CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sassy - Thanks for detailing the presser. I viewed it again and took notice of LC's mannerisms and you are so right....I had totally missed the body language and head shaking the first time. I am positive that they have a good idea of what happened to WC but just not enough proof/evidence yet. I'll have to remember in the future to watch the pressers more than once as it's very telling.

Did we ever figure out if the nephew is definitely Mrs. Peck's (Will's sister) son or Linda's sister's son? I know we went back and forth about it quite a bit earlier.

Sassy - Thanks for detailing the presser. I viewed it again and took notice of LC's mannerisms and you are so right....I had totally missed the body language and head shaking the first time. I am positive that they have a good idea of what happened to WC but just not enough proof/evidence yet. I'll have to remember in the future to watch the pressers more than once as it's very telling.

Did we ever figure out if the nephew is definitely Mrs. Peck's (Will's sister) son or Linda's sister's son? I know we went back and forth about it quite a bit earlier.

I think Will and the family member share the same last name
I thought it was Will's brothers son

I think Will and the family member share the same last name
I thought it was Will's brothers son
Agree. Peck is not his mother, maybe aunt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This may be a stretch, but does anyone know if he was actually watching golf? I can't recall the time line off-hand (I think the nephew was watching golf at 1pm), but does anyone know if golf was being aired around that time? He's in PST so if they were watching golf at 1pm, it's not a stretch to say golf was airing as that would only be 4pm EST. Still, I'd like to know if the timeline of the golf air times lines up with the timeline of the murder.

He could have also DVRed it, but would the nephew come over to watch DVRed golf? I'm not sure. The golf thing has seemed like such a weird detail to me.

I checked this out and yes, there was golf that day. It was the Farmers Insurance Open with Tiger Woods and it aired on TV starting at 1pm PST

http://www.sbnation.com/golf/2017/1...nsurance-open-start-time-tv-schedule-thursday

From your link:

Thursday's first round coverage
Television:
3 to 7 p.m. ET — Golf Channel

Would have ended at 4 PM PST. Perhaps the family member was there with Will until 4 PM.
Interesting, it's very possible he could have been invited the moment he saw it airing and invited him over. Has it ever been determined how far the nephew lived from William?

Happy valentines day everyone! I am confident this case will be solved. Even if it takes websleuths to find Will.

From your link:

Thursday's first round coverage
Television:
3 to 7 p.m. ET — Golf Channel

Would have ended at 4 PM PST. Perhaps the family member was there with Will until 4 PM.

Tiger Woods' return to golf has been a big deal for golf fans. My daughter plays and we watch golf pretty regularly. I can see people making the effort to watch this tournament. Obviously, quite a few people watch or it wouldn't be televised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and the TPC was the following weekend, so it was a lot of golf in general during that span IMO.

IF the nephew played golf, then I can see him watching it with his uncle. Maybe they played golf together. I wish we knew more about the nephew.

From his FB, it does not seem like he is an avid golfer though....:no:

I also find it odd that WC never mentioned the nephew's visit to his wife that day. He told her what he was doing, cooking the chicken, having a nice peaceful day off, but didn't mention his visitor?

I only find it odd because I have those conversations with my husband every day. We talk on the phone a few times while he is at work. If one of the kids is over here, or a neighbor, and my husband calls, it usually comes up in conversation.

Also, if they had spent the afternoon watching a golf match, I'd expect there might be evidence of food wrappers, soda bottles etc, left in the trash. Not much to do while watching golf at lunch time besides eating a nice meal etc. I wonder if the cops checked that out?

4 hours, I'm hitting my wall. Dry Canyon wash. San Francisquito cyn. walked all up to Lady Linda Ln. that crosses riverbed. Tesoro community above Copperhill. Brady Pkwy. off Rye Cyn. Across I-5, entire Hasley cyn. to end of asphalt. Top of Hillcrest to Sloan Cyn.

On the way home, I stopped at Santa Clarita Sheriff station, detective office is in a stealth non-descript location behind Station. They have never heard of this case (1 mile away from WC home), did not know Det. Ralph Hernandez nor Det. John Carlin....told me to go to the watch commander, I did and it appears these 2 are in East L.A. which is 60 minutes away with normal traffic....not much effort being spent. I've got the phone number, debating calling them but I know what they'll say....NOYB.

4 hours, I'm hitting my wall. Dry Canyon wash. San Francisquito cyn. walked all up to Lady Linda Ln. that crosses riverbed. Tesoro community above Copperhill. Brady Pkwy. off Rye Cyn. Across I-5, entire Hasley cyn. to end of asphalt. Top of Hillcrest to Sloan Cyn.

On the way home, I stopped at Santa Clarita Sheriff station, detective office is in a stealth non-descript location behind Station. They have never heard of this case (1 mile away from WC home), did not know Det. Ralph Hernandez nor Det. John Carlin....told me to go to the watch commander, I did and it appears these 2 are in East L.A. which is 60 minutes away with normal traffic....not much effort being spent. I've got the phone number, debating calling them but I know what they'll say....NOYB.
Bless you. I am over in England and am hoping that a happy ending is the result of this case. Thank you for spending the time looking and searching, you are a great man.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tiger Woods' return to golf has been a big deal for golf fans. My daughter plays and we watch golf pretty regularly. I can see people making the effort to watch this tournament. Obviously, quite a few people watch or it wouldn't be televised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Watching it live may have been a priority then if they were both golf fans. Was the nephew on a golf team in high school? Was he a regular at any golf clubs around the area?

IF the nephew played golf, then I can see him watching it with his uncle. Maybe they played golf together. I wish we knew more about the nephew.

From his FB, it does not seem like he is an avid golfer though....:no:

I also find it odd that WC never mentioned the nephew's visit to his wife that day. He told her what he was doing, cooking the chicken, having a nice peaceful day off, but didn't mention his visitor?

I only find it odd because I have those conversations with my husband every day. We talk on the phone a few times while he is at work. If one of the kids is over here, or a neighbor, and my husband calls, it usually comes up in conversation.

Also, if they had spent the afternoon watching a golf match, I'd expect there might be evidence of food wrappers, soda bottles etc, left in the trash. Not much to do while watching golf at lunch time besides eating a nice meal etc. I wonder if the cops checked that out?

It is odd that WC never mentioned that he had company, especially family. Is it known how old the nephew is ? Where does he work ?Looking at his FB page, I never would have pegged him for a golf fan, but, who knows ? jmo

Has the nephew ever spoken publicly about this matter ?

Thank you for keeping us abreast

Wonder why the call was taken by LE 60 minutes away?

It is odd that WC never mentioned that he had company, especially family. Is it known how old the nephew is ? Where does he work ?Looking at his FB page, I never would have pegged him for a golf fan, but, who knows ? jmo

Has the nephew ever spoken publicly about this matter ?
He graduated hs about 3 years ago. He doesn't look like the golfer type to me. We really don't know for sure what he was there for. I imagine the watching golf story came from his mouth only.

He graduated hs about 3 years ago. He doesn't look like the golfer type to me. We really don't know for sure what he was there for. I imagine the watching golf story came from his mouth only.

Did WC tell his wife he had spent the day watching golf when they spoke on the phone ?

Any chance you know of some country/golf clubs in the area of the home? I ask because I wonder if the nephew ever frequented these clubs if he's a golf fan. The golf thing continues to stick out for some reason. As others have said there was a tournament going on, so if he was a golfer it makes sense if the two watched. If he wasn't a golfer, I'm not entirely convinced the alibi sticks. Still, maybe he just wanted to hang out with his uncle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC