CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember if his vehicle was found on the West ramp or East ramp at Castaic. If it was on the West ramp, that is a straight shot up The Old Ridge route to Templin Highway. Probably walk that in less than an hour. Question is, why would you do that and not just walk into town for help?

Right! Thanks for pointing that out. Templin and Old Ridge Route is 20 min drive north on I-5. It is near Castaic Lake.
San Francisquito Canyon Rd leads east to Lake Hughes - In this case the remains could possibly be those of Bryce Laspsia who didappeared 4 years ago in this area.
Good idea. I'm always fond of maps.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 26810 to old ridge.JPG
    26810 to old ridge.JPG
    202.9 KB · Views: 299
I don't think the remains are Will's....from what I read it sounds like they appear to be much older. I wouldn't be shocked if it was Bryce Lapisa though.

I don't remember if his vehicle was found on the West ramp or East ramp at Castaic. If it was on the West ramp, that is a straight shot up The Old Ridge route to Templin Highway. Probably walk that in less than an hour. Question is, why would you do that and not just walk into town for help?
The route on this map is to drive. But you can see walking there is not impossible.
attachment.php

Attachments

• bryce.JPG
    bryce.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 269

East ramp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just popping in for updates...been extremely busy weekend (birthday celebration for daughter and wedding festivities for friend) but since it's raining today and plans to put in dock and boat are no longer, I finally get to catch up on my reading . So, remains found but appear to be older so probably not Will.
Hoping we get some answers or updates soon !!!

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

the city of Santa Clarita posted a $10,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of the person, or persons, responsible for the disappearance of Santa Clarita
https://signalscv.com/2017/04/25/no-sign-will-cierzan-3-months/

So Homicide detectives don't outright say foul play but offer a reward for the conviction or convictions of those involved (well actually the city)

Andrea Peck is no longer defending her nephew's innocence...she is not associating her comments with him...very different then when this first happened

And then we have LE withholding details...which says to me they know way more and are building and a case...

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

the city of Santa Clarita posted a $10,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of the person, or persons, responsible for the disappearance of Santa Clarita

So Homicide detectives don't outright say foul play but offer a reward for the conviction or convictions of those involved (well actually the city)

Andrea Peck is no longer defending her nephew's innocence...she is not associating her comments with him...very different then when this first happened

And then we have LE withholding details...which says to me they know way more and are building and a case...

Will Cierzan’s nephew, who watched golf on TV with him the day he disappeared, has withdrawn from any interaction, she said.

“He won’t search, he won’t talk,” Peck said.

Interesting isn't it
I think it says a lot, LE knows a crime happened
I just wish there was some forward movement here
Something to give that family hope

To me, it sounds like there is forward movement.

Will's nephew's parents need to man up and get their kid to talk. This is that man's brother who is missing! It's not okay to let your kid commit heinous crimes and not be held accountable, or they will continue to hurt people.

Please!... Just bite the bullet and do right by the law, and by the whole family. Eventually it'll be figured out anyway, and by concealing information, other family members jeopardize their own freedom. Be smart, do the right thing, heal and time will pass and rehab will occur and jail will end and then life can finally start over for the young man.

There is a possibility that the parents believe the son is not responsible.
Denial is not uncommon

I expect son and parent are following a lawyers advice

Denial is not uncommon

The parents might believe the nephew 'saw something' and is scared and is a 'victim' not a suspect. It is natural to want to believe that..

Denial is not uncommon

The parents might believe the nephew 'saw something' and is scared and is a 'victim' not a suspect. It is natural to want to believe that..
I am clearly more cynical.

ICP is based on the mythology of the Dark Carnival, a symbolic limbo state where the lives of the dead are judged by one of several entities. It's become a bit of a religion at this point. However, what they (the band members) "say" in interviews and what they "put into their songs" do not necessarily mesh with the same message. In fact, they conflict. The band members claim their lyrics are meant to highlight the difference between right and wrong, and urge listeners to do the "right things". However, the actual lyrics pretty much only instruct listeners to do wrong, and they are graphic depictions of acting out crimes and pain causing mamings. With sharp objects, and specifically hatchets, no less.

I've read that juggalos typically stay in the gang for life. The readings further indicated that it's because less intelligent persons are the ones who get hooked up with the cult in the first place, adopting it as their religion and way of life. There are plenty of adult juggalos, some in there 50's and 60's, and they all stick together like a family. This means they started in it as adults, since the band's inception was 1989, and the widespread cult following came shortly after.

Read into that last paragraph what you will, but preferably read into it what I am blatantly insinuating. Just sayin'.

ICP is based on the mythology of the Dark Carnival, a symbolic limbo state where the lives of the dead are judged by one of several entities. It's become a bit of a religion at this point. However, what they (the band members) "say" in interviews and what they "put into their songs" do not necessarily mesh with the same message. In fact, they conflict. The band members claim their lyrics are meant to highlight the difference between right and wrong, and urge listeners to do the "right things". However, the actual lyrics pretty much only instruct listeners to do wrong, and they are graphic depictions of acting out crimes and pain causing mamings. With sharp objects, and specifically hatchets, no less.

I've read that juggalos typically stay in the gang for life. The readings further indicated that it's because less intelligent persons are the ones who get hooked up with the cult in the first place, adopting it as their religion and way of life. There are plenty of adult juggalos, some in there 50's and 60's, and they all stick together like a family. This means they started in it as adults, since the band's inception was 1989, and the widespread cult following came shortly after.

Read into that last paragraph what you will, but preferably read into it what I am blatantly insinuating. Just sayin'.

So father and son may be sticking together for other reasons than being family JMO

Interesting isn't it
I think it says a lot, LE knows a crime happened
I just wish there was some forward movement here
Something to give that family hope
Hopefully when forensic testing results come back there will be some sort of evidence that helps move the case forward.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hopefully when forensic testing results come back there will be some sort of evidence that helps move the case forward.

Do you think that results are still not back?

Interviews with his friends on facebook by LE might reveal how deeply involved he was in this juggalo thing. We don't know if he seriously lived this lifestyle or it was a show in attempt to belong or be associated with the group. He doesnt look look tough and mean (more mealy mouse) and could be a mere follower to impress those more serious and dark members and would do something sinister to belong. Just my opinion.

Interviews with his friends on facebook by LE might reveal how deeply involved he was in this juggalo thing. We don't know if he seriously lived this lifestyle or it was a show in attempt to belong or be associated with the group. He doesnt look look tough and mean (more mealy mouse) and could be a mere follower to impress those more serious and dark members and would do something sinister to belong. Just my opinion.
If you're going by FB images, he hasn't posted in a long time ... a year and a half or more, so it's hard to say. But yeah, he doesn't depict a strong, man and definitely seems mousy. That's a good adjective. It's also not known by us who else he hung with or knew that is associated with that gang, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste