CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know that some blood was found in the kitchen. And if I recall correctly, it was a rather small amount. Surely by now they have determined if that blood was William's or someone else's. Yet, correct me if I am wrong, we have not heard one word from LE regarding the blood. Why would they withhold that information?

Hmmmm...Well, there are those that are searching for WC high and low. They seem to be looking for a body. In fact, one such searcher replied to a post of mine the other day (where I suggested that maybe WC got mad and left) that I was way off base. So....it seems the searchers might know something we don't or they are searching for no apparent reason. Would LE be obligated to tell the public that they believed WC walked out of his own life voluntarily? Certainly they would have to say something to Linda and/or WC's family.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
My thoughts exactly...called a missing person but searches seem to be for a body. Imho

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wonder if LE had the video enhanced ? If so, and they suspect foul play, they would have a strong POI. jmo I found it significant that LE responded with " No comment" when asked about the bloodstains at the presser. jmo Also, LE originally said that the nephew had given a statement, and "was cooperating " with them. In the last presser, didn't LE say only that the nephew had given a statement. ? To be blunt, this would be a difficult case without finding WC's remains ( sorry, graphic). A defense lawyer could and would be able to raise doubts, and imply that WC had left voluntarily. jmo
You know they should have t info back by now on blood stains. Imho

We know that some blood was found in the kitchen. And if I recall correctly, it was a rather small amount. Surely by now they have determined if that blood was William's or someone else's. Yet, correct me if I am wrong, we have not heard one word from LE regarding the blood. Why would they withhold that information?
I didn't hear small amount but the kitchen is one place I would prob leave blood stains behind. I am a klutz.

Wonder if LE had the video enhanced ? If so, and they suspect foul play, they would have a strong POI. jmo I found it significant that LE responded with " No comment" when asked about the bloodstains at the presser. jmo Also, LE originally said that the nephew had given a statement, and "was cooperating " with them. In the last presser, didn't LE say only that the nephew had given a statement. ? To be blunt, this would be a difficult case without finding WC's remains ( sorry, graphic). A defense lawyer could and would be able to raise doubts, and imply that WC had left voluntarily. jmo
Thetes only been one presser. Media twosted the response to indicate nephew was cooperating. LE mentioned they were sending the video to JPL to see of they could get it enhanced. I doubt LE will make public the findings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

To preserve evidence and not compromise the investigation. They dont want to tip their hand.

Ok, going back over things I have found this

“Due to the suspicious circumstances they called the Homicide Bureau,” he said. “We confirmed there was blood inside the residence.
Asked if he suspected foul play, Hernandez said: “Certainly, the possibility exists that there was foul play.”
“We are in the midst of enhancing the video,” he said, adding detectives are also reviewing images captured on other cameras in the area.

https://signalscv.com/2017/02/01/blood-found-home-missing-man/

I get caught up in the posts and my theories and forget things I have read

Thetes only been one presser. Media twosted the response to indicate nephew was cooperating. LE mentioned they were sending the video to JPL to see of they could get it enhanced. I doubt LE will make public the findings.

Debbie , Thanks. Wow, what a media fail...jmo

Yes, I think so
At one point I believe they called it a stain?

MONTEREY PARK – Homicide detectives investigating the disappearance of a Valencia man one week ago, found blood stains inside the man’s home, but would share no details about the discovery, they revealed today at a press conference.

The reason I have always thought it was a small amount was because Linda said everything looked normal when she got home

Ok, going back over things I have found this

“Due to the suspicious circumstances they called the Homicide Bureau,” he said. “We confirmed there was blood inside the residence.
Asked if he suspected foul play, Hernandez said: “Certainly, the possibility exists that there was foul play.”
“We are in the midst of enhancing the video,” he said, adding detectives are also reviewing images captured on other cameras in the area.

I get caught up in the posts and my theories and forget things I have read
I wonder what they've found by now. Thank you for posting this.

ETA: I find it interesting that there has not been a local campaign to see if the SUV was spotted driving around on that day?

If it was a blood 'stain' ---it could have been left over from a clean up attempt. ?

A car was seen on the surveillance video arriving at 5. Its believed to be someone who lives there or related to WC.
"It sits there for like 10-15 minutes and then leaves," the neighbor said. "It's a family member's of that house, it's their lot."

Officials said the car may belong to Cierzan's nephew...
https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com...anta-clarita-man-missing-since-last-week/amp/
WC's wife said she spoke to WC around 4, after the nephew had left. So the car arriving at 5 could not be the nephew. If the times are simply wrong then even if it were the nephew I dont see why they would only watch tv for 10-15 min (time in which the car stayed). Im so curious if they know who the car belongs to. I live in Santa Clarita so its hard to imagine this happening so close, I really hope they find him soon and well.

Might it have made a makeshift grave more visible ? IDK, jmo
True. If buried. I hope his family is staying in touch with ME and have more info than what has been released to the public. We know Linda was very upset...as I would be but I wonder how she is coping now.

This is a newer article that discusses all 3 Santa Clarita missing men.
http://www.pressreader.com/usa/the-signal/20170208/281479276156636

ETA perhaps the nephew claimed the white suv was his pick up when he left? That would be a reasonable explanation to LE.

He could have left and came back.
ETA: Sorry, this was in response to post #855

True. If buried. I hope his family is staying in touch with ME and have more info than what has been released to the public. We know Linda was very upset...as I would be but I wonder how she is coping now.

This is a newer article that discusses all 3 Santa Clarita missing men.
http://www.pressreader.com/usa/the-signal/20170208/281479276156636

ETA perhaps the nephew claimed the white suv was his pick up when he left? That would be a reasonable explanation to LE.

Looks like the other two men had some mental health issues ? Still though...it's strange. jmo

From Detective Ralph Hernandez
When asked if they learned anything from the blood evidence gathered from inside the Cierzan home or from the enhanced video image of the white SUV backing into the driveway at the home, he said: “no comment.”
https://www.pressreader.com/usa/the-signal/20170225/281492161091669

This news report has WC going missing on February 26th...so sad . why can't news reports be more careful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3