CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched it again
Really nothing , just the vehicle

WC's wallet had cash in it. IF the wallet was in the house I doubt that the motive for any possible fight was about money. jmo

IF WC left voluntarily, did he leave in the SUV that was backed up to the house ? By backing up the driver makes it impossible for the camera to pick anything up. jmo

Wonder if WC had any pressing debts ? Because things are hardly ever as they seem to be...jmo

IF this is a homicide it doesn't seem all that difficult to figure out what happened. But, what was the motive ? Personally, I find it a tad odd that WC and his nephew would watch golf all day, but jmo

Possible that WC had several visitors that day, not just his nephew ? Did his nephew go to the house with friends ?

https://signalscv.com/2017/01/27/bizarre-disappearance-william-cierzan/

"On Thursday, with family members looking frantically everywhere for the man they describe as a homebody, they learned something that only deepened the mystery.

They watched the home surveillance video shot by their neighbor across the street which recorded all movement at the front of the Cierzan house on Thursday.

“The video shows he never left the house,” Peck said. “No friends drove up. No one came to the door."

Will's sister was the one in the very beginning who stated in the first article written about the disappearance the above bolded line. And she is also the one who said this in the same article:

"William John Cierzan, 58, who works at Six Flags Magic Mountain, was watching golf on TV with his nephew at 1:30 p.m. Thursday inside his home on Cuatro Milpas Street, near Seco Canyon Road, said his sister Andrea Peck."

She left out the arrival and departure of "family"....

https://signalscv.com/2017/01/27/bizarre-disappearance-william-cierzan/

"On Thursday, with family members looking frantically everywhere for the man they describe as a homebody, they learned something that only deepened the mystery.

They watched the home surveillance video shot by their neighbor across the street which recorded all movement at the front of the Cierzan house on Thursday.

“The video shows he never left the house,” Peck said. “No friends drove up. No one came to the door."

Will's sister was the one in the very beginning who stated in the first article written about the disappearance the above bolded line. And she is also the one who said this in the same article:

"William John Cierzan, 58, who works at Six Flags Magic Mountain, was watching golf on TV with his nephew at 1:30 p.m. Thursday inside his home on Cuatro Milpas Street, near Seco Canyon Road, said his sister Andrea Peck."

She left out the arrival and departure of "family"....

I found that to be an unusual comment as well.
She had to have known if she had watched the video
And its obvious from the quote that she was aware that WC had company that day

Got up earlier to search 3 hours before the rain started. Take Magic Mountain Parkway west to the end (cul-de-sac about 150 feet further than entrance to Park). All on the south side, 2 storm drains, all over-growth checked. Next, entire perimeter of river has paved bike/jog path & vinyl coated fence on river side. There is a turn out from Magic Mountain Parkway for bikers/joggers to park with "Old Train Bridge, South Fork Bridge" to connect both sides of river path but is too far to carry anything to edge of river...I did not check this. Entire north side of river bike/jog path from Valencia Industrial Center, along Ave. Scott, across McBean Parkway which changes its name to Bridgeport Lane was checked. This vinyl coated looking farm fence is about 5 feet tall with 3 rows of 2" X 6" horizontal beams. Only 1 foot from dirt to first beam which is not enough open area to roll a bundle under it. East of Bridgeport Elem. school is Bridgeport park. At the eastern corner is the only opening from road to path and out to the river. I checked up and down river 1/4 mile. Last stop was behind the Lowe's next to a storage business and it was all fenced BUT really cool LE parked on a break. He was aware of case, explained their protocol and no bolo or updates given to field officers.

Now we all know I will never commit murder, I m too slow and lazy to manage anything in just six minutes!

Two people could do I in six minutes if they've planned ahead somewhat, everything's in he garage and the two people just lift it into the vehicle. I just think most crimes are not planned that well and happen in the heat of the moment.

My point is basically that I think it's a good sign he was there for such a short period of time!!
Imho My thoughts were he was already deceased when the truck arrived.
If he is indeed deceased.
All based on what has been released. I do hope he is found safe.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

WC's wallet had cash in it. IF the wallet was in the house I doubt that the motive for any possible fight was about money. jmo

IF WC left voluntarily, did he leave in the SUV that was backed up to the house ? By backing up the driver makes it impossible for the camera to pick anything up. jmo

Wonder if WC had any pressing debts ? Because things are hardly ever as they seem to be...jmo

IF this is a homicide it doesn't seem all that difficult to figure out what happened. But, what was the motive ? Personally, I find it a tad odd that WC and his nephew would watch golf all day, but jmo

Possible that WC had several visitors that day, not just his nephew ? Did his nephew go to the house with friends ?
Who reported his wallet had cash?
Sorry I must have missed it.

I did see where his wallet was reported in two different places.

Got up earlier to search 3 hours before the rain started. Take Magic Mountain Parkway west to the end (cul-de-sac about 150 feet further than entrance to Park). All on the south side, 2 storm drains, all over-growth checked. Next, entire perimeter of river has paved bike/jog path & vinyl coated fence on river side. There is a turn out from Magic Mountain Parkway for bikers/joggers to park with "Old Train Bridge, South Fork Bridge" to connect both sides of river path but is too far to carry anything to edge of river...I did not check this. Entire north side of river bike/jog path from Valencia Industrial Center, along Ave. Scott, across McBean Parkway which changes its name to Bridgeport Lane was checked. This vinyl coated looking farm fence is about 5 feet tall with 3 rows of 2" X 6" horizontal beams. Only 1 foot from dirt to first beam which is not enough open area to roll a bundle under it. East of Bridgeport Elem. school is Bridgeport park. At the eastern corner is the only opening from road to path and out to the river. I checked up and down river 1/4 mile. Last stop was behind the Lowe's next to a storage business and it was all fenced BUT really cool LE parked on a break. He was aware of case, explained their protocol and no bolo or updates given to field officers.

RBBM : Interesting. Has LE asked property owners to search their outbuildings, look over their land for any freshly dug sites ?

Has LE said if they went over WC's computer, or cell phone records ? Did they check his bank accounts ?

Read it in an article here,back at the very beginning of this thread.

I'm curious if anyone was told or noticed that cadaver dogs had been brought into the house, or went through the SUV? Anyone know?

Found it please see post #30 on this thread.

will is a church person. In case he has had a stroke all churches within 12 miles should be visited. He would go to them even though he did not know who he was.All sides of the property should be examined as he could be sitting on a back porch or a lawn of the property. God bless all of you.

RBBM : Interesting. Has LE asked property owners to search their outbuildings, look over their land for any freshly dug sites ?

Has LE said if they went over WC's computer, or cell phone records ? Did they check his bank accounts ?

RSBM

Good points.
Strange that this case seems to be going cold....

IF he left voluntarily -- is it possible he contacted le and asked them to basically 'drop the investigation' ?
Does that ever happen in the case of a missing adult who just wants 'out' of a situation ?

RSBM

Good points.
Strange that this case seems to be going cold....

IF he left voluntarily -- is it possible he contacted le and asked them to basically 'drop the investigation' ?
Does that ever happen in the case of a missing adult who just wants 'out' of a situation ?

While WC might have left voluntarily, it's more likely that LE is waiting for forensics to come back. Probable that the video and the bloodstains are not enough to make an arrest. the motive is hard to figure out. We shall see...jmo

I think foul play.
This man did not walk away from his life.
Someone took him.from it.
Jmo

After two whole weeks with no phone call, no note, no email, no credit or debit card usage, detectives have no clue what they’re dealing with.

“We still don’t know what happened,” Det. Ralph Hernandez, of the Los Angeles County Sheriff Department’s Homicide Bureau told The Signal Friday.

Detectives said they hoped to learn more once they had the blood tested and studied the home video surveillance footage obtained from a neighbor enhanced.

https://signalscv.com/2017/02/10/ho...affled-bizarre-disappearance-enters-3rd-week/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen