles. That changes the time line and makes it more feasible that something bad happened after the last phone call.

At the 6:11 mark the detective states: "We're not going to name the relative, there was a family member at home with Will during the day. He has actually been spoken to and has provided a statement to us." In the background Linda Cierzan is shaking her head no as he says the last sentence.

Then a reporter asks if the family member's account is that Will was still at the house when he left. The detective pauses for a long beat before saying "Yes." Linda is looking to the side during the question but her eyes bore a hole in the detective's head as he finally answers the question. Then the reporter asks, "How much before was that before Linda came home?" and the detective says they will not be getting into specific time frames.

Detective also states "We don't know what their interaction was for the course of the day." Referring to Will and the visiting family member.

Linda states at 11:08 "I didn't even know he was over that day. He hadn't mentioned him at all." And a "I thought so. I mean yeah he's been over quite a few times." when asked if they had a good relationship.

At 13:39 a reporter asks "The family member whose car was there what was that person doing when he returned at 5 o'clock?" And the detective says, "Again we are not going to get into his statement to us. But he did provide us with a statement." And the reporter asks, "He is cooperating?" Linda's head is vigorously shaking no and the detective says only, "He has provided a statement."

The detective never gives the location of the blood nor tells what time the family member left. Nor does he tell what happens when the SUV that looks like the family member's vehicle returns after 5 PM.

I sure hope they get the enhanced video and the blood results soon and I also hope they are watching that family member closely.

So. Cal. has had 2 years with little rain, another 4 days coming this weekend...trying to rush, got 5 hours completed. Sierra Hwy. from just under SR 14 to (sorry) Eternal Valley Cemetery. Dockweiler Dr. western end of road. Pine St. from Newhall Ave. along railroad tracks to Pine St. storage. Behind businesses on Railroad Ave. at Drayton against river. Cross railroad tracks at Drayton and searched on Springbrook ave. behind all large buildings east to mountains. On Soledad Cyn rd. all small businesses have cameras, Saugus Swap Meet/raceway completely fenced open only on Tuesdays/weekends. Center Pointe Pkwy. all locations with access behind & to mountain. Bowman High (for drop outs wanting GED) spare parking lot has become an unreal dump location. Diamond Pl. had no gate to flood control basin...lots of trucks have been there, hiked entire area. That 12 ft. dia. pipe flows water for 1/4 L.A. City use. Searched entire Walmart Super Center side facing water pipe, Babies R Us, Dicks Sporting Goods, over to Ashley furniture...it's hard to tell but waste high ground cover about 100 ft. slope.

That's awesome that you have been searching for William...I live in SCV as well and I fear if he is deceased that they may have drove him out to Agua Dulce or Lancaster. There's so much desert out there you would probably never find him.

https://signalscv.com/2017/02/10/ho...affled-bizarre-disappearance-enters-3rd-week/

The detective states at the 1:40 mark "At about 4 PM his wife, Linda spoke to him over the phone. It appeared that Will, as he is affectionately known, was actually at home making dinner for her. Linda arrived home at about 7 PM to find him missing."

There was no mention of a phone call closer to 5 PM as has been stated in various news articles. That changes the time line and makes it more feasible that something bad happened after the last phone call.

At the 6:11 mark the detective states: "We're not going to name the relative, there was a family member at home with Will during the day. He has actually been spoken to and has provided a statement to us." In the background Linda Cierzan is shaking her head no as he says the last sentence.

Then a reporter asks if the family member's account is that Will was still at the house when he left. The detective pauses for a long beat before saying "Yes." Linda is looking to the side during the question but her eyes bore a hole in the detective's head as he finally answers the question. Then the reporter asks, "How much before was that before Linda came home?" and the detective says they will not be getting into specific time frames.

Detective also states "We don't know what their interaction was for the course of the day." Referring to Will and the visiting family member.

Linda states at 11:08 "I didn't even know he was over that day. He hadn't mentioned him at all." And a "I thought so. I mean yeah he's been over quite a few times." when asked if they had a good relationship.

At 13:39 a reporter asks "The family member whose car was there what was that person doing when he returned at 5 o'clock?" And the detective says, "Again we are not going to get into his statement to us. But he did provide us with a statement." And the reporter asks, "He is cooperating?" Linda's head is vigorously shaking no and the detective says only, "He has provided a statement."

The detective never gives the location of the blood nor tells what time the family member left. Nor does he tell what happens when the SUV that looks like the family member's vehicle returns after 5 PM.

I sure hope they get the enhanced video and the blood results soon and I also hope they are watching that family member closely.

Did LE not say previously that this "family member" was not considered a suspect ? Sounds like things may have changed ? jmo

Another thing : Wonder why WC never told his wife that the family member was over at the house ? They were watching golf on TV. Right ? jmo

Thank you for posting that, Sassyblue. Does anybody remember where the "watching golf together" alibi came from? If his wife didn't even know a family member was there that day, and it wasn't a misprint, it must've originally come from the visitor. I have a different impression of his visit now.

Was William usually working at that time? I'm thinking perhaps William wasn't expecting a visitor that day. Perhaps the visitor wasn't expecting him home at that time either. Maybe the reason we didn't see a visitor coming or going (unless LE is holding onto video we haven't seen) is because he didn't bring his car around. He came in through the back, surprised William, something happened, and he exited the way he came. Then he returned with his SUV to get rid of evidence.

I think this theory or versions of it have already been discussed here, and with the new timeline, I'm starting to think this is probably what happened. I was really hoping that he'd have been found safe by now. I feel so bad for his wife. I don't know if the *person who caused harm to William has a meth addiction, but there is a lot of it in that area (as is the story in many towns in the US these days). It's such an awful drug.

I hope she gets closure soon.

Thank you for posting that, Sassyblue. Does anybody remember where the "watching golf together" alibi came from? If his wife didn't even know a family member was there that day, and it wasn't a misprint, it must've originally come from the visitor. I have a different impression of his visit now.

Was William usually working at that time? I'm thinking perhaps William wasn't expecting a visitor that day. Perhaps the visitor wasn't expecting him home at that time either. Maybe the reason we didn't see a visitor coming or going (unless LE is holding onto video we haven't seen) is because he didn't bring his car around. He came in through the back, surprised William, something happened, and he exited the way he came. Then he returned with his SUV to get rid of evidence.

I think this theory or versions of it have already been discussed here, and with the new timeline, I'm starting to think this is probably what happened. I was really hoping that he'd have been found safe by now. I feel so bad for his wife. I don't know if the *person who caused harm to William has a meth addiction, but there is a lot of it in that area (as is the story in many towns in the US these days). It's such an awful drug.

The statement about the nephew watching golf with Will came from a Ms. Peck? Perhaps that's what the nephew told her, which in my opinion can't be relied upon. He could have been at the house for other reasons or he didn't get there until after 4pm. I like your theory Claudius. It seems very plausible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I think both WC's sister and his wife had both said that the family member in question used to hang out with WC a lot. So, WC may well have been expecting the family member. I also found it interesting that WC was described as a "homebody"...jmo Also, WC had a day off that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member